NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 11-07-2013
borojevic said:
No, no news yet. not even a third line on e-cas about medicals. we have done them more than 3 weeks ago.
hope there is nothing to be concerned about. waiting patiently.
Dear Borojevic

I'm sure everything is OK, it only depends how the doctor is fast with uploading the results. Hoping to hear some good news from you in days to come :)

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Dear all:

My spouse is going to vienna next week to get our visa,I have 2 questions:
-as I am main applicant ,does he need any authorization from me??if yes is there any official form for it??
-if he submit the passports early morning when exactly he will get them back ?in a same day or more days??
thnx in advanced..

srdjan11273

Jun 6, 2012
messenger said:
Hi. So sorry to hear about your refusal. Was it a refusal on your migration or your visitor visa?

Tom
I got refusal on my visitor visa, i provided all evidence that i wiil return ,i mean i go to high school, and reasons were usuall ''travel history'' ''employment status'' and something that especially caught my eye '' family ties in canada and in your country of residence'' i was supposed to go to see my father, i don't know any stronger ties besides parental.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
YodaAtCanada said:
I do not understand them. In 2011 the cap was 10.000, in 2013 it was 5.000, and now, 8 months before they should start Express Entry, and when they finally have a chance to eliminate backlog, they add another 25.000 applications (about 60.000 people) in the mix, without warning? This means at least 200 new applications for Vienna, with almost 500 persons, which is a year's quota for them??? As if they want to create backlogs again, as if FSW should not end this year. Or are these unsuspecting people going into the Express Entry pool? Are WE going into that pool also?

I just can't believe it....

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
They give a last chance before EOI systems. Also they give more jobs for immigration officers, whats mean that they can
extends their contract as a public servants. And of course they will create huge backlog again, which is bad for us. I think that all is related with the upcoming elections 2015.
So Viennese you got new contracts come on give us our visas!

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
srdjan11273 said:
I got refusal on my visitor visa, i provided all evidence that i wiil return ,i mean i go to high school, and reasons were usuall ''travel history'' ''employment status'' and something that especially caught my eye '' family ties in canada and in your country of residence'' i was supposed to go to see my father, i don't know any stronger ties besides parental.

Hi there again..

I believe that Canada Immigration are overdoing it really.. Come on for Gods sake. I am from a visa exempt country. People from my country may simply board a plane and go to Canada and upon arrival just say to the CIC that you came to stay for tourism and they will normally give you 3 to 6 months stay!
What stops me to stay more without their approval...Them! They will eventually find me and kick me out...So based on this why not they shouldn't consider granting you a visa to visit someone who is very close to you! I still say this is b.....t and its inhuman!

Good luck my friend!

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
oszi said:
I do not understand them. In 2011 the cap was 10.000, in 2013 it was 5.000, and now, 8 months before they should start Express Entry, and when they finally have a chance to eliminate backlog, they add another 25.000 applications (about 60.000 people) in the mix, without warning? This means at least 200 new applications for Vienna, with almost 500 persons, which is a year's quota for them??? As if they want to create backlogs again, as if FSW should not end this year. Or are these unsuspecting people going into the Express Entry pool? Are WE going into that pool also?

I just can't believe it....
My guess is that the new applicants starting May 1st, 2014 will go into Express Entry pool. And our applications will be assessed under the Ministerial instructions effective May, 2013. We will read the details tomorrow April, 26th.

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841349&_ga=1.226616285.1141640168.1398412507

Preparing for the launch of "Express Entry"
New caps for Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Skilled Trades Programs, and Canadian Experience Class

April 23, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced new measures in key economic immigration programs to prepare for next year’s launch of Express Entry, Canada’s new active recruitment model. Express Entry will lead to a faster and more flexible economic immigration system that will address Canada’s economic and labour market needs.

To prepare for the launch of Express Entry in 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will begin accepting applications under new caps for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC), starting May 1, 2014. These measures will ensure a steady supply of skilled workers who are settling in Canada permanently and helping to supplement the Canadian workforce in areas where there are skills shortages.

With the FSWP backlog on track for elimination this year, a new cap of 25,000 applications will provide the appropriate number of applications to support expected admissions in 2015. The list of eligible occupations – reflecting the latest labour market needs – will be more than doubled, from 24 to 50 occupations.

To support Canada’s need for skilled trades people, the FSTP cap will be increased to 5,000 applications. All 90 skilled trades designated under the program regulations will now be eligible for consideration, although sub-caps remain in order to ensure appropriate representation of occupations.

The CEC cap will be re-set at 8,000 applications, as of May 1, 2014, to cover the transition period leading up to Express Entry.

The full set of Ministerial Instructions will be available in the Canada Gazette on April 26, 2014.
Quick facts

These are the last FSWP, FSTP and CEC applications that will be accepted under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015.
Application caps ensure that the immigration programs continue to address labour market needs and that backlogs are not created.
The latest FSWP occupation list was developed based on recent labour market data from Employment and Social Development Canada and input from the provinces and territories on regional labour market needs.
Canada’s Economic Action Plan 2014 will invest $14 million over two years and $4.7 million per year ongoing to ensure the successful implementation of Express Entry.

