+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

HaiderRashid

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
if the guys already has money to support his stay and study why to show his sponsor, give me one good reason why he is rejected what u think, he is rejected because he has enough funds to support himself and pay tuition an still he is showing his father as sponsor that make no sense, either show is as sponsor and dont show anything of yours, or dont show him thats simple, he is making 1.35 lacs per month and his father is making 8k per month does it make any sense at all, he must apply on his own if he want to show more money he can ask his father and tell VO his father has helped him this amount of money apart of this i am making this money and must show the money he got from his father was transferred from his fathers account, and yeah I was talking about his specific case not about u are anyone else, every case is different maybe its ok in ones case but here its quite weird,, ,,
Sharjeel,
I think yes, i should have applied by my own. it was a wrong decision to show my father as a sponsor. i am working on few other documents as well, such as account mntnc cert and balance cert from bank. and my tax return details as well. and most importantly i am working on to write a good SOP. hoping to get one this time right !
inshaAllah !

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Regina said:
Could you please read his story from the very beginning? There are answers to your question.
Whatever his story is, that didnt work I am giving him suggestion that don't show ur father as sponsor this time how hard is that to understand, I mean that's my suggestion if u have better u can give one I will appreciate it, the guy making 8000 rupees per month is going to sponsor him, wow nice good that make sense, my suggestion is clear if ur father have 80000USD borrow like 40000USD and transfer it to ur account and then apply at your own, anything wrong with that, do u think that wont work.. what do u suggest here...

HaiderRashid

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
Whatever his story is, that didnt work I am giving him suggestion that don't show ur father as sponsor this time how hard is that to understand, I mean that's my suggestion if u have better u can give one I will appreciate it, the guy making 8000 rupees per month is going to sponsor him, wow nice good that make sense, my suggestion is clear if ur father have 80000USD borrow like 40000USD and transfer it to ur account and then apply at your own, anything wrong with that, do u think that wont work.. what do u suggest here...
Sharjeel,

just to correct you, my father is earning 8K in USD not in PKR :p

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
HaiderRashid said:
yes, he works in a German company based in Karachi as a chief engineer.
then why u write his income is USD and write ur in lacs lol that was confusing dude, but still apply at your own and u can borrow money from ur father that make sense ok,

HaiderRashid

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
then why u write his income is USD and write ur in lacs lol that was confusing dude, but still apply at your own and u can borrow money from ur father that make sense ok,
yaar he earns in dollars that is why he has a bank account in dollars :)

but definitely i will re-apply inshaAllah.

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
HaiderRashid said:
yaar he earns in dollars that is why he has a bank account in dollars :)

but definitely i will re-apply inshaAllah.
Apply for GCMS first to see actual reason of rejection. Then you can address that particular reason. Dont be in a hurry this time

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
sharjeel91 said:
Borrowing money will mean he would have to pay back his father. How this helps his case? Its better that his father sponsors his tuition fees or his stay which means his father is giving him money of his own free will and he won't have to pay him back. I don't believe this will be weird in any way, a father can sponsor his son even if the son is a billionaire or whatever his age is he is his father after all if he has saved for his son education than he can give him this money.

IMHO what he did wrong was that he first showed his father as a sponsor but he paid the fees himself and then showed his account balance for his stay in Canada plus his family stay back home. That IMO is weird, when his father is willing enough to pay for his education why he is paying himself then. Regina gave a much better solution get 24,000 from your father account to your account explain in the affidavit that your father is sponsoring you i.e paying for you tuition (off-course this would mean he doesn't has to pay his father back) and the remaining amount in your account is good enough for your family stay back home.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
MFAhad said:
Borrowing money will mean he would have to pay back his father. How this helps his case? Its better that his father sponsors his tuition fees or his stay which means his father is giving him money of his own free will and he won't have to pay him back. I don't believe this will be weird in any way, a father can sponsor his son even if the son is a billionaire or whatever his age is he is his father after all if he has saved for his son education than he can give him this money.

IMHO what he did wrong was that he first showed his father as a sponsor but he paid the fees himself and then showed his account balance for his stay in Canada plus his family stay back home. That IMO is weird, when his father is willing enough to pay for his education why he is paying himself then. Regina gave a much better solution get 24,000 from your father account to your account explain in the affidavit that your father is sponsoring you i.e paying for you tuition (off-course this would mean he doesn't has to pay his father back) and the remaining amount in your account is good enough for your family stay back home.
dude thats what I said lol, either he show his father as sponsor completely and dont show anything of his own, but if he is capable of paying his tuition and support himself he is making 1.35lacs per month then whats the point having father as sponsor, he can get money from his father as help no need to give back, he can tell VO that my father has helped me for my studies by giving me say like 20k dollars and my savings are 15k dollars I have already paid 14k dollars, its simple!!

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
sharjeel91 said:
dude thats what I said lol, either he show his father as sponsor completely and dont show anything of his own, but if he is capable of paying his tuition and support himself he is making 1.35lacs per month then whats the point having father as sponsor, he can get money from his father as help no need to give back, he can tell VO that my father has helped me for my studies by giving me say like 20k dollars and my savings are 15k dollars I have already paid 14k dollars, its simple!!
hmm maybe I misinterpreted you :)

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
HaiderRashid said:
Aruma,
how should one apply for GCMS?
its easy to apply for GCMS notes but u need someone to collect in canada if u have any friend or family in torronto then u can get them free of cost or may be 5 dollars, if u want to get it via company u can get them say like 40 dollars approx. search google to find different services here is the link to get GCMS(global case management service) notes from cic http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,
Can anyone tell me about the fee of Electrical Engineering( MEng ) course at University of Regina????