APPLICANTS UNDER NOC 3111 & 3112

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaycee said:
doctors plz help...
to count formal years of education what an MBBS would count?
because it is of 5.5years.but there is no option to write 5.5 either 5 or 6 can be written.
plz solve my query asap!
Thanks
u can take it as 5 yrs.its ok. but cant take it as 6. i took it as 5yrs.

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
thanks doc28 :)

aarons3026

Nov 9, 2009
"The name and the position of person who has the authority to sign the employment reference letter must be stamped or typed below their signature. Direct contact details of the concerned person should also be mentioned. "
they dont mention the name of the concerned person in the experience letter, only his signature and stamp is done. since it is a Government sector, the person who mans the post keeps on changing.
what to do in such a case

doct

Nov 10, 2009
Karachi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarons3026 said:
"The name and the position of person who has the authority to sign the employment reference letter must be stamped or typed below their signature. Direct contact details of the concerned person should also be mentioned. "
they dont mention the name of the concerned person in the experience letter, only his signature and stamp is done. since it is a Government sector, the person who mans the post keeps on changing.
what to do in such a case
i think u should also notarized ur joining letter... also they know very well how govt. sector is working in our region

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doct said:
hello doc28

nothing new from my side, wat abt u? any update?
hi doct!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! nothin new yet. waitin for visa.. studyin kaplan notes.. not able to study much cos of job n family.. any suggestions to speeden up my pace of studies?

doct

Nov 10, 2009
Karachi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doc28 said:
hi doct!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! nothin new yet. waitin for visa.. studyin kaplan notes.. not able to study much cos of job n family.. any suggestions to speeden up my pace of studies?
Happy new year to u 2, its really hard to study with job... my advise is just read book and practice MCQ's as much as u can, tat will help u alot, try to get as much mcq's u can.... dont worry if u get it wrong but do read all the explanation too specially wrong ones.. i hope this will help u
good luck!

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doct said:
Happy new year to u 2, its really hard to study with job... my advise is just read book and practice MCQ's as much as u can, tat will help u alot, try to get as much mcq's u can.... dont worry if u get it wrong but do read all the explanation too specially wrong ones.. i hope this will help u
good luck!
Thanks a lot!!

doc

Jul 24, 2009
Hi all

I appeared in mccee, it was just OK. many quetions were more difficult than my expectations. My advise study Int medicine , G&Obs, and psychiatry, most of the qs werer from these 3. ( 2 qs from surgery, and 6-8) from paeds), pharma of psychiatry was asked many times, Many complicated qs from common diseases like DM and HT having tens of problems were asked,

Doc

doct

Nov 10, 2009
Karachi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doc said:
Hi all

I appeared in mccee, it was just OK. many quetions were more difficult than my expectations. My advise study Int medicine , G&Obs, and psychiatry, most of the qs werer from these 3. ( 2 qs from surgery, and 6-8) from paeds), pharma of psychiatry was asked many times, Many complicated qs from common diseases like DM and HT having tens of problems were asked,

Doc
good luck sir,
my prayers r with u, hope u will get good news

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doc said:
Hi all

Doc
HI Doc
thnx for ur suggestions. All the best for ur results. Were there any questions with pictures, images of radio or ECG?

hamid123

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Hello everyone where are you? Me still wating for AOR. I am get my all documents ready please guide me do CIC need original documents or photocopies after AOR. Hamid

doc

Jul 24, 2009
Hi Doc28

there were some x rays 1 or 2, 1-2 skin photos, there were no ECGs, one or two gynae smear pics.

Doc