+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> SEPTEMBER intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN

ACCAsaab

Mar 26, 2014
I am an ACCA Member and have more then 3 years of experience. I want to settle in Canada or USA, but confused about the prospects. I choose Canada on the basis of the immigration route through student visa, but have come to know that there is a saturation in canada too and many applications are still on que. However, The recent changes in Canada CIC policy relating to allow for off-campus working is a positive news. Would anybody guide that how much a person can earn their in 20 hrs week job and what is the job market situation in canada and also about the best universities in canada for MBA.

hiker333

Sep 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaam everyone

I called Vfs(gerry's international ) karachi and they mentioned that while submitting student visa application we also require to submit our airline travel inteinary.

Just wanted to know from you guys that did you submitted your inteinary?

Plz reply ASAP

Thankyou :)

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiker333 said:
Salaam everyone

I called Vfs(gerry's international ) karachi and they mentioned that while submitting student visa application we also require to submit our airline travel inteinary.

Just wanted to know from you guys that did you submitted your inteinary?

Plz reply ASAP

Thankyou :)
i dont think so..i dint submitted any thing like this while applying for visa..infact no one on this forum would have submitted..dint heard from anyone else..

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam everyone,

I have got admission in Victoria and now in the process of applying for visa. Can anyone please walk me through a step by step procedure on how to apply online and what sort of documents would I need?

Do I need a police certificate when I apply online?
Do I need to provide work experience certificates?

What is the complete list of documents that I need to get ready before applying?

Lastly I have read/heard that online procedure is quicker, is that right?

Thanks

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
Goldfish said:
Salam everyone,

I have got admission in Victoria and now in the process of applying for visa. Can anyone please walk me through a step by step procedure on how to apply online and what sort of documents would I need?

Do I need a police certificate when I apply online?
Do I need to provide work experience certificates?

What is the complete list of documents that I need to get ready before applying?

Lastly I have read/heard that online procedure is quicker, is that right?

Thanks

im going through the same phase so i need the same answers too, what course/degree u got accepted in ?

wrangler_10

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
saadmalik said:
im going through the same phase so i need the same answers too, what course/degree u got accepted in ?
join this page..it will help u alot

https://www.facebook.com/groups/canada.psa/

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in the process of filling out my online application and they are only asking me for the following documents. Am I missing anything?

Required Docs
  • Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294)
    Family Information (IMM5645)
    Proof of Means of Financial Support
    Passport or Travel document
    Digital Photo
    Letter of Acceptance
    Evidence of Work Requirement in Study

Options docs
  • Schedule 1
    Letter of explanation

They didnt ask for anything else. No police certificate or documents like these. So again am i missing something or this is the standard procedure?

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In letter of explanation it is better you add your SOP, IELTS, LATEST DIPLOMA and your transcript any other supportive document that you have.

dani007

Mar 28, 2014
I am a international student. applied to 2 universities in canada,then got admission in 1 uni but regina university said one para of statement of purpose is plagiarism. I added this one para to make my application more beautiful for only Regina, but write statement of purpose of other university by my own self.
They said to me u cannot apply in uni of regina before march 2015, but didnot said u cannot apply in other universities. what u people say will other uni also terminate me, even after giving admission? or i will caught at point of entry on plagiarism and deported back? people please help

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
i am applying without ielts, i am also working on online submission of application .

I m confused in family information section as there is written "Present address" i live in employer accommodation in khi and i dont want to receive any mail/courier here as my sch is very hectic so can i give my permanent address which is of other city??

i fear it could make a little doubt abt my employment situation?

jaskaranjassal

Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-05-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2014
LANDED..........
16-07-2014
here i am from i have applied paid fess , I have chosen PDD course in information and technolgy in Douglas college Vancouver .

