+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application estimated time progress bar

D-K

Jan 3, 2019
Hi everyone.

I submitted an application for a permanent residence at 12.02.2019. When I submitted it there was a status bar which shows estimated time until the end of the process. Couple of day ago (or more) this progress bar has disappeared. I did not get any email from CIC and nothing changed at my application page.

I have a bad feelings about this issue. Is anybody had the same situation or know something about it. I would be appreciated for any help.

Thank you.

D-K

Jan 3, 2019
Seems like your application is about to be denied. Keep checking your account/email for updates. Better luck next time
Thanks for the answer.

Progress bar disappeared more than three days ago. I had to get some info from CIC if my application was denied. And the status of my application had to change.

nidhip

May 10, 2018
Hi, did you get to see the progress bar later in the application process?
Progress bar in my application has also disappeared, not sure about the reason. Thank you

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Mine disappeared too! There was a system update on Tuesday, maybe it's related to that? Where did you get information that it means denial?

sswv

Nov 6, 2019
Hi, did you get to see the progress bar later in the application process?
Progress bar in my application has also disappeared, not sure about the reason. Thank you
I am seeing a similar issue. Just disappeared today. Looks like a system bug as all of us are seeing it.

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I am seeing a similar issue. Just disappeared today. Looks like a system bug as all of us are seeing it.
Mine disappeared today and i also received a refund for my biometrics. I’m hoping this means the application is progressing.

SamurayJack

Nov 6, 2019
Same issue here. Last count was 21 days until estimated time of completion. We did not received any message from CIC or change in the application status. We really hope this does't mean anything bad... it could be a bug or smth like a system error - don t know (but the wait is just terrible) :))

sswv

Nov 6, 2019
Yes i just received my AOR a little over a week ago.
Not sure why they refunded your Biometrics fee... They should have given you a email update why they did it .. have you given biometrics to Canada immigration before ?

sswv

Nov 6, 2019
Same issue here. Last count was 21 days until estimated time of completion. We did not received any message from CIC or change in the application status. We really hope this does't mean anything bad... it could be a bug or smth like a system error - don t know (but the wait is just terrible) :))
Yeah it was 27 days for me. I am guessing system error as atleast 4 to 5 people here with different AORs have the same issue.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Mine also disappeared today. AOR Sep 26 2019

SamurayJack

Nov 6, 2019
Yeah it was 27 days for me. I am guessing system error as atleast 4 to 5 people here with different AORs have the same issue.
In my case things were a little discontinuous. We go the AOR end of May then not much happening. Around middle of July we got a request letter for my wife's Police record from abroad which we were not able to post in time - got a 2 months extension to upload it. 2 days later I received another request for an RPRF request but only for me not for my wife. I submitted the RPRF payment, and though this felt a little strange to pay only for me - the principal applicant, we considered this to be accurate as my wife's police record was lost in the mail and we could only submitted it at the beginning of August. Also I heard of other instances when this happened so I was not concerned. Status for documents was changed to not applicable and then nothing happened. That is until today when the progress bar disappeared. Was hoping for RPRF request for my wife - but hey I ll take whatever :)))