+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Well, I got my test invitation letter yesterday ( @ London office on March 5, 2015). It gives only a week which I didn't expect although the letter was dated not so long ago on Feb 19, 2015.

Here's my timeline:

App rcv'd: 14-Aug-2014
AOR (Email): 6-Nov-2014
App I/P (Ecas): 4-Dec-2014
File Transfer to London Office (Ecas): 17-Dec-2014
Test Letter Sent Date (Reg Mail): 19-Feb-2015
Test Letter Rcv'd Date (Reg Mail): 24-Feb-2015
Test Date (Reg Mail): 5-Mar-2015

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
looks like ONLY the greater Toronto area esp. the Scarbouroughs and Missisaugas etc are moving super efficiently with people done in 6 months, 8 months and that sort of thing...where there is a VISIBLE trend...

everywhere else it's slower in comparison..and maybe very slow in Prairies etc

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
looks like ONLY the greater Toronto area esp. the Scarbouroughs and Missisaugas etc are moving super efficiently with people done in 6 months, 8 months and that sort of thing...where there is a VISIBLE trend...

everywhere else it's slower in comparison..and maybe very slow in Prairies etc
Slow? Try applicants in Ottawa! The so-called capital of the country, the seat of the government :p

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who received letter of test invites, does ur ecas updated first before receiving the letter or not at all? TIA

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are there any applicants without "Transfer to local office" message who got test letter?

My application is in process since Jan 12th & wonder what exactly is going on since for most it takes from 1 to 25 days roughly to show "transfer to local office" from "In Process"

Any guesses?

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maali said:
Are there any applicants without "Transfer to local office" message who got test letter?

My application is in process since Jan 12th & wonder what exactly is going on since for most it takes from 1 to 25 days roughly to show "transfer to local office" from "In Process"

Any guesses?
The "transferred to local" message might not even be valid info ...
My guess would be let's wait for March see if anything happens.

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maali said:

Any guesses?
Look like "transfered to local office" line in ECAS wasn't shown to all applicants before last summer.

So you can't really know if your file is still in Sidney or if it's only a lack of update in your ECAS, better to call CIC or ask ATIP (in worst case) to confirm if it's still there or no.

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all email AOR applicants who received their test dates!
anyone else from June like me waiting for test dates?

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Paco said:
Look like "transfered to local office" line in ECAS wasn't shown to all applicants before last summer.

So you can't really know if your file is still in Sidney or if it's only a lack of update in your ECAS, better to call CIC or ask ATIP (in worst case) to confirm if it's still there or no.
Do you or anyone else have an idea what does actually the central office do while the file is there ? Do they do background/criminal records check or they are done by local office ?

My husband's file is still stuck in Sydney since Jan 30th , however mine took less than a week to get transferred to local office .

Is it normal ?

Usually how long does it take from "in process to get transferred" for email AOR applicants ?

thanks

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most June applicants seem to move slower than others :-(. Hopefully we get some good news soon.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems after transferring it all depends on the local office speed.

Montreal office has no speed at all, for now ...