doct

Nov 10, 2009
Karachi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doc28 said:
Hi Hamid
Experience letters generally donot mention JD's in our scenario. So don worry. If possible take reference letters frm colleagues/seniors mentioning aba the JD;s required by CHC. I think that will b sufficient . I ve done that only. Took reference letters frm colleagues n seniors.But these shud be on official letter head or bears a stamp of the undersigned.They do consider it. All the best!!
even i did not sent exp. letter for my house job just a certifacte, rest i took current employment letter from my administrator mentioning my JD's with a hospital seal stamp on the letter

hamid123

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Doct and doc28 thank you very much. Really it is great help.

Happy new year. see you soon with good news.

Dr. Hamid

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody ,,, good luck for all ,,,, i applied for immig 2 wks ago, the cic just recieved my appl yesterday
what would i do next

doct

Nov 10, 2009
Karachi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asd said:
hi everybody ,,, good luck for all ,,,, i applied for immig 2 wks ago, the cic just recieved my appl yesterday
what would i do next
hi asd

now just relax n wait for the reply from CIC... check u email after almost 2months (spec. junk mail)...
mean time prepare all ur documents listed on the visa office checklist..

good luck!

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
doc28 said:
u will be getting an e mail frm NS immi office. as per my knowledge the countdown of 120 days starts when u get the e mail frm NS, the date on the e mail. the mail itself is AOR.
Sorry to be in other NOC forum.

120 days start after normal delivery period
For eg...
letter is dated 1-1-2010, its normal to reach letter any destinatuion one week on an average, hence you 120 days countdown starts from 7th or 8th. they give grace for intransit period..

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accounts said:
Sorry to be in other NOC forum.

120 days start after normal delivery period
For eg...
letter is dated 1-1-2010, its normal to reach letter any destinatuion one week on an average, hence you 120 days countdown starts from 7th or 8th. they give grace for intransit period..
hi accounts
may b im wrong. i was saying what i was told my consultan. countdown begins when they issue the letter. they may give grace for the transit. i still dint get any letter my mail. i submitted my documents after getting email only. its better to be on safe side and prepare ur documents before 120 days considering the date of issue of AOR. Well that's my opinion..

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asd said:
what would i do next
hi all the best!!
keep ur documents ready before u receive AOR..i.e IELTS and other docs. that will save lot of time later.. Good luck!

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i send the fee payment form with my electron visa no ,is that ok , & if any body knows how they will cut the processing fees ,

hamid123

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
hello doc28

Hope you are fine. still waiting for AOR from NS. Applied in 11nov 09. my question is when I can maintain funds in my account bez right know i dont have money in account.

Dr. Hamid

doct

Nov 10, 2009
Karachi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamid123 said:
hello doc28

Hope you are fine. still waiting for AOR from NS. Applied in 11nov 09. my question is when I can maintain funds in my account bez right know i dont have money in account.

Dr. Hamid
dear Dr.Hamid

u should maintain ur account asap, its recomended to provide 3-6month bank statement, also chc can ask u to give proof of fund in later stage too

if u start now, u can proof easily
good luck!!!

aarons3026

Nov 9, 2009
Regarding official letterhead, in our case it is printed on a plain sheet of paper in blank ink.
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR HEALTH SERVICES
and at the bottom it is signed by the Director

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarons3026 said:
Regarding official letterhead, in our case it is printed on a plain sheet of paper in blank ink.
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR HEALTH SERVICES
and at the bottom it is signed by the Director
Its perfectly alright...don worry..

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
doctors plz help...
to count formal years of education what an MBBS would count?
because it is of 5.5years.but there is no option to write 5.5 either 5 or 6 can be written.
plz solve my query asap!
Thanks

doct

Nov 10, 2009
Karachi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaycee said:
doctors plz help...
to count formal years of education what an MBBS would count?
because it is of 5.5years.but there is no option to write 5.5 either 5 or 6 can be written.
plz solve my query asap!
Thanks
i wrote 5