App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Hello:

I've found these thread recently, hope you may help me through my case:

I am a pre Feb 2008 applicant,My file No. received on september 2007 From Vienna office in Federal Skill worker category,and V-VO start processing on my application after several updates on March 2012,,
I've requested for Medical in March 2012 ,and the medical received line was added to my Ecas on April 2012,
since then in October they asked again for Police Certificate and work certificate updates which was submitted by the end of October,
As I asked them about my PPR, they said We will inform you about the further steps after all background review have been completed!!

Now it is almost 10 months after my medicals,,how long you think it will takes more???I'm so nervous...and also my E-case doesn't work since last week..
Would you please help me and tell me what to do??

Thanks a lot,

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
bojan25s said:
I got my visas yesterday!!!!!! Finally.......After 5 years of waiting. Canada, here we come!
Congrats.......

bojan25s

Aug 25, 2012
mataiz said:
Hello:

I've found these thread recently, hope you may help me through my case:

I am a pre Feb 2008 applicant,My file No. received on september 2007 From Vienna office in Federal Skill worker category,and V-VO start processing on my application after several updates on March 2012,,
I've requested for Medical in March 2012 ,and the medical received line was added to my Ecas on April 2012,
since then in October they asked again for Police Certificate and work certificate updates which was submitted by the end of October,
As I asked them about my PPR, they said We will inform you about the further steps after all background review have been completed!!

Now it is almost 10 months after my medicals,,how long you think it will takes more???I'm so nervous...and also my E-case doesn't work since last week..
Would you please help me and tell me what to do??

Thanks a lot,
Just go to the official web site of Vienna embassy and ask for a Specific Case Inquiry. They have to respond to it. Good luck.

Tanja198x

Feb 12, 2013
Hi

I am currently waiting for some good news! I keep checking my e-cas status all the time and it is still in process. I checked the link below my status regarding the timing! There it states that "medicalise received" should be in decision made column. Does anyone have any ideas as to why that is?
Thanks for your help!

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
Hi guys,
Its gonna be 2 weeks tomorrow since I sent a Case Specific Enquiry to the VO on my FSW case. I decided to send them an enquiry since we have the right to do that starting from Dec 15th when the 7 month wait period elapsed. But no response yet from them. Has anyone also sent an enquiry specific to FSW?
@Tanja I really dont get ur question but anyhow.. as long as there is no undesirable information on ur ecas, dont bother on any other stuffs.

santaboleny

May 12, 2010
Hi everyone,

i requested a status update after my application was received in Vienna, they answered in one short sentence : " You will be informed about the further steps in your application in due course"

Thats it, it was very disappointing but they probably had better things to do then writing e-mails about my application :(

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
santaboleny said:
Hi everyone,

i requested a status update after my application was received in Vienna, they answered in one short sentence : " You will be informed about the further steps in your application in due course"

Thats it, it was very disappointing but they probably had better things to do then writing e-mails about my application :(
Same here - they probably just used the copy-paste-command ;)
However, they did reply within just a few days.

Tanja198x

Feb 12, 2013
OMG!!! My status finally changed.....
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Is this good or are they still able to give me bad news??

indiana

Mar 1, 2013
@tanja congratulation!!!

Those who received 4-7 month letter, I want to ask what happened? Time limit passed, still no news. Please share your experience. Here comes May again...

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Tanja198x said:
OMG!!! My status finally changed.....
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Is this good or are they still able to give me bad news??
Since you have done your medical, it should be a good sign. So, congrats, Tanja198x :)

@ Tanja198x
@ indiana
Would you be willing to share the details of your application / file-processing?

indiana

Mar 1, 2013
@BC2013
Timeline
Files send 10, 2011
AOR same month
CSQ 21.03.2012
Send federal 05.04.2012
Approved federal 09.05.2012
letter 4-7 month 27.05.2012
nothing...........................2013

Tanja198x

Feb 12, 2013
Medical done August 2012 and submitted with application package.

We received your application for permanent residence on September 14, 2012.

Some signatures had been missed and were requested in October 2012.

We started processing your application on February 5, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

Right of permanent residence fee paid. (Not requested at that point)

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (1st march 2012)

I hope I get some good news soon. So nerve wrecking that they don't give you the outcome on the e-cas website!!!

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Tanja198x said:
Medical done August 2012 and submitted with application package.

We received your application for permanent residence on September 14, 2012.

Some signatures had been missed and were requested in October 2012.

We started processing your application on February 5, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

Right of permanent residence fee paid. (Not requested at that point)

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (1st march 2012)

I hope I get some good news soon. So nerve wrecking that they don't give you the outcome on the e-cas website!!!
OK. Did you apply under the family category?

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Still no respond from Vienna Office!!!!!

bojan25s said:
Just go to the official web site of Vienna embassy and ask for a Specific Case Inquiry. They have to respond to it. Good luck.