+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamaadmi said:
Well, i think I am the one here with least points . I went thru a consultant and he filed my EE application i got 309 points.
My only hope is PNP or Job Offer , also can i view my EE profile submitted by my consultant ?
yes you can view yur profile. ask for the key.
easiest way to increase points is by rewriting ielts. if you aim for 8777 in listening reading writing speaking respectively it will increase your points significanty.

use the below calculator to play around and see how each section impacts the overall CRS score.

good luck

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

aamaadmi

Feb 2, 2017
thestunner316 said:
yes you can view yur profile. ask for the key.
easiest way to increase points is by rewriting ielts. if you aim for 8777 in listening reading writing speaking respectively it will increase your points significanty.

use the below calculator to play around and see how each section impacts the overall CRS score.

good luck

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Thanks mate ! Here is the reply i got from them

"Your profile has been created through Lawyers personal Log in account and it has other clients details and can not be shared. If there are any updates, you can let us know. We will update your profile."

Any other way ?

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
Hello all

my score is 350. Does this mean PNP is the only way ?
if yes, which Province am i eligible for ?

Thanks,
Sharan

kuthputheen

Dec 29, 2016
Hi All

my score is 351. I understand PNP is the only option to increase points, but I don't find much options which is open for applicants except if someone who worked in that province or having job offer or some relatives in Canada..

Which Province open or eligible someone have 350+ and less than 400? Any help or info is appreciated.

PK

Reactions: ashokgarhwal

HEMANTHRAMESH

Mar 23, 2017
In the latest draw which held in April 19 candidates with lowest CRS score with 415 ITA was issued.Since they are issuing around 3500 ITA per draw there are very few candidates with the score range in between 400-415.So in the upcomming draws the scores will go down definitely.Considering the current scenario applicants with the score of 350 can expect ITA in the month of September 2017. :) ;)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEMANTHRAMESH said:
In the latest draw which held in April 19 candidates with lowest CRS score with 415 ITA was issued.Since they are issuing around 3500 ITA per draw there are very few candidates with the score range in between 400-415.So in the upcomming draws the scores will go down definitely.Considering the current scenario applicants with the score of 350 can expect ITA in the month of September 2017. :) ;)
This group can always expect ITA on 30th of February regardless of the year.

Reactions: nedian84

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEMANTHRAMESH said:
Everyone lives with hope that they will get ITA one day.So better stop criticising others.
There is a clear difference between hope and passivity. All can hope for Sunday weather to be nice and sunny and we can all hope to win in the lottery.

But to hope to get better job or immigrate without doing all possible steps is passivity.

Immigrating in Canada is not some kind of luck to happen. It about checking all possibilities and try your best to get in in one way or another.
I was also in this range of score and the main reason was missing 4x 9 CBL in my first language (to lazy to study and prepare myself properly) and the second reason was lacking good education of my spouse.
So instead just staying like that and waiting for miracle to happen, I have searched all PNP programs to see where I might fit and prepare myself for that. (Yes, I checked Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Saskatchewan and Manitoba and briefly also Alberta, British Columbia, Newfoundland and Labrador and Yukon). I made a ready account for Quebec and half ready one for SK, before getting NOI from Ontario.
And again in order to get that NOI, I had to adjust my profile in a certain way in order to be visible for them. And that knowledge did not come to me from hoping, but from an active research.

Just for information, there are 30k possible applicants in front of all you with better score. And that is just current picture and it does not say about how many more will get better score every week. This group is the bottom 30% of EE.

Hence the best time to get ITA for the bottom 1/3 is 30.2. of any year.

Anyway good luck.

Mik1990mac

Apr 25, 2017
Hi I'm new here, i just want to know how my points will increase to get an ITA? My score is 326 and waiting for my MPNP. With regards to my MPNP, they still getting the applicants by strategic recruitment so it is impossible for me as of now to get LAA. can you suggest other ways to increase my points in EE? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mik1990mac said:
Hi I'm new here, i just want to know how my points will increase to get an ITA? My score is 326 and waiting for my MPNP. With regards to my MPNP, they still getting the applicants by strategic recruitment so it is impossible for me as of now to get LAA. can you suggest other ways to increase my points in EE? THANKS IN ADVANCE.
What is your IELTS / TEF score and what is your highest Education for which you got ECA / done in Canada?

May 3, 2017
Hi All,
I am new here, My CRS score is 351, CLB level 7 in IELTS. I created the Express Entry profile and the job seeker id recently 2 weeks back.
I work with a software company in India as a Senior Developer with 9 years of experience. My age is 32.
I am single, with a Bachelor or Engineering degree with WES ECA already done for 4 years of Bachelor's degree.

The last draw of IRCC was 415 points, I am wondering even if I get CLB 9 in my next IELTS attempt, my score will reach max of 380-390, do you think I have any chance of getting a ITA ?

If you could suggest the few options left for me (other than getting job offer), it will really be very helpful.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SubhadipPal0608 said:
Hi All,
I am new here, My CRS score is 351, CLB level 7 in IELTS. I created the Express Entry profile and the job seeker id recently 2 weeks back.
I work with a software company in India as a Senior Developer with 9 years of experience. My age is 32.
I am single, with a Bachelor or Engineering degree with WES ECA already done for 4 years of Bachelor's degree.

The last draw of IRCC was 415 points, I am wondering even if I get CLB 9 in my next IELTS attempt, my score will reach max of 380-390, do you think I have any chance of getting a ITA ?

If you could suggest the few options left for me (other than getting job offer), it will really be very helpful.
If you have now 351, your score with CBL 9 can reach over 400 points. Remember, on the top of 37 points for transferability, you will also get more points for language itself - point difference between CBL 8 and CBL 9 for each of 4 skills is 8 points. And you can get additional 4 points between CBL 9 and CBL 10. So your best chance is work really hard and prepare for IELTS again and get as good result as possible. Then check upon Ontario HCP stream frequently in order to get NOI.
Good luck.

May 3, 2017
Thanks for explaining, really appreciate your help. I will definitely look forward for more points in my next attempt.

vensak said:
If you have now 351, your score with CBL 9 can reach over 400 points. Remember, on the top of 37 points for transferability, you will also get more points for language itself - point difference between CBL 8 and CBL 9 for each of 4 skills is 8 points. And you can get additional 4 points between CBL 9 and CBL 10. So your best chance is work really hard and prepare for IELTS again and get as good result as possible. Then check upon Ontario HCP stream frequently in order to get NOI.
Good luck.

Jun 16, 2017
Hello:)

I need your help. I applied for Manitoba.

My EOI result is 350/1000.

I have CLB8.
A Masters degree in communication engineering from Austria
I will be 30 years old in August this year.
I have 5 years plus work experience in my field (But in last 5 years , i have only worked 2 years . As i left for Austria in 2012 and came back in 2015)
i have Cisco certification (which go in-line with my career)
my spouse has cleared college. (I have not added her IELTS score)

My question is that: If i get all my degrees attested by candian institutes (Will it increase my score)
My Wife uncle (Brother to her mother) lives in Canada. Can he help me in someway to get immigration?

BR,
Rameez

Prabha2000

Jun 22, 2017
Hello,

My CRS is 308 and my ray of chances are very less I know. I am trying and adjusting my profile to apply to other PNP programs as well. Meanwhile, I also thought to write IELTS again to get the band of 8777. In that case it might shoot up to 380.
Now I have a doubt, if I write IELTS and if the scores go down even below the one I have now, which score would they consider the recent IELTS or is it possible that I can still showcase the older one? Kindly clarify.

Thanks,
Prabha