Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
umair has no time left...if he want to deffer his semester then he can renew passport...otherwise he should go with it

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
To renew ur passport and to extend xipry date of passprt are two diff things and later takes 2 days..

any ways i just seen his post he already sent his passport

@umairf6

you dont need to worry about visa depend on ur passpprt exipry as back in 2011 chc issued all study visaa from ibd for 1.5 yrs timeline and your passport expires in jan 2015 which is 1.5 yrs from now..so dont worry you can get it extend from ontario..stay sound at home these last days with family and prepare for your busy life ahead in CA

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Hi Guys,

I just sent my passport today some 8 hours ago through VFS Global when i am tracking it on there website it shows

"Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 20/08/2013 and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."

how can it be ready for collection so quickly hehe ...surely this has to be some mistake?

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
hey !

guys , my case was a bit different - this is the last time i can defer my admission as originally I got admission in Concordia back in year 2012 for september intake ! I applied for paper application previously - every thing went smooth - but my medical was not processed by chc delhi - some thing went wrong there and they were giving lame reasons that they are waiting for med results and all even till dec 2012 ! so i withdraw ed -
I have no time left - so i applied via online application this time ! and hoping to get a positive reply this time ! as its been an year !

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
hii

wht is your passport validy ? i also submitted my passport today at VFS and its giving me the same msg ???

what is this ?

dukhi said:
Hi Guys,

I just sent my passport today some 8 hours ago through VFS Global when i am tracking it on there website it shows

"Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 20/08/2013 and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."

how can it be ready for collection so quickly hehe ...surely this has to be some mistake?

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
umairf6 said:
hii

wht is your passport validy ? i also submitted my passport today at VFS and its giving me the same msg ???

what is this ?
this has to be some error i believe....but we can contact them tomorrow to ask...

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
umairf6 said:
hey !

guys , my case was a bit different - this is the last time i can defer my admission as originally I got admission in Concordia back in year 2012 for september intake ! I applied for paper application previously - every thing went smooth - but my medical was not processed by chc delhi - some thing went wrong there and they were giving lame reasons that they are waiting for med results and all even till dec 2012 ! so i withdraw ed -
I have no time left - so i applied via online application this time ! and hoping to get a positive reply this time ! as its been an year !
Do you know the way how to contact dehli medical office to inquire about medicals??

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
there is no way to inquire from them - i kept on mailing Cic that i m running out of time and stuff and they keep on replying that my application is in process .. later after months they said that they are waiting for my medical results - i called IOM again they said the medical is being sent - that is it!
there is no direct way to inquire dehli medical centrs

saadsdk said:
Do you know the way how to contact dehli medical office to inquire about medicals??

sasi11491

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
saadsdk said:
hey i even have the same prob,does anyone knw hw to contact the chc people to verify whether my medicals have been received ? because i got a cal late friday from embassy ppl,stating that they didn receive t medicals yet ,tatsy asking ,,please ppl help on ths