Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
dear oszi,

does this mean that Ms... (lucky) is returned at the end of queue, or she is still on March queue

thanks

Lucky_mkd said:
Look what a answer i got , i asк they for some information?

Dear Ms.

With reference to the below inquiry please be informed that we have received the Schedule A forms.

You may wish to consult the following web site regarding processing times http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index-can.asp.

The application was transferred from the Centralized Intake Office Sydney (NS) to our office in March 2014.

Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office.

We will contact you in due course if we need additional documents.

Yours sincerely,

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
can_man said:
dear oszi,

does this mean that Ms... (lucky) is returned at the end of queue, or she is still on March queue

thanks
I think he is in the queue, with a position of March arrival in Vienna, but since we see ppl with just a sole medical request after 2,5 years and others with visa after waiting less than a year at the same time, not mentioning ppl still waiting for medical while promised a processing time of less than a year (which other VOs easily keep), I would question any logic that we try to apply to this VO from now on. Like a random generator.

You know, they should process 500 FSW visa (persons) this year. That is 10 people a week, about 3-4 applications. That is a miniscule number. But we still can not see these people getting visas, refusals, whatever. Where are they? What is happening? Silence. Total frickin' silence. This is so frustrating.

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oszi said:
I think he is in the queue, with a position of March arrival in Vienna, but since we see ppl with just a sole medical request after 2,5 years and others with visa after waiting less than a year at the same time, not mentioning ppl still waiting for medical while promised a processing time of less than a year (which other VOs easily keep), I would question any logic that we try to apply to this VO from now on. Like a random generator.

You know, they should process 500 FSW visa (persons) this year. That is 10 people a week, about 3-4 applications. That is a miniscule number. But we still can not see these people getting visas, refusals, whatever. Where are they? What is happening? Silence. Total frickin' silence. This is so frustrating.
Total frickin' silence. This is so frustrating.

I couldn't have put it better myself. WHAT THE $£%^.

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
FYI

Requested docs (PCC, updated Schedule A) were delivered to the Visa Office this am.
Medicals were done last month, with 3rd line on eCAS.

Now all I am looking forward to paying some more money / RPRF request ;)

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
This is awkward after my recent rant about our beloved VO, but I am sure we can easily forgive everything, if this will happen to many of us in the next few days / weeks:

Today we got our Medical Requests, my family and myself! :D ECAS 2nd line also appeared, processing started on 5th of June.

Come on Vienna, make it happen for all of us!

Heads up everyone!

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oszi said:
This is awkward after my recent rant about our beloved VO, but I am sure we can easily forgive everything, if this will happen to many of us in the next few days / weeks:

Today we got our Medical Requests, my family and myself! :D ECAS 2nd line also appeared, processing started on 5th of June.

Heads up everyone!
Congratulations!

kelo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Oszi please what month did your application got to CIC? just want to see if we are nearer...thanks
oszi said:

Heads up everyone!

kelo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your response.
quote author=oszi link=topic=79097.msg3229513#msg3229513 date=1402517055]
Thank you, Ca7r10na!

@ kelo: My application got to CIC on 10th of May, 2013.
[/quote]

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
oszi said:

Heads up everyone!
Congrats, oszi!

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
oszi said:

Heads up everyone!
Oszi, many, many congrats!
You brought some sun into this dying forum :)
This is really really good news and give us all new hope.

So is this coincidence or they started processing 2147.
Hopefully 2174 is next to go, Ca7r10na and me are waiting eagerly for our applications to be finally opened.

BC, you are almost finished, one more CC charge and you're ready to go! ;)

Cheers!

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
Nice to hear good news here finally..Im dec 2012 applicant, and nothing yet so frustrating :mad:
yea, frustrating is word, as u remember after silence someone here seed that word and Oszi received MR ;)

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
oszi said:

Heads up everyone!
Soooo happy for you Oszi, my biggest congratulation !!!! :D :D :D

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
YodaAtCanada said:
Oszi, many, many congrats!
You brought some sun into this dying forum :)
This is really really good news and give us all new hope.

So is this coincidence or they started processing 2147.
Hopefully 2174 is next to go, Ca7r10na and me are waiting eagerly for our applications to be finally opened.

BC, you are almost finished, one more CC charge and you're ready to go! ;)

Cheers!
Yoda, since we saw with the other three applicants (Borojevic, Rufi and Gcukarski) that they are processing applications by NOC Code, do you think that they will finish the May applicant first, following this rule? I would appreciate your opinion since my Noc is 2263. :)

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Thank you all for your congrats!

I have a feeling they'll wake up, because the 1 year deadline for FSW2013 is close. Recently, about a month ago I proactively sent them an updated PCC for myself, and a Case Spec. Enquiry casually mentioning my previous PCC became a year old (as the reason to send a new one), and asking about probable time for start of processing. In their reply they mentioned in bold, that my application reached their office in July 2013. You always have to read between the lines when they reply, so I think this was mentioned to suggest that the 1 year promised deadline expires end of July. To keep that deadline they basically had to start processing about now the latest. Let's see if others start getting MRs soon, because most of the apps had to reach them in late July and August last year.

There is another pattern I have realized though, which I hope they will break now: all correspondence for FSW2013 happens every four weeks. Borojevic got MR on the week March 14-18. Then he got RPRF 8 weeks later on the week May 12-16. And now I got MR 4 weeks later this week.

I wish the best for everyone waiting.