Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
Guys i am planning fly to Canada on 1 or 2 of august n want to book a ticket in advance.
Please tell which company has the lowest fares n also an authentic site from where i can book an online ticket.
I saw Turkish airline n American airline have low fares, any other?

rb7r

Apr 14, 2014
Hi I have got admit for fall 2014 M.Eng at dalhousie. Anybody here with same offer please reply to this msg.

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Admitted to DeGroote MBA Full-Time Program Fall 2014

Paper based application filled at VFS Lahore on 12 March with Upfront medical. Waiting for response. Has anyone else submitted paper based application around this time and got a response?

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Hello,
I am from Karachi, Pakistan and going to apply for the Visa as soon as i receive my Admission letter.
I'd like to know that, do we really need to attest our documents from the Ministry of Foreign affairs for stronger application ?
Also, I have my official transcript and a Provisional Certificate of my bachelors degree but haven't got the Degree yet. Can i apply for the Visa ?
Does the transcript really needed to be attested by HEC ?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
0xFF said:
Hello,
I am from Karachi, Pakistan and going to apply for the Visa as soon as i receive my Admission letter.
I'd like to know that, do we really need to attest our documents from the Ministry of Foreign affairs for stronger application ?
Also, I have my official transcript and a Provisional Certificate of my bachelors degree but haven't got the Degree yet. Can i apply for the Visa ?
Does the transcript really needed to be attested by HEC ?
Just attest your last degree from HEC and no need to attest it from anywhere else.
Degree attestation is a proof that your degree is genuine and not a fake one. Apart from that, attestation has no impact on stronger application.
Yes you can apply on the basis of transcript but your transcript should be attested from HEC to ensure its authenticity.

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
usman_14pk said:
Just attest your last degree from HEC and no need to attest it from anywhere else.
Degree attestation is a proof that your degree is genuine and not a fake one. Apart from that, attestation has no impact on stronger application.
Yes you can apply on the basis of transcript but your transcript should be attested from HEC to ensure its authenticity.
Thank you very much, I have a Transcript and a Provisional Certificate, I shall be sending it to HEC soon for the attestation.
P.S: Anyone here heard about Gerrys International ? I donot understand what services do they really provide.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
0xFF said:
Thank you very much, I have a Transcript and a Provisional Certificate, I shall be sending it to HEC soon for the attestation.
P.S: Anyone here heard about Gerrys International ? I donot understand what services do they really provide.
If you are planning to submit paper-based application, in that case, you need to submit your application via Visa Application Centre (VAC) which is Gerry's in Pakistan.
They will check your documents for mistakes (if any), will take your biometrics and will collect your application.

You can find more information about VAC (Gerry's in Pakistan) on this link: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/news.html
It includes their address, services they offer, etc...
Note: They are authorized by CIC.

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am just ready to apply online for MEng in ECE department.
Here is my profile :

Pre-Engineering : 79.8%

B.Sc in Electrical Engineering : CGPA 3.396/4.0 graduated in 2013.

IELTS : 6.5, L 6.5 , R 6.5 , W 6.0 , S 6.0

Industrial Experience of 10 months as trainee engineer.

Please tell my chances of getting admission in U of Calgary for MEng in ECE ?????????

jaskaranjassal

Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-05-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2014
LANDED..........
16-07-2014
Cheetah14 said:
Bros,

Could any one please share check list for applying visa application online?

Thanks
go to CIC website it will guide you itself . be cool everything given in detail there vist there website

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
September 2014 Applicants Islamabad CHC Spreadsheet

(docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11uUD--3O2xH8gkUxGIIaCMpB_E-b-GRu2KF5gUofBAs/edit#gid=0)

yasiralam10 @ gmail.com

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
I got admission in University of Waterloo (Fall 2014) in MS program.My visa is rejected due to following Reasons

1- No Travel History
2- Don't have enough financial Resources to manage yourself in Canada

Actually I attached my uncle's Bank Statement.What should I do now ? Can I go for small loan from Bank because Total First year expense is 32000$ and My scholarship amount for First Year is 24000$.

What to do about Travel History Problem,as My Passport is Blank :'(

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Friends,
I have a question, please read below as posted as a new post:

I have been offered a Canadian funded PhD position at the university of Alberta and I applied on 28 April 2014 (21 days ago). Although I did not submit my medical examination report, my passport has been dispatched to the VFS office yesterday and the message says that the case has been processed. This is very unusual. What could be the possible outcome of my application? Has my application been refused or is it a call for a medical examination? Also, is it possible that they have issued me the visa, especially considering my previous international travel history and thus making me medical examination exempt?

I can't collect my passport for the next 5 days since I am extremely busy with my research at a very remote place.

Your comments will keep me going for the next 5 days, so please be generous :)

//Altaf

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
altafhussaine said:
Hello Friends,
I have a question, please read below as posted as a new post:

I have been offered a Canadian funded PhD position at the university of Alberta and I applied on 28 April 2014 (21 days ago). Although I did not submit my medical examination report, my passport has been dispatched to the VFS office yesterday and the message says that the case has been processed. This is very unusual. What could be the possible outcome of my application? Has my application been refused or is it a call for a medical examination? Also, is it possible that they have issued me the visa, especially considering my previous international travel history and thus making me medical examination exempt?

I can't collect my passport for the next 5 days since I am extremely busy with my research at a very remote place.

Your comments will keep me going for the next 5 days, so please be generous :)

U r in a very bad situation, medical examination call does not come in this way; most probably its a rejection :-(

//Altaf