App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
IELTS Request
6 bands
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
saver1985 said:
aoa
Can we send passport through TCS instead of VAC and what is VAC charges and is biometric is compulsory plz rep
yes biometrics are compulsory from here in on and better to send thro VAC anyways

WaqasTariq

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
ireturned said:
ap ney kya private institution may apply kia hy > MA b kr betha hou lets c wht happen!
no dear i am admited at Kwantlen Polytechnic uni , which is on list of CIC participating institues. i just was asking to know what happens if someone study or apply at uni that is not in list.
imy clases are starting at kwantlen on 6th Jan

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umerj said:
hi yes bro...fee is refundable...i made a draft through wester union and submit it
bro plz tell how you send the draft to college? i mean through courier or directly from western union??

also tell drafts from banks are also acceptable??

thanks

WaqasTariq

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
medical was done on 26th nov.passport submitted on 2nd dec. but still no reply from embassy. i am worried. any way to contact? they never respond emails other than an automatic response.
should i try to fax them?

WaqasTariq

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
those who applied online and submityed there passport and are waiting for them to return.
can u please open ur MyCIC account and check your status? what is writen there under application status?

WaqasTariq

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ISLAMABAD, on 16/12/2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Thanks my consultant Sun-shine. i love u... ummah.. u made my life...
wish u all best of luck.
Dear all i just checked my status and it says: your appication have been approved. wooww.. and VFs says passport has been dispatched.
i would recommend sun-shine consultant to anyone who wanna hire one.
they are online virtual consultant. maybe they have some office in Islamabad but i did everything online. they cost u almost nothing. i just paid 10,000 pkr and now i realize its worth it.
anyone wanna contact them its here. https://www.facebook.com/Sun.Shine.Org.int

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaqasTariq said:
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ISLAMABAD, on 16/12/2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Thanks my consultant Sun-shine. i love u... ummah.. u made my life...
wish u all best of luck.
Dear all i just checked my status and it says: your appication have been approved. wooww.. and VFs says passport has been dispatched.
i would recommend sun-shine consultant to anyone who wanna hire one.
they are online virtual consultant. maybe they have some office in Islamabad but i did everything online. they cost u almost nothing. i just paid 10,000 pkr and now i realize its worth it.
anyone wanna contact them its here. https://www.facebook.com/Sun.Shine.Org.int
congrats bro...best of luck

WaqasTariq

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Thanks everyone for your prayers and support. or else staring the screen all day waiting was hard. i understand how worse the waiting scenario is.
good luck to all. best of luck everyone. i wish and wanna see everyone with visa in hands.
once again bundles and bundles of thanks.
i'm there to help if anyone need help or wanna ask sth. it will be pleasure to answer u.
leaving family