+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

bojan25s

Aug 25, 2012
BC2013 said:
Congrats, Bojan!
Good luck with the rest of the process and landing (when and where do you plan to go?).
Thanks. We are planning to leave Macedonia in late spring. Destination: Toronto!

mjj

Jan 7, 2013
Hi everyone!

I would just like to ask the processing time after taking the medical examination? I am applying for temporary working visa

- I had received an email Dec 12, 2012 to take the medical examination. Done my medical examination on Dec. 13, 2012.
-The result was received by the London office last Dec 25, 2012 as per the trackandtrace website.

Now, based on your experiences how long had u waited before you got an answer? and what was the answer?

Everything was passed including the Police Clearances from my home country(Philippines) and Netherlands. I really hope that my visa will be approved soon as my Netherlands visa is nearly expiring this Jan 29, 2013.

I hope to get an answer from you guys. Thanks!

can.boy

Oct 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's hard to estimate, each case is different and Vienna is still sleeping. In my case - in a few days will be full 8 months after medical, but you are applying under different stream so you can only hope that you will get your visa on time. Best luck

best

Sep 14, 2012
I am an MSC student in Germany but because of much language barrier which is really affecting me seriously in communication and this is my 3rd month in Germany,i have secured admission for post graduate diploma in canada,i just want to know the chances of getting canada study permit,i have a good sponsor that is behind my educational pursuit,any one who have idea or passed this stage should through light on this please.

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
Try to read this thread a lil backward.. u would see exchange of information on student visa...
Please Note that...
The info on here does not represent exactly what u may experience at the embassy.. just to give u some directions. But in short, I think u have a chance if u present ur case very properly. But u ahve to put ur everything into it.

Noye

Jan 16, 2013
Hi all!

I submitted my temporary work permit application to vienna about 3,5 weeks ago. The "normal" processing time is 4 weeks.
Now I realized that I most likely have forgotten to include one of the forms (Family Information). Embarrassed
It says on their homepage that that incomplete applications will re returned or that it delays the process.
Just to be sure I sent them the form again via FedEx Express. Now here are my questions:
Will they be able to include the form into my application?
Do they check the documents for completion upon arrival? (because if this is the case they would probably already sent it back to me)
Was anyone ever in a similar situation?

many thanks for any help on this issue!!!

Noye

Jan 16, 2013
Dear all,

unfortunately nobody replied to my post until now :(
However, my worries about my temporary work permit just spiked again because the processing time
for a work permit is stated to be 60 days on the homepage of the vienna office.
Until recently they stated it would be 20 days??!!!

What happend?! Can anyone share any experience concerning processing time of temporary work permits??

Reni84

Jan 23, 2013
Well, I do not want to give you any bad information but I was there personally 2 times in the last months and I think they are quite busy. But it can be just a misinterpretation of what i experienced as my case is a bit more difficult. However after my WP application they got back to me after 4 weeks that I need to submit new documents for further processing as I am inadmissible. But I experienced as well that they work fast in case of a simple application.

Does anyone have any experience with criminal rehabilitation processing time in Vienna? I could use any ideas, as I am thinking to cancel my application as it seems my Work Permit would arrive to late to occupy my job. If I miss this job in Canada right now there is no point for me to be rehabilitated.

ps: And if anyone has been offered a TRP after applied for WP then (by their ask) for Rehabilitation?

Noye

Jan 16, 2013
Unfortunately I do not know anything about rehabilitation time - sorry.
However, when you were at the embassy did you have an appointment or did you just go there during normal office hours?
Could you really talk to someone about your case?
It would be great if you could answer these questions as I am thinking of booking a flight to Vienna so I can finally talk to a real person!!

many thanks in advance!!

Reni84

Jan 23, 2013
You don't need an appointment to go there, however you can only talk to a person who receives applications.

Noye

Jan 16, 2013
Thanks! Do you think this person can answer questions about the current processing time and the status of my application? ::)