+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OP_POP said:
Just give CIC a call. I knew I was waiting for test invite a month prior to the actual test invite.
You are one of the fortunate Non-Email AOR applicants. Congrats.
However, we are comparing timelines among the applicants who received email AOR in this thread.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noor-blue83 said:
Its almost 2 months after my file was transfered to the montreal office. Still no invit
What I had learned from another post is that even ECAS shows "file transferred to xxx", it might still be either in Sydney or in transit.
And all local offices are expected to receive large volume of file transfers in Dec/Jan/Feb, so it will take longer to process and assign someone to work on it.
At this point, there is nothing we can do but wait.

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Any idea how long it takes for a file transfer after the AOR/In process?
Mine took 1 day...
but according to the call center agent, my file was only transferred on Jan 27..

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
noor-blue83 said:
Its almost 2 months after my file was transfered to the montreal office. Still no invit
Mine is exactly 2 months today since my E-Cas showed that my file had been transferred to London office. No news yet. I haven't called them either.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wes786 said:
How long does it take CIC to update the eCAS under this "new routine" system? I received an email AOR on Feb 6th and my application number also starts this way C000XXXXX.
No records on the eCAS, I tried checking it through client ID, receipt number and application number.
Oct20 said:
Hi
Give it week or two
My regards
wes786 said:
yeah I will try again in a week or so and see if its updated....
So finally they updated my E-CAS after 10 days.

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I noticed Sept. 2014 & Oct 2014 mail AOR applicants started receiving test letters but there are email AOR applicants from June, July & Aug. yet to receive it. What kind of system are they running. I know that each case is different but how come email AOR is taking 5 or more months just to start processing.

Email AOR is a curse!!!!

This conservative govt. is simply incompetent.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
maali said:
I noticed Sept. 2014 & Oct 2014 mail AOR applicants started receiving test letters but there are email AOR applicants from June, July & Aug. yet to receive it. What kind of system are they running. I know that each case is different but how come email AOR is taking 5 or more months just to start processing.

Email AOR is a curse!!!!

Unfortunately applicants from slow processing offices like Calgary , Edmonton etc , we do have double the disadvantage :'( :'( :'(

SubZero_2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
maali said:

Email AOR is a curse!!!!

Hi maali,

It is not like that, I am an Email AOR and my application got processes in less than a month and was transferred to local office about 1.5 months after they received the application.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SubZero_2 said:
Hi maali,

It is not like that, I am an Email AOR and my application got processes in less than a month and was transferred to local office about 1.5 months after they received the application.
In at least one case an applicant complained that the file was actually transferred to local at a much later date comparing to ECAS, as per a CIC call center agent.
Some people had their files transferred to local since beginning of December and yet no progress... it's been more than 3 months.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
In at least one case an applicant complained that the file was actually transferred to local at a much later date comparing to ECAS, as per a CIC call center agent.
Some people had their files transferred to local since beginning of December and yet no progress... it's been more than 3 months.
Not to mention me, where my file has been transferred to the local office twice according to ecas :D

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:
Not to mention me, where my file has been transferred to the local office twice according to ecas :D
That's what, there is a system snag somewhere we don't know. Either at Sydney or Local office. Things are not moving for most.
As I said for most it is taking 5+ months to go into process,I didn't say everyone. Even after it transfer to local office, its a waiting game again for most!!!

SubZero_2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Dear all,

I have noticed that the physical presence in my atip report I recently received is 1119 however based on the residency calculator I submitted for my application it is 1106. Can someone explain the discrepancy? Thanks.

noor-blue83

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Just got off a phone call to CIC, the agent was an idiot to say the least. I asked a simple question was my file accepted by Montreal office. His answered was if the online status said it was transferred it mean it was accepted. so I told him thats not correct transfer does not mean accepted as you could be waiting for them to have a place for you in order to schedule your test. OMG his answer was no if it is sent to the local office it is because they need to finish your back ground check. I was told by another agent that all my checks were completed in Sydney and transferred to montreal to schedule the test but that the montreal office did not accepted it yet because the have a wait time to send test invite. which one should I believe.
why cannot they give the same information. so frustrating

Received on: AUG 1st
AOR: email Oct 28th( never got the email)
In Process: Dec 15
Transferred Local Office: Montreal Dec 17
Test Invite : ----
Oath Invite:-----