+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Friends , CRS 370 with IT background which province is best to target ?. need advise.
Hello All,
I am also in the same boat. CRS comes to 363.
any hope by any way????????
Visit the link -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Scroll below you can view the provinces that offer the PNP option. By clicking on their names, you get redirected to the respective homepage of the province. Over there, please go through the PNP requirements.

You need to be alert and visit the pages daily so as to not miss when the province opens up for PNP requests. Good luck.

Reactions: shettyskumar

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Visit the link -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Scroll below you can view the provinces that offer the PNP option. By clicking on their names, you get redirected to the respective homepage of the province. Over there, please go through the PNP requirements.

You need to be alert and visit the pages daily so as to not miss when the province opens up for PNP requests. Good luck.
Thanks for your advise...:)

deeksha18

Jun 11, 2017
How long should we wait for PNP nomination ? My score is 363 CRS. I don't want to waste my time as I am afraid to say that people are waiting long for there nominations even exceeding a year.
How can I improve my chances of getting nominated ?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
How long should we wait for PNP nomination ? My score is 363 CRS. I don't want to waste my time as I am afraid to say that people are waiting long for there nominations even exceeding a year.
How can I improve my chances of getting nominated ?
Your safest bet is to retake the IELTS- I was at an overall CRS Score 360 until 2 months ago, and my 2nd attempt on the IELTS Test enhanced it to 444. This enabled me to receive an ITA !

All the best, and don't stop trying.

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Your safest bet is to retake the IELTS- I was at an overall CRS Score 360 until 2 months ago, and my 2nd attempt on the IELTS Test enhanced it to 444. This enabled me to receive an ITA !

agree with him, IELTS is the only options & best as well...

Reactions: Jakev
Nov 28, 2017
Hi Guys.. Hope you all are good.. My CRS is 370 (Accounting and Finance profession).. I have heard so many times that if someone is having a CRS of 420 or above, he or she will have a brighter chances of getting ITA approval. Otherwise PNP will be a better option to go for if someone doesnt want to retake the ielts exam. I am also trying to get PNP of any of the provinces of CANADA. But not sure whether i will be successfull of not. :)

ENuser

Dec 13, 2017

What was ur CBL score before?

alimanager

Dec 6, 2017
Hi,
I am BE (Mechanical)
Experience: More than 12 Years
Field: Oil & Gas
Score Points: 68
CRS: 301
There is No way I can improve on my CRS as it includes my Wife Education and IELTS. So is there any hope I can get PNP nomination. Which Province prefers Oil & Gas Professionals.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Typo... I am curious to know about your CLB band (IELTS score) in first attempt?
It was CLB 9 in the 1st attempt- I didn't pay attention to Listening, and got only a 7.5.

2nd attempt it was CLB 10 (Unsure if they have more than this) :)

Reactions: ENuser