+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application approved but no PPR mail yet

Jamiefhat07

May 26, 2018
I am FSW applicant,I want to know what’s the next level for me and how long it takes to get PPR later. Any information or advice will be appreciated.
Thanks

guri11sng

Dec 30, 2019
Also order GCMS notes. It will clarify whether application is approved or additional documents are required. You can still raise webform even if you are FSW

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hello guys.. I have a question,mycic profile says 100% complete,although there is no change on the profile. For example:

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing
Review of medical: passed
Review of add documents: we dnt need add documents
Interview: we will send you message when this changes
Biometrics: passed
Background check: in progress
Final decision: still in progress.

I have not received any messages or PPR letter,what do I do at this point and if anyone has been in situation like this. Pls advise
Thanks
Call them. Your application is over 6 months

guri11sng

Dec 30, 2019
Hi
My 6 months timeline is over. My file was approved on 3 January 2020. I ordered GCMS notes too. It says file is approved. Aor is 24 August. Yesterday I called cic and they told me they can't escalate the request to responsible visa office (Vancouver) as internal notes on Vancouver local visa office website says no further request, we will contact client from our end. Can anybody guide me what can be done in this case ?
Thanks

guri11sng

Dec 30, 2019
I got landing interview email from local Visa office Halifax on 9 March 2020. On 10 March Landing was completed and COPR was received.

btzsa

Jul 20, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
08 May 2019
AOR Received.
18 Aug 2018
Med's Request
08 May 2019
Med's Done....
12 May 2019
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
Hi,

So I see not much is happening here. Here is a warning on how things can go quite wrong....

I am really in a state. I got my second set of CBSA notes a week ago. They show that my Express entry application (18 Aug 2018 AOR) was "Approved" at CIO Sydney on 02 Oct 2019. That is now more than Eight Months ago!! Also shows a visa number and a print sequence in "Document Finalization" portion. Additionally, the authorization document for issue of visa and COPR is also there. However, the status shows "Not started" and my visa expiry date was 14 may 2020....

I was previously dealing through an agent who is handling my account. GCMS notes show no outgoing correspondence since May 2019 and I have not received any email regarding any of this... I am slowly losing my mind here...

Anyway, what I wanted to ask is:
1. Can anyone advise me about where my file is? Could it be at CIO Sydney or has it been moved to the New Delhi Office? The second set of GCMS notes show that Secondary Office is New Delhi.
2. What can I do to trigger some activity at their end? I know everything is functioning sub-capacity, but they are still processing applications right? Moreover, mine has already been "Approved" as per the GCMS system itself!!

Can someone please advise/ help me

Thanks.

Hope you all are safe and well.

euzmar0813

Oct 25, 2020
Same here. Halifax vo
Hello, I am desperately seeking email add for ircc halifax regarding ppr of my family. I am already Pr but the final approval and ppr is with ircc halifax. May I request to for any email I can contact with so that they finalize my family’s decision. Our application was sent as one so I was hoping their PR is done but it’s not.

euzmar0813

Oct 25, 2020
Hi,

So I see not much is happening here. Here is a warning on how things can go quite wrong....

I am really in a state. I got my second set of CBSA notes a week ago. They show that my Express entry application (18 Aug 2018 AOR) was "Approved" at CIO Sydney on 02 Oct 2019. That is now more than Eight Months ago!! Also shows a visa number and a print sequence in "Document Finalization" portion. Additionally, the authorization document for issue of visa and COPR is also there. However, the status shows "Not started" and my visa expiry date was 14 may 2020....

I was previously dealing through an agent who is handling my account. GCMS notes show no outgoing correspondence since May 2019 and I have not received any email regarding any of this... I am slowly losing my mind here...

Anyway, what I wanted to ask is:
1. Can anyone advise me about where my file is? Could it be at CIO Sydney or has it been moved to the New Delhi Office? The second set of GCMS notes show that Secondary Office is New Delhi.
2. What can I do to trigger some activity at their end? I know everything is functioning sub-capacity, but they are still processing applications right? Moreover, mine has already been "Approved" as per the GCMS system itself!!

Can someone please advise/ help me

Thanks.

Hope you all are safe and well.
Hello, I am desperately seeking email add for ircc halifax regarding ppr of my family. I am already Pr but the final approval and ppr is with ircc halifax. May I request to for any email I can contact with so that they finalize my family’s decision. Our application was sent as one so I was hoping their PR is done but it’s not.