+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants waiting for more than 2 years interested in Mandamus with a firm as a group meet here !!!

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I saw positive case,someone had sent complaint received oath invitation two days later.
I saw that case. I am not sure how they complained, though. I mean you can use the complaint form without being critical. Anyway, all we can do at this point is just waiting

happysheep

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Do you guys think Mandamus can work? I thought IRCC can easily use COVID as an excuse and then nobody could challenge/blame them.
I’ve been waiting for more than 5 months after DM.

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Yeah, I suspect they are punishing you as I suspect they are punishing me. They don't seem to like criticism. On twitter there was a person kept saying to those who complained on the minister posts that those who complain should be put at the end of the queue. Maybe she works for IRCC or just anti-immigrant person who expresses what IRCC thinks.

Did you STAMP that comment or tweet?

I always comment on Fraser tweet and do the #2019AGINGINVENTORY and IF there is such a comment We can use it to prove retaliation from any source.
#NOfear

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
I'm an applicant from Ontario and moved to BC thinking my application will be faster here but even to transfer my case is taking ages. I'm down for MANDAMUS 2.5 years here waiting for citizenship approval.

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
Could somebody please share the details of good lawer in Edmonton or Calgary area for Mandamus writ with good track record?

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
Guys I have a good news , after 3 years of waiting finally I got (Decision made ) and everything completed.

last month I contacted a lawyer and she sent a demand letter to IRCC Mississauga I think you have to hire a lawyer asap.

Now I am waiting for my Citizenship ceremony :D :D

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Guys I have a good news , after 3 years of waiting finally I got (Decision made ) and everything completed.

last month I contacted a lawyer and she sent a demand letter to IRCC Mississauga I think you have to hire a lawyer asap.

congrats my friend. Wish you all the best.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018

Congratulations. Finally. I hope the wait for the oath is not much longer. Can you give us more details about the demand letter?

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
Congratulations. Finally. I hope the wait for the oath is not much longer. Can you give us more details about the demand letter?
A writ of mandamus begins with a well-written, persuasive demand letter that encourages the IRCC to investigate an application yet to be processed.

You are giong to receive a response from IRCC during 30 days.

In most cases they make decision for your application in day 30. Otherwise you will start the Mandamus Application with the Federal Court.

Lawyer fees : $1000 CAD

Reactions: vvarma and CaBeaver

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
A writ of mandamus begins with a well-written, persuasive demand letter that encourages the IRCC to investigate an application yet to be processed.

In most cases they make decision for your application in day 30. Otherwise you will start the Mandamus Application with the Federal Court.

First of all many congratulations! Trust me 1000 bucks < mental torture ppl go through. Can you please share the details of the lawyer?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

Which lawyer so that others can have it for reference for future? Lets know the fees for each stage if you know the detail so that we know how much it would cost.