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
Vitalia said:
My guess is that the new applicants starting May 1st, 2014 will go into Express Entry pool. And our applications will be assessed under the Ministerial instructions effective May, 2013. We will read the details tomorrow April, 26th.

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841349&_ga=1.226616285.1141640168.1398412507

Preparing for the launch of "Express Entry"
New caps for Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Skilled Trades Programs, and Canadian Experience Class

April 23, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced new measures in key economic immigration programs to prepare for next year's launch of Express Entry, Canada's new active recruitment model. Express Entry will lead to a faster and more flexible economic immigration system that will address Canada's economic and labour market needs.

To prepare for the launch of Express Entry in 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will begin accepting applications under new caps for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC), starting May 1, 2014. These measures will ensure a steady supply of skilled workers who are settling in Canada permanently and helping to supplement the Canadian workforce in areas where there are skills shortages.

With the FSWP backlog on track for elimination this year, a new cap of 25,000 applications will provide the appropriate number of applications to support expected admissions in 2015. The list of eligible occupations – reflecting the latest labour market needs – will be more than doubled, from 24 to 50 occupations.

To support Canada's need for skilled trades people, the FSTP cap will be increased to 5,000 applications. All 90 skilled trades designated under the program regulations will now be eligible for consideration, although sub-caps remain in order to ensure appropriate representation of occupations.

The CEC cap will be re-set at 8,000 applications, as of May 1, 2014, to cover the transition period leading up to Express Entry.

The full set of Ministerial Instructions will be available in the Canada Gazette on April 26, 2014.
Quick facts

These are the last FSWP, FSTP and CEC applications that will be accepted under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015.
Application caps ensure that the immigration programs continue to address labour market needs and that backlogs are not created.
The latest FSWP occupation list was developed based on recent labour market data from Employment and Social Development Canada and input from the provinces and territories on regional labour market needs.
Canada's Economic Action Plan 2014 will invest $14 million over two years and $4.7 million per year ongoing to ensure the successful implementation of Express Entry.
And where are PNP here in all cases ?? we are forget ?? we are going to wait years to come ?

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Vitalia said:

My last hope is that sentence, meaning they will process us this year, eliminate the backlog and continue with these new applications as first ones under Express Entry. My concern is that with the pace of Vienna, we can easily slip into the pool too...

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
oszi said:
My last hope is that sentence, meaning they will process us this year, eliminate the backlog and continue with these new applications as first ones under Express Entry. My concern is that with the pace of Vienna, we can easily slip into the pool too...
oszi,

I really really hope that your fears are not grounded, otherwise I will initiate immigration in Germany :)
I'm so tired of this waiting because I'm not so young anymore and one year is waaay to much living in anticipation with suitcases ready at disposal.

I will say only two things as our hope.

1. As we already saw, our fellows from same stream are already enrolled in process. I don't think they can change rules for the rest of us.

2. In CIC text they say:

If I interpret this correctly, only applicants from May 1'st 2014 will be preparation for Express Entry.
Do you agree?

Cheers!

borojevic

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2013
Med's Done....
April 1st

I second that!

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
@YodaAtCanada
That would be good for rest of us. But I think that 25000 seats is for the last train for Canada. After that big last train, they will open airline with a few empty seats for the privileged.
Trains are very slow, especially the old ones in which we now, be patient train will come to a final stop ;)

srdjan11273

Jun 6, 2012
messenger said:
Hi there again..

I believe that Canada Immigration are overdoing it really.. Come on for Gods sake. I am from a visa exempt country. People from my country may simply board a plane and go to Canada and upon arrival just say to the CIC that you came to stay for tourism and they will normally give you 3 to 6 months stay!
What stops me to stay more without their approval...Them! They will eventually find me and kick me out...So based on this why not they shouldn't consider granting you a visa to visit someone who is very close to you! I still say this is b.....t and its inhuman!

Good luck my friend!

Thank you for your good words! My father was so pissed,he called immigration and they said that i got refused only becouse reservation of my ticket wasn't good, and my mom didn't sent letter of employment, i'm seriously thinking about reapplication in next week, what do you think?

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
Of course send application again, and also send them all required documents. And it is much better if you send through the VAC-visa application center.

kelo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@YodaAtCanada I strongly agree with you because some set of FSW'13 in other province have been receiving their PR and I dont think other VOs behind will allow the present set to enter 2015, we should take note that the newly launched FSW'14 will make the VOs to expedite action on our application. Let us be positive.....

YodaAtCanada said:
oszi,

I really really hope that your fears are not grounded, otherwise I will initiate immigration in Germany :)
I'm so tired of this waiting because I'm not so young anymore and one year is waaay to much living in anticipation with suitcases ready at disposal.

I will say only two things as our hope.

1. As we already saw, our fellows from same stream are already enrolled in process. I don't think they can change rules for the rest of us.

2. In CIC text they say:

If I interpret this correctly, only applicants from May 1'st 2014 will be preparation for Express Entry.
Do you agree?

Cheers!