+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lily_n said:
Congratulations BC2013, awesome news! Vienna seems to be working really hard these days, or at least we finally see the results of their hard work :)

Could you please tell me if you got your passport request by post or e-mail? Because I can see on your timeline - passport request June 18th, and your post regarding the ECAS was on the 30th of June.
Thanks!

I did my medicals mid-June and I'm hoping for some good news soon :)
Hi lily - congratulations on your medical! Do you mind me asking when you applied/what stream?

lily_n

Mar 25, 2013
Botreconhp, I don't really get what you are saying, I just asked whether you receive a passport request by e-mail or by post.
Thanks Ca7r10na, I've applied through the Quebec skilled workers program, back in 2010. But at least 1 year of the delay in processing is my fault, because I wanted to finish up some things before applying for the federal part, after I got the CSQ. I've sent my documents for the federal approval in November 2012, and got request for medicals late May 2014.

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lily_n said:
Botreconhp, I don't really get what you are saying, I just asked whether you receive a passport request by e-mail or by post.
Thanks Ca7r10na, I've applied through the Quebec skilled workers program, back in 2010. But at least 1 year of the delay in processing is my fault, because I wanted to finish up some things before applying for the federal part, after I got the CSQ. I've sent my documents for the federal approval in November 2012, and got request for medicals late May 2014.
Wow that is a long wait! Good luck!

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
BC2013 said:
COPR arrived today.
Planned landing on wednesday.

;D ;D ;D
Congratulations! A great ending to a long process.

I have good news too: 3rd line appeared today! Waiting for RPRF now.

Keep your chin up everyone, Vienna is faster than ever! Good news is around the corner for all!

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
congratulations my friend,
also thanks for raising our hopes that they are working faster than ever.

8)

oszi said:

Keep your chin up everyone, Vienna is faster than ever! Good news is around the corner for all!

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
BC2013 said:
COPR arrived today.
Planned landing on wednesday.

;D ;D ;D
Dear BC, congrats!!
I would say in your name "mission accomplished successfully"! :)

BTW, why did I thought that you are already in Canada? :)

oszi said:

Oszi, I would like to join to your good news :), I also got 3'rd line in eCAS and waiting RPRF and PPR.
Speaking of which, BC, how did you pay it?
Can we use online payment for RPRF via link?:
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Regarding RPRF ETA, I saw in case of Borojevic and yours as well, that it passed exactly 14 days to RPRF after 3'rd line added.
So I need to be patient until next week if same algorithm will apply in my case :)

Cheers!

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
YodaAtCanada said:
Dear BC, congrats!!
I would say in your name "mission accomplished successfully"! :)

BTW, why did I thought that you are already in Canada? :)

Oszi, I would like to join to your good news :), I also got 3'rd line in eCAS and waiting RPRF and PPR.
Speaking of which, BC, how did you pay it?
Can we use online payment for RPRF via link?:
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Regarding RPRF ETA, I saw in case of Borojevic and yours as well, that it passed exactly 14 days to RPRF after 3'rd line added.
So I need to be patient until next week if same algorithm will apply in my case :)

Cheers!
congratulations all !!!! Hoping we all get good news !

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
oszi said:

Big congratulations!

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
Dear friends,

Today I received and payed RPRF!!!! :) :)
There is one sentence for which I'm not sure does it means I can go in Vienna directly or I should wait for explicit PPR mail before going in Vienna.

If you wish to have same day service, please come to our office in person. Please consult our web site (see below) for our hours of operation.
We request that you comply with these instructions within two months of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your application and the closure of your file.

What do you think?

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

There is one sentence for which I'm not sure does it means I can go in Vienna directly or I should wait for explicit PPR mail before going in Vienna.

If you wish to have same day service, please come to our office in person. Please consult our web site (see below) for our hours of operation.
We request that you comply with these instructions within two months of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your application and the closure of your file.

What do you think?
Now is time to celebrate and plan for landing. I am of opinion that if you wish to get the visa in person instead of via postmail, y could go directly to Vienna VS. Y will have the visa in same day as you come.
Bravo Vienna offiice.

kelo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats am happy for you. It shows that Vienna is working accordingly especially on FSW 2013

YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

What do you think?

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

What do you think?
Wow, that was fast, congrats! How did you pay RPRF? If you have the bank statement, you can go in person of course. You have to go there in the morning, and they will do it by the afternoon.