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Study Permit Requirements for Canada
Forms:
Application For Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM 1294)
Family Information (IMM 5645)
Document Checklist (IMM 5483)
Schedule 1 ─ Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada(IMM 5257 ─ Schedule 1)
Custodianship Declaration – Custodian for Minors Studying in Canada (IMM 5646), if applicable

Documentation requirements to be provided by student:
Marriage and birth certificate for accompanying spouse and children.
Passport photographs. Two (2) current photos of each person. On the back of all photos, write the name and date of birth of the person appearing in the photo.
Valid Passport(s). Current passport (valid for six months after the date of intended travel to Canada) and ALL old passports showing previous travel. If the laminated page on the Bio data page is disturbed, a new passport is required.
A photocopy of the biodata page of the latest passport must also be attached.
Notarized copy (English and Urdu) of national identity card for each applicant, his Parents and Sponsor.
Original birth certificate for applicant.
A personal study plan describing your proposed program of study as it relates to your academic, technical or vocational background. Please ensure to include the following:
Why have you chosen this particular degree option (i.e. Bachelors of Finance)?
Why have you chosen this particular Canadian University for your study destination?
What are your plans after you graduate:
Mention discretely that you intend to come back to Pakistan (without being too obvious: i.e. “After graduation, I intend to join my father's business <Business type> as a Finance Director back in Pakistan”);
Preferably with a clear intent to join a position waiting for you in your relatives business or;
The intent to join a industry and to contribute to it in some way;
Your Intent should display a clear vision for your study plan convincing the Canadian high commission that you know why you are studying what you are and how it is going to help you achieve your goals (preferably in Pakistan).
ALL original educational documents such as previous educational degrees, certificates or diplomas.
Original IELTS and/or TOEFL scores, GRE, GMAT (if applicable).
Police certificate from each country or territory in which you have resided since attaining the age of 18 years.

Proof of Funds:

Original proof of funds to support yourself . These should include, but are not limited to proof of financial support for the period of study;
Evidence of employment/business (Contract Letter/Business NTN Certificate and firm registration document),
Income tax returns for the last one year,
Bank statement for the last one year (With bank logo on each page),
Term deposits,
Any unused property kept for selling to fund the applicant's education.
If someone other than yourself or your Parents is providing funds, provide a letter of explanation explaining the reason, documentary evidence of the relationship (i.e: Incase of an Uncle: Family tree or Family Form B of Maternal Grandfather (if available), notarized copy of Birth certificates (English and Urdu) of Uncle and Mother, notarized copy of Metric Certificate and notarized copy (English and Urdu) of NIC of Parent(s) and uncle determining the family link),
Affidavit by the sponsor stating that he will support the student for his entire expenses of education and stay in Canada:
Written on a Rs. 100 stamp paper if salaried
and if sponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, proof of their immigration status in Canada (Same rule applies to all sponsors who reside in a Country other than Pakistan).

Payments and receipts:

$ 125 processing fee to be submitted at Standard Chartered Bank, and the Green receipt must be attached to the visa application.
Original letter of acceptance and a photocopy to be attached
Copy of receipt of tuition fee paid.
Three photocopy sets for all documents above.

Other requirements for specialized cases:

Certificate d'acceptation du Quebec (CAQ) or proof of having applied for CAQ, if studying in Quebec. Note that study permit cannot be issued until a valid CAQ received.
Minor children going to Canada to study must also provide proof of a custodian in Canada. Please also note that all applicants who are considered minor would also need to nominate a custodian in Canada who is a Resident in Canada, and the applicant would also need to fill theCustodian Declaration form [IMM 5646] and attach to the visa file.
Applicants would be considered a minor if they are under the age of 18 in before they enter Canada in
Alberta
Manitoba
Ontario
Québec
Prince-Edward Island
Québec
Saskatchewan
Applicants would be considered a minor if they are under the age of 19 in before they enter Canada in
British Columbia
New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Nova Scotia
Northwest Territories
Nunavut
Yukon Territory
Complete Military Table, Police Table and Detailed C.V. If you have served or are currently serving in any of the armed forces (i.e. Air Force, Army, Navy, Police etc.).
Citizens of Afghanistan must complete the Afghan questionnaire and submit a copy of Tazkara for each applicant along with a English Notarized Translation.

One photocopy set of all the above documents

Note:
Failure to provide complete supporting documentation may result in refusal of your application.
Warning: Submission of any false or misleading information will result in refusal of your application.