24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
YUPPPP said:
My reason for doing that was that i dont have the original affodavt of support. and so i wanted to apply on the basis of scanned document.

i have my banl statement and my brothers affidavit of support as well. its not that i am totally depended on him. so will it be ok if i send scanned affidavit along with my paper based application.

i would want to apply paper based.
You need to send the original. Plus i am not very sure if your brother can sponsor you.

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
MFAhad said:
Plus i am not very sure if your brother can sponsor you.
In my opinion though your brother can sponsor you but you will have to show his bank statement too. You will have to show he is financially strong enough to sponsor you. Do ask some senior and confirm.

abics3269

Jan 31, 2014
Hello everyone!
I am Pakistani 16 years old. I have recently given my Matriculation Exams and waiting for results.
After results i wanna study in Canada. I did IELTS with 5 bands.
Can i get visa if i show bank statement or something else?
Any school sponsors me? :-X

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
sam89 said:
i applied 2 days ago, didnt receive confirmation of my payment yet
i got reply from regina university , they said 2 weeks to process my application for admissoin.

hope for the good , let see

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
Assalamualikum guys

I am already In Canada I gt my visa in march 2013 I apply myself from scratch to end ,just to let you know few things my visa was rejected first than I again apply my case actually it was just like to prove myself that I deserve to get Canadian visa .Just be patience keep maximum 25,000$ in your personal account and almost 30,000$ in your sponsor's account your parents or your brother whoever even borrow from some one just do it Inshalla you will get your visa (this is for you dawood ) and try to show as much property as u can or any kind of assets in which you have your share ,moreover make Dua submit your first semester fee and send proof letter to embassy as well .

Thanks

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Rafey said:
Assalamualikum guys

I am already In Canada I gt my visa in march 2013 I apply myself from scratch to end ,just to let you know few things my visa was rejected first than I again apply my case actually it was just like to prove myself that I deserve to get Canadian visa .Just be patience keep maximum 25,000$ in your personal account and almost 30,000$ in your sponsor's account your parents or your brother whoever even borrow from some one just do it Inshalla you will get your visa (this is for you dawood ) and try to show as much property as u can or any kind of assets in which you have your share ,moreover make Dua submit your first semester fee and send proof letter to embassy as well .

Thanks
Hi

I havent paid my first semster fees... however everything else is in order...

Have you applied for september or may? when was the first time you applied? When did you got the rejection and when did you apply again? what did you changed about your application in the second attempt?

i know these are lot of questions... so really appreciate if you could answer them all.

thank you.:) cheers

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if the bank statements are more than 6+ months old.. do i still have to provide the source of that money.
actually those are savings from my father and his employer wont issue his job letter as he has been retired from job for more than 10 years. so what say? is it really necessary to provide his job retirement letter ( i mean its around 10 years he has been retired)??

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
Sorry I was busy could not reply you earlier .Please pay your fee and give this proof to embassy ....where are your from and which college you are going to.

smkhanz

Sep 7, 2011
Rafey said:
Assalamualikum guys

Thanks
dear raffay i am from pakistan i got my letter of acceptance from seneca college for 3 years program
paid visa fees at bank here i have 1 confusion .
i completed my intermediate in 2011 and after that i did my ccna certified course and autocad after that i took specialization in SEO i was free lancer and also assisted my dad in his work . in that period i gave ielts 2 times previous one was expired
will my study gap be a problem for getting a visa

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
smkhanz said:
dear raffay i am from pakistan i got my letter of acceptance from seneca college for 3 years program
paid visa fees at bank here i have 1 confusion .
i completed my intermediate in 2011 and after that i did my ccna certified course and autocad after that i took specialization in SEO i was free lancer and also assisted my dad in his work . in that period i gave ielts 2 times previous one was expired
will my study gap be a problem for getting a visa
It shouldn't be a problem if you explain what you have been doing in this gap in your SOP. I have seen people on this forum with 12year gaps after study get visa. You should right a strong SOP that will do the job.

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad

i think you have deferred your program to next session after getting visa.
Since Meng is 2 year program you will have to renew your visa right?? do you think by defering after getting visa will create any problem in any way?
also plz tell me since MENg is 45credits program at concordia so we will get 3 years pgwp??

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here applied for visa without paying any tuition fee? And if so what was the result?

Btw anyone going to Victoria this year?

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
Goldfish said:
Anyone here applied for visa without paying any tuition fee? And if so what was the result?

I applied without paying any fees and you can see the result in my timeline :)

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
Goldfish said:

By the way some Universities have requirements of paying the fees in advance so make sure by contacting your Uni that if you will need to pay your tuition fees in advance.

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
dawood42 said:
fahad

i think you have deferred your program to next session after getting visa.
Since Meng is 2 year program you will have to renew your visa right?? do you think by defering after getting visa will create any problem in any way?
also plz tell me since MENg is 45credits program at concordia so we will get 3 years pgwp??
answered you here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/course-deferring-confusion-concordia-uni-montreal-quebec-t186314.0.html