+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application estimated time progress bar

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Hi guys,
Mine progress bar for PR is disappeared today , AOR august 2019 , biometric was refunded on sep 2019 since I am inland and this comes under exception list.

Regards
Vick

SamurayJack

Nov 6, 2019
Hi guys,
Mine progress bar for PR is disappeared today , AOR august 2019 , biometric was refunded on sep 2019 since I am inland and this comes under exception list.

Regards
Vick
Hi Vick,
Could you explain please the refund part - were you supposed to get it refunded? Sorry I am not familiar with your type of app

nidhip

May 10, 2018
Hi guys,

Regards
Vick
What does it show as Transaction Name when this amount is refunded. I am inland too, i will keep a check when it is refunded.
Thank you

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Not sure why they refunded your Biometrics fee... They should have given you a email update why they did it .. have you given biometrics to Canada immigration before ?
I read on their website that there is currently no where to get biometrics done here in Canada so if you’re eligible to apply for pr within Canada then you’d be exempt so i kind of expected it. I’d just like to know what’s going on with the progress bar.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
I read on their website that there is currently no where to get biometrics done here in Canada so if you’re eligible to apply for pr within Canada then you’d be exempt so i kind of expected it. I’d just like to know what’s going on with the progress bar.
Yes you are right no biometric for inland.

No_nonsense

Nov 6, 2019
Any idea whether the status bar is not visible only to us or overall everyone? My aor is 12-june-19 and m a bit confused now

sswv

Nov 6, 2019
In my case things were a little discontinuous. We go the AOR end of May then not much happening. Around middle of July we got a request letter for my wife's Police record from abroad which we were not able to post in time - got a 2 months extension to upload it. 2 days later I received another request for an RPRF request but only for me not for my wife. I submitted the RPRF payment, and though this felt a little strange to pay only for me - the principal applicant, we considered this to be accurate as my wife's police record was lost in the mail and we could only submitted it at the beginning of August. Also I heard of other instances when this happened so I was not concerned. Status for documents was changed to not applicable and then nothing happened. That is until today when the progress bar disappeared. Was hoping for RPRF request for my wife - but hey I ll take whatever :)))
Man, mine is nothing so eventful hope you get it soon!, I just went and gave my Biometrics end of July and nothing much after that.
Medical shows Passed July 11
Biometrics shows completed July 26th.
Documents - No additional documents needed.
Background Check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Reactions: SamurayJack

sswv

Nov 6, 2019
Any idea whether the status bar is not visible only to us or overall everyone? My aor is 12-june-19 and m a bit confused now
Not sure.. but looks like it happened to people who posted today in this Thread on the same day so I feel it might have happened to a lot of people. My AOR is June 2nd 2019.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Man, mine is nothing so eventful hope you get it soon!, I just went and gave my Biometrics end of July and nothing much after that.
Medical shows Passed July 11
Biometrics shows completed July 26th.
Documents - No additional documents needed.
Background Check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Hi , Can you see the progress bar today ?

sswv

Nov 6, 2019
Hi , Can you see the progress bar today ?
No, like I mentioned in a previous reply, the bar disappeared for me today.
Like someone above said, the person who started this thread got his PPR few days after this happened to him. So we should not worry about the progress bar missing, hopefully it's just a glitch in the system.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
No, like I mentioned in a previous reply, the bar disappeared for me today.
Like someone above said, the person who started this thread got his PPR few days after this happened to him. So we should not worry about the progress bar missing, hopefully it's just a glitch in the system.
Thank you so much!!
have a good day

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Same here, progress bar gone since today.

AOR 28 June
Estimated completion date 28 December
FSW-O
Visa office Ottawa

Until a week ago I only passed criminality, Eligibility and Security not started (called IRCC for an update).