+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
thanks guys !

and one more thing wat is the procedure of sending them the passport ? please tell me the complete procedure

xcon89

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Guys, I have been reading up on this forum to approximate the status of my study visa, but now I am getting a little worried. I applied on 20th of July and ever since then - after a confirmation email - I haven't recieved any kind of response, that means neither the medical test request. I am wondering why its taking so long as a month has already passed, due to a few reasons of document assembly I got a little late in applying, I am supposed to go for MEng Engineering Design in McMaster University, this september. What do you think could be the reason? or any way that I could get to know the status of my visa application.

I have provided all the documents they asked for after taking that Questionnare and according to that checklist.

Thank you, waiting for a response

xcon89

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
Same here... We are on Same boat , I Applied on 22nd July. :D

After you Shared your Case...

it just Gave me a little satisfaction :D
haha Waseem, it gave you satisfaction, yes but I am still very much unsatisfied lol

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
xcon89 said:
haha Waseem, it gave you satisfaction, yes but I am still very much unsatisfied lol
lol...

I am Just Thinking.. k Is ka Nahi howa... Tu mera Kahan se Hoga :D

Anyway Stay in Contact Bro... : )

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
umairf6 said:
guys I got my passport request today - i was done with my medical on 2nd Aug
now there is one issue and i want your suggestions

the clause they have mentioned are :
Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

And the problem is my passport is expiring on 21 Jan 2015 !
wat should i do now ! should i send my passport or should i renew it first !
I am going for a Masters program and it will end in Sep, 2015

give your suggestions !
aoa bhai , its up to u , agar ap sep ma jana chahty hu tou i will not suggest u at all , and if u want to defer for jan intake , then u may go for renew (if u have resources ya kuch bh aisa waisa , in my case i had so it took 12 days only, but Khuda na khuasta 1 month ma nh aaya tou ap na idher k rahay na udher k. wahan ja k renew kerwa lijye ga, my personal advice :) baki ap pe ha (always play safe)

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
xcon89 said:
Guys, I have been reading up on this forum to approximate the status of my study visa, but now I am getting a little worried. I applied on 20th of July and ever since then - after a confirmation email - I haven't recieved any kind of response, that means neither the medical test request. I am wondering why its taking so long as a month has already passed, due to a few reasons of document assembly I got a little late in applying, I am supposed to go for MEng Engineering Design in McMaster University, this september. What do you think could be the reason? or any way that I could get to know the status of my visa application.

I have provided all the documents they asked for after taking that Questionnare and according to that checklist.

Thank you, waiting for a response
aoa brother , mail them , bilkul ghabrany ki zarurat nh , jo bh status hua they will tell you , in the mean time keep updating your uni of ur status

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
umairf6 said:
thanks guys !

and one more thing wat is the procedure of sending them the passport ? please tell me the complete procedure
just goto TCS , wahan ja k kehna k passport bhejna ha , woh apko visa tronix ka ik envelope daen gaen aur 400 Rs charge kerain gaen . most probably next day or or day after tomorrow phunch jae ga , wapsi jab apko passport milay ga insha Allah tab ap unko paisay daen gaen (ap k ghar jab deliever kerny aye ga)

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Adil Sulehri said:
aoa brother , mail them , bilkul ghabrany ki zarurat nh , jo bh status hua they will tell you , in the mean time keep updating your uni of ur status
yar i mailed them on friday yet no response :(

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
WaseemWasii said:
yar i mailed them on friday yet no response :(
yaaar yeh bht dash hain :) believe me , jis ko reply kerna huta ha ussi ko kerty hain jisko nh kerna huta usko nh kerty , meray $150 dainy hain CHC walun nay , mujhy tou ik baar bh nh kia :) 4 baar mail ki ha
but believe me jisko kerna huta ha yeh zarur kerty hain

Shah Amir

Jun 21, 2013
Dukhi: you can send it from any branch. You are sending your passport, not applying for visa. I sent mine from Hyderi Karachi branch. They will 400rs. Try to send it today before 3pm so that the embassy receives it tomorrow.

Im replying here cuz im not allowed to to send pm.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Shah Amir said:
Dukhi: you can send it from any branch. You are sending your passport, not applying for visa. I sent mine from Hyderi Karachi branch. They will 400rs. Try to send it today before 3pm so that the embassy receives it tomorrow.

Im replying here cuz im not allowed to to send pm.
thanks buddy, what about receiving back?? we cant track any thing once it reaches embassy right?