+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application estimated time progress bar

jitu_2001inin

Jun 22, 2019
I tweeted to IRCC about the missing progress bar, they said I should log out from my profile, empty my cache files and then login again. Didn't work at first (on my phone) but just checked on my laptop and the bar is back again :D
True, guys plz check on different system/laptop/desktop it will show. lol

Harsha23

May 23, 2019
Srilanka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/07/2019
AOR Received.
7/8/2019
Med's Request
24/72019
Med's Done....
28/08/2019
Passport Req..
31/01/2020
Now it is there in different manner. Now 10 more boxes to fill. They have asked to check messages

SamurayJack

Nov 6, 2019
Man, mine is nothing so eventful hope you get it soon!, I just went and gave my Biometrics end of July and nothing much after that.
Medical shows Passed July 11
Biometrics shows completed July 26th.
Documents - No additional documents needed.
Background Check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Hey sswv,
I received another RPRF request on 30th of Nov and four days later, on 4th of Dec the COPR. Just got the email with approved visa/app yesterday. Hope you received it also. All the best!

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Same issue here. Last count was 21 days until estimated time of completion. We did not received any message from CIC or change in the application status. We really hope this does't mean anything bad... it could be a bug or smth like a system error - don t know (but the wait is just terrible) :))
Hi,

Same thing happened to me. After mine showed 21% complete, it had not changed again. I received my AOR on December 2nd 2019. Has there been any update with your application?

vikash_vimal

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Hi,

Same thing happened to me. After mine showed 21% complete, it had not changed again. I received my AOR on December 2nd 2019. Has there been any update with your application?
I think the time bar would normally reflect as follows.

NO of days since AOR divided by 180 or no of months IRCC says for application

EG 39/180*100=21%

SamurayJack

Nov 6, 2019
Hi,

@Rockybee progress bar was back after a few days then app went outside normal processing time. Raised a web form with them and received the last RPRF request 1st of DEC 2019. Ont 4th of Dec I received the COPR and will be landing on 12th of May. All the best

Mikem86

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

I noticed the disappearance of my progress bar today. I had submitted my application on March 01, and it was 41% progress as of yesterday, with the estimated completion of Sep 01. I was curious to know what happens to those who had observed similar issue?

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Hello everyone,

I noticed the disappearance of my progress bar today. I had submitted my application on March 01, and it was 41% progress as of yesterday, with the estimated completion of Sep 01. I was curious to know what happens to those who had observed similar issue?
Yes it disappeared for me as well ,i think they must be doing some upgrade.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,

Check processing times
The impacts of COVID-19 have had an effect on our operations and our ability to respond to and process applications. We are therefore unable to provide processing timelines for specific applications at this time. Our current focus is on priority applications such as Canadians attempting to return to the country, vulnerable populations, and people who perform or support essential services, and we are trying to process those as quickly as possible.
IRCC is working on ways to finalize applications virtually. If you have a file in progress, check our website regularly for the most up to date information on the impacts of COVID on IRCC file processing.

irvinmano

May 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Canada Visa Application Centre (VFS GLOBAL) - Port Louis
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hello all,

I have noticed that my progress bar has disappeared too this morning. I have checked the same the day before yesterday, it was 68% and 59 days were remained.

Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
January 29, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
Not applicable.

Interview
You do not need an interview.
We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
January 30, 2020 Completed.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any idea for this issue please?

Fbttn

Dec 25, 2019
Check processing times
The impacts of COVID-19 have had an effect on our operations and our ability to respond to and process applications. We are therefore unable to provide processing timelines for specific applications at this time. Our current focus is on priority applications such as Canadians attempting to return to the country, vulnerable populations, and people who perform or support essential services, and we are trying to process those as quickly as possible.
IRCC is working on ways to finalize applications virtually. If you have a file in progress, check our website regularly for the most up to date information on the impacts of COVID on IRCC file processing.
Hi, where did you find this information? My bar disappeared too but I can't see this message on my application.
Thanks!

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hi guys,

Me along with my friend also are experiencing the same problem. Our processing bars disappeared since yesterday...

Any updates...?