Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 december 2013
IELTS Request
overall 7
Med's Request
10 feburary 2014
got medical today...applied on 30 december. :)

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
angelic30 said:
got medical today...applied on 30 december. :)
congratz :)

angelic30

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 december 2013
IELTS Request
overall 7
Med's Request
10 feburary 2014
sharjeel91 said:
nice congrats!!
thanks. thanks for your nice suggestions..they were really helpful. :)

angelic30

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 december 2013
IELTS Request
overall 7
Med's Request
10 feburary 2014
thanks guyz..hope everyone will get response soon..have faith :)

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
angelic30 said:
thanks guyz..hope everyone will get response soon..have faith :)
Congratz bro
CHC is in action.. it is solving cases in a much improved pace

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
angelic30 said:
thanks. thanks for your nice suggestions..they were really helpful. :)
So did u mention about ur sister or what,, what did u do with that problem...

angelic30

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 december 2013
IELTS Request
overall 7
Med's Request
10 feburary 2014
sharjeel91 said:
So did u mention about ur sister or what,, what did u do with that problem...
check your inbox.

b4ahmad

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
AOA.
Haider Rashid, I have similar case like you. I am married, have one kid. I got admission in University of Windsor M.eng(ECE) for Jan-14 term, I applied for visa(paper based through VAC Lahore) on 3-Dec-13, and I got Medical Call on 24-Jan-14, and then CHC requested for updated letter of acceptance for May-14 term, which I emailed them on 27-Jan-14. I completed my medical before sending passport on 28-Nov-13. And Alhumdolillah I got visa on 6-Jan-14. (Quick :) ). And one more thing, I didnt pay any amount in advance to university!
As suggested by Sharjeel, you should transfer amount in you account and then file the case. Other then that I would suggest that you include your marriage and other family photos as well, that will show your strong ties with home country. And One more suggestion, it will be more appropriate if you mention in your SOP that parents of your wife will take care of her and she will live with them ( I mentioned like this) because in Canada system it is very rare that wife live with his husband's parents. Either they live separately or with her own parents.( This is my suggestion). And also show how this qualification will help you in your future career?

b4ahmad

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
AOA. Sharjeel Bro,
I would request for your kind response. I am planning to get flight in first week of April, Inshallah. I have checked on CIC website that I would have to prove at airport in front of Canada border agency that I have sufficient funds to sponsor my studies.
Can I use the same bank account statement that I sent with my Visa file( Account in PkR) and one sponsorship letter by my elder brother(Canadian citizen), or do I need to convert this amount into dollars and take cash with me? What you did, and how was your experience at the airport? What documents they check, and how you proved your financial statement?
Would really appreciate your reply.
Thanks

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
b4ahmad said:
AOA.
Haider Rashid, I have similar case like you. I am married, have one kid. I got admission in University of Windsor M.eng(ECE) for Jan-14 term, I applied for visa(paper based through VAC Lahore) on 3-Dec-13, and I got Medical Call on 24-Jan-14, and then CHC requested for updated letter of acceptance for May-14 term, which I emailed them on 27-Jan-14. I completed my medical before sending passport on 28-Nov-13. And Alhumdolillah I got visa on 6-Jan-14. (Quick :) ). And one more thing, I didnt pay any amount in advance to university!
As suggested by Sharjeel, you should transfer amount in you account and then file the case. Other then that I would suggest that you include your marriage and other family photos as well, that will show your strong ties with home country. And One more suggestion, it will be more appropriate if you mention in your SOP that parents of your wife will take care of her and she will live with them ( I mentioned like this) because in Canada system it is very rare that wife live with his husband's parents. Either they live separately or with her own parents.( This is my suggestion). And also show how this qualification will help you in your future career?
You got medical on 24th JAN and you are saying I got VISA on 6th JAN ???
What is that?