+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
Vitalia said:
Yoda, since we saw with the other three applicants (Borojevic, Rufi and Gcukarski) that they are processing applications by NOC Code, do you think that they will finish the May applicant first, following this rule? I would appreciate your opinion since my Noc is 2263. :)
Dear Vitalia,

In short, yes I do believe this will be the case. And afterwards when they finish first batch of FSW2013 applications (delivered in Vienna during July 2013) they will probably continue on next batch. I believe this is First-Come-First-Served principle but pivoting around NOC code which obviously became priority.

From the other side I also noticed pattern which oszi described very well.
And now I'm afraid, would we really need to wait for another month or more for next good news.

I don't know but I think we set up new measurement for maximum frustration in this forum.

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
ozsi,
congratulations my friend,

you see.... God just opened the door for you, but please be more positive, because your posts are scaring me ::)

whats the email subject of MR! please

good luck

oszi said:
Thank you all for your congrats!

I have a feeling they'll wake up, because the 1 year deadline for FSW2013 is close. Recently, about a month ago I proactively sent them an updated PCC for myself, and a Case Spec. Enquiry casually mentioning my previous PCC became a year old (as the reason to send a new one), and asking about probable time for start of processing. In their reply they mentioned in bold, that my application reached their office in July 2013. You always have to read between the lines when they reply, so I think this was mentioned to suggest that the 1 year promised deadline expires end of July. To keep that deadline they basically had to start processing about now the latest. Let's see if others start getting MRs soon, because most of the apps had to reach them in late July and August last year.

There is another pattern I have realized though, which I hope they will break now: all correspondence for FSW2013 happens every four weeks. Borojevic got MR on the week March 14-18. Then he got RPRF 8 weeks later on the week May 12-16. And now I got MR 4 weeks later this week.

I wish the best for everyone waiting.

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Oszi, I forgot to ask you, when did you noticed ECAS update? (second line added)
Is it possible that ecas was updated even before you received mail or you checked ECAS regulary and therfore update followed MR mail around same time?

I just wonder ...

Thank you

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
YodaAtCanada said:
Oszi, I forgot to ask you, when did you noticed ECAS update? (second line added)
Is it possible that ecas was updated even before you received mail or you checked ECAS regulary and therfore update followed MR mail around same time?

I just wonder ...

Thank you
I checked on Tuesday, and it was first line only, so I guess they updated ECAS Tuesday night (which is standard by the way).

About the e-mail, this is the text:

From: Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>
Reply-To: donotreply@cic.gc.ca
Subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about E000XXXXXX

UCI: XXXXXXXX

Application No.: E000XXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear X Y,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=vienna

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
Laurenzerberg 2
1010 Vienna
Austria
And the text in the PDF:

Medical Examination Instructions

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to
find a doctor in your area at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray
and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical
results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the
examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination
these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
oszi said:
I checked on Tuesday, and it was first line only, so I guess they updated ECAS Tuesday night (which is standard by the way).
oszi, thank you very much! (I thought they update ECAS on Thursday's and/or Friday's :) )

Regarding requirement...
oszi said:
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above
)
Guys, does anyone know where is this "eMedical enabled" information presented?
I couldn't find this information for any randomly chosen country on CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
thanks oszi,

at least I know what to excpect

8)

thanks

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
YodaAtCanada said:
oszi, thank you very much! (I thought they update ECAS on Thursday's and/or Friday's :) )

Regarding requirement...
Guys, does anyone know where is this "eMedical enabled" information presented?
I couldn't find this information for any randomly chosen country on CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx
I don't think the cic website has this information.
You will have to look at each physician's info directly (either by checking their website - if available, or by calling them).

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
BC2013 said:
I don't think the cic website has this information.
You will have to look at each physician's info directly (either by checking their website - if available, or by calling them).
BC, thank you!
Yes, that's what I thought so but missleading information about CIC website made me think I'm missing something :)

Tnx!

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
Congratulations ozsi !!

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
ozsi,

can you tell us the usual order of ecas

1) application received.
2) .....
3).... medicals or something else
4) decision made...

please

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
can_man said:
ozsi,

can you tell us the usual order of ecas

1) application received.
2) .....
3).... medicals or something else
4) decision made...

please
For FSW it is

1. We received your application for permanent residence on <date>.
2. We started processing your application on <date>.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. Decision made.

It might be slightly different for PNP.

mfmf

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER:11-10-2013
Med's Request
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014; additional doc. feb.2015
Passport Req..
25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
oszi said:
This is awkward after my recent rant about our beloved VO, but I am sure we can easily forgive everything, if this will happen to many of us in the next few days / weeks:

Today we got our Medical Requests, my family and myself! :D ECAS 2nd line also appeared, processing started on 5th of June.

Come on Vienna, make it happen for all of us!

Heads up everyone!
Congratulations!!!

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Hi brothers,
I am a salient observator in this forum. My application had PER in April, this means the day for MR or other ... are far away while in other VO, they may have the second line of eCAS or even MR also.

Together with oszi, ikl326, another application from our VO also got the MR on 11th June. it is a good new too. This evidence is a couple applications are processing instead of individual case. aw, Congrulations for both!

To compare with others VO, they dont pay more the fees for CIO while we dont pay less, but what we got is the slowly responsible. what is the major reason in here? In my opinion, we should get the pressure by writing for them and ask, even we could mention the deadline as CIC promise and mention other local visa office.

Good luck to all with a rain of MR next week!

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.