+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D I got my Oath invitation today for June 25th @ Scarborough. I wrote the exam at the same centre on Mar 27th. My ecas status changed to Decision Made.

Whole process took around 7 months !

Good luck to all :D

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday, I took oath and became Canadian officially :D. Thanks a lot for information and help. I hope the best for other guys in this journey.
Good luck!

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Segalesh said:
Yesterday, I took oath and became Canadian officially :D. Thanks a lot for information and help. I hope the best for other guys in this journey.
Good luck!
Congrats buddy!

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Crazy cic! I now have this in eCas:

We sent you a notice on June 9, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 23, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

The 23rd, not the 26th like the call centre told me! Still no letter.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
yr97 said:

We sent you a notice on June 9, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 23, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

You cannot really rely on one or the other. For example, my E-Cas always showed this re: my test date:

"We sent you a notice on March 10, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 5, 2015 at 9:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us." (look at the difference in dates, how can one write the test before he gets an invitation)

Anyway, I guess you need to wait for your official letter.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:

Wait for the letter. It should take a week or so to arrive so I guess you should get it by next week.
Again, congrats!

Ashkan

Jun 8, 2014
yr97 said:

Hi yr97
I wonder if your "transfer to local office" line reappeared before decision made status or not?

I asked it because my transfer line disappeared and reappeared again with a new date for transfering to local office which is after test date!!!
at the same time my status changed to decision made!

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashkan said:
Hi yr97
I wonder if your "transfer to local office" line reappeared before decision made status or not?

I asked it because my transfer line disappeared and reappeared again with a new date for transfering to local office which is after test date!!!
at the same time my status changed to decision made!
yes, same thing exactly happened to me !

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats My friend. good for you. 3 days even earl earlier! :D good luck!

yr97 said:

Freedom4ever

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday, I took oath and became Canadian officially at Quebec city, overall around 9 months with ~50 days between exam and oath

Good luck every one

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got oath letter in mail for June 23rd..
I'm really happy I created this thread..You guys've been great. This forum, and fellow new-routiner(AKA lab rats) on this thread have been really helpful :)

Thanks for the support.

Zumba369

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:
Finally got oath letter in mail for June 23rd..
I'm really happy I created this thread..You guys've been great. This forum, and fellow new-routiner(AKA lab rats) on this thread have been really helpful :)

Thanks for the support.
Congrats yr97 !

How much passed between decision made status and receiving the oath letter ?

Thanks