+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hey Guys,

I have applied for student visa on June 04 2013. I haven't received any medical call as yet. Fingers crossed.

What documents do we have to take for the medical call? Do we need original passport or its copies? I don't have any of that with me currently. Alternatively do they resend the passport for the medical examinations. How does it work?

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
Some other paper based applicants mite be able to help you better but as far as I can remember (from 2005) you dont get your passport back just a form for medical you goto the clinic with your cnic card and that form. Then the clinic automatically sends the results to the embassy. If things have changed since then I dont know.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Bend said:
Hey Guys,

I have applied for student visa on June 04 2013. I haven't received any medical call as yet. Fingers crossed.

What documents do we have to take for the medical call? Do we need original passport or its copies? I don't have any of that with me currently. Alternatively do they resend the passport for the medical examinations. How does it work?
hey there :)
i went for my medical test yesterday , it went good ,,,
Let me tell you ,,,
Now u will get an email from the CiC - ISB ,,,, .they will tell u details about your medical test ,,, will attach a pdf in it and you will have to take the printout of it,
after that book your appointment at IOM ,,,,
and then go for the medical test :)
take the printut of the details with you

Instructions will be given to you in that email and also the IOM call operater will give you when u book an appointment

They dont give the pasport back ,,, after the medical they will give u passport back and all the docs with the visa in it :) :) INSHALLAH

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Bend said:
Hey Guys,

they ask for 2 photocopies of the pasport,
if you dont have the photocopy , ask the IOM whether its okay to just take original NIC and its photocopy ,,, okay

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can.ott said:
My friend Bilal is already there in the same course....in biomed professors are nice and giving admission but no nothing at power side....
Very True..

and yes I know Bilal. His full name is Bilal Saeed

He is my cousin

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad_shah said:
Very True..

and yes I know Bilal. His full name is Bilal Saeed

He is my cousin
and if you from his batch of SSUET then you know Shariq Sami too

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bend said:
Hey Guys,

Try to arrange photo copies of passport its important for medical exam

sean1

Apr 27, 2013
Hello , i am Shaan from Lahore Pakistan , i just got accepted in university of western Ontario (Canada) for this coming sep 2013 . Please help me confirm that if i can file my student visa application online . My advisor is telling me that in pakistan u cannot apply online . Thats for other countries . Please confirm me this . Thanks Shaan ,

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
sean1 said:
Hello , i am Shaan from Lahore Pakistan , i just got accepted in university of western Ontario (Canada) for this coming sep 2013 . Please help me confirm that if i can file my student visa application online . My advisor is telling me that in pakistan u cannot apply online . Thats for other countries . Please confirm me this . Thanks Shaan ,
HEY Shaan
you can definately file your application online
and students have filed there applications and also got the medical calls in 2-3 days ,,,
So, just start on oyur application

there are alot of students specially , travelling salesman, adil sulehri , Who will help you out , if you need help. They are regular users, they will see your post and help you out ,,,
Here you will find lots of great people ,,, who will help you without any benefit :) MAy ALLAH Bless them all ,,,, They really have helped out alot ........

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Shaan,
please read previous post of this topic ,,, you will get all the info you need ,
Online process is also discussed and also go through this spreadsheet and check your self the difference between paper based and online :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE&usp=sharing

do share your details here okay

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Bend said:
Hey Guys,

i just noticed that you havent shared your details in the spreadsheet which we have made ...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE&usp=sharing

pleaase share your details okay thanks :)

sean1

Apr 27, 2013
can i apply for student visa online from Pakistan ..i just got my acceptance letter from university of western Ontario, Canada ? i live in Lahore Pakistan .thanks

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
I am kind of new here, so figuring out how to reply and stuff.

Guys I am totally freaking out. I don't know why I am soooo stupid to haven't kept a photocopy man. I send two of the copies to them with the original.

What can I do now? I have an original CNIC. Would they just accept that?