+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants waiting for more than 2 years interested in Mandamus with a firm as a group meet here !!!

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Since April? That's 8 months! :eek: What's wrong with the Montreal office? Did you send any scathing webforms or complaints by any chance? I have a hypothesis that they delay those who have complained about them because they are sensitive babies.
Exactly who will you complain to about them? Montreal oath times are between 6 to 8 months and now since holidays are close things will stall once again hence increase in backlogs.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Exactly who will you complain to about them? Montreal oath times are between 6 to 8 months and now since holidays are close things will stall once again hence increase in backlogs.
There is a feedback form and webform. I complained about their services and processing times there, and now I think they are punishing me. I wish they were transparent about the time. If said it's 6 months, I would be fine with that. The problem is that they don't even commit to 6 months. I know someone who has been waiting for the oath since Jan 2021 (unless they got the oath and didn't update). It's brutal. On the other hand, I saw someone who got their oath within a week from DM. It's puzzling as of why some are scheduled quickly, and others have to wait close to year and possibly more for the oath. I suspect the officers put some flags on some files to be delayed even for the oath.

Reactions: luvtrump

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
There is a feedback form and webform. I complained about their services and processing times there, and now I think they are punishing me. I wish they were transparent about the time. If said it's 6 months, I would be fine with that. The problem is that they don't even commit to 6 months. I know someone who has been waiting for the oath since Jan 2021 (unless they got the oath and didn't update). It's brutal. On the other hand, I saw someone who got their oath within a week from DM. It's puzzling as of why some are scheduled quickly, and others have to wait close to year and possibly more for the oath. I suspect the officers put some flags on some files to be delayed even for the oath.
hmm... I too complained about the processing time. So i will know in 3 months if i am being punished without dm/oath :oops: :rolleyes:.

what does your gcms say? Is your file ceremony ready or some notes on moving to oath soon?

I applied for gcms last month 9th but no word on it yet.

Reactions: CaBeaver

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
I sent those forms too not just one multiple and honestly I’m not thinking normal process now i am seriously planning to go Writ of Mandamus option now! My notes say security is clear and IRCC is not moving and BG is not changing and nothing since June 2020
I might go with Mandamus before 2 years it’s worth a try.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
hmm... I too complained about the processing time. So i will know in 3 months if i am being punished without dm/oath :oops: :rolleyes:.

what does your gcms say? Is your file ceremony ready or some notes on moving to oath soon?

I applied for gcms last month 9th but no word on it yet.
I ordered my notes about a month ago, but haven't received them yet. Let's see

• Angry
Reactions: Paoloartois

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
IRCC should track people to their graves to give them their citizenship they applied for 50 years ago
Like country quota prevents Indians from getting US greencard with backlog of 50-100 years :rolleyes:. I thought US gc will never happen but even Canada thing too gets delayed:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: vvarma and CaBeaver

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Like country quota prevents Indians from getting US greencard with backlog of 50-100 years :rolleyes:. I thought US gc will never happen but even Canada thing too gets delayed:rolleyes:
I think in Canada the quota is applied for the PR status, but not for the citizenship.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I think in Canada the quota is applied for the PR status, but not for the citizenship.
Quota is specific to the province/federal for meeting yearly intake target to get target number of people in each province and in federal so that provinces/federal dont overlap and exceed yearly allotted quota, nothing more, not certainly like in the US style birth country quota on candidates.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Quota is specific to the province/federal for meeting yearly intake target to get target number of people in each province and in federal so that provinces/federal dont overlap and exceed yearly allotted quota, nothing more, not certainly like in the US style birth country quota on candidates.
I don't know in other provinces or other federal programs, but in Quebec they put quota for each country for each year. At least it was the case when I applied for the CSQ.

Reactions: harirajmohan

dustinbee66

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Since April? That's 8 months! :eek: What's wrong with the Montreal office? Did you send any scathing webforms or complaints by any chance? I have a hypothesis that they delay those who have complained about them because they are sensitive babies.
Yes, I sent two complaints emails and sent two emails to minister,several emails to MP,It doesn’t work at all,they don’t care. I started to send them webforms whe I was waiting more than 6 months.

• Wow

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Yes, I sent two complaints emails and sent two emails to minister,several emails to MP,It doesn’t work at all,they don’t care. I started to send them webforms whe I was waiting more than 6 months.
Yeah, I suspect they are punishing you as I suspect they are punishing me. They don't seem to like criticism. On twitter there was a person kept saying to those who complained on the minister posts that those who complain should be put at the end of the queue. Maybe she works for IRCC or just anti-immigrant person who expresses what IRCC thinks.

• Sad

dustinbee66

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Yeah, I suspect they are punishing you as I suspect they are punishing me. They don't seem to like criticism. On twitter there was a person kept saying to those who complained on the minister posts that those who complain should be put at the end of the queue. Maybe she works for IRCC or just anti-immigrant person who expresses what IRCC thinks.
My Goddess,I hope it is not real,because we are really waiting too long.

• Sad

dustinbee66

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
I saw positive case,someone had sent complaint received oath invitation two days later.