+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

spreethi289

Sep 29, 2017
Without CLB 9, your only option is PNP which in itself is pretty tough to get. Your best chance is to get CLB 9 in IELTS and with a CRS of 429, you would get an ITA.

You would already have all the below:
Age below 30
Bachelor's degree
Atleast 3 years of work experience

The only thing missing is a high score in IELTS.
That's great, Sure I will retake IELTS and do my best. Many thanks!

bekliyorum

Oct 13, 2017
can I kindly ask you something?

When you got the e-mail and you were added to candidate pool and you were given a job seeker number does it make any sense while you are looking for a job?

I am so new,please forgive me

ashokgarhwal

Oct 19, 2017
What is equivalent CLB score for below ?
IELTS score (combined 7)-
reading-6.5
writing-7
speaking-6.5
listening-7

What is equivalent CLB score ? 7 or 8 ?
Only experts reply.

Thanks in advance

ashokgarhwal

Oct 19, 2017
I have 340 points from CRS for express entry. So PNP is only option left for me. Out of 10 Canadian provinces which provinces accept this score to issue a nomination OR they don't accept at all ?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
I have 340 points from CRS for express entry. So PNP is only option left for me. Out of 10 Canadian provinces which provinces accept this score to issue a nomination OR they don't accept at all ?
Visit the link -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Scroll below you can view the provinces that offer the PNP option. By clicking on their names, you get redirected to the respective homepage of the province. Over there, please go through the PNP requirements.

You need to be alert and visit the pages daily so as to not miss when the province opens up for PNP requests. Good luck.

Preeti24

Aug 28, 2017
Visit the link -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Scroll below you can view the provinces that offer the PNP option. By clicking on their names, you get redirected to the respective homepage of the province. Over there, please go through the PNP requirements.

You need to be alert and visit the pages daily so as to not miss when the province opens up for PNP requests. Good luck.
is there any whatsapp group where people with crs less than 400 can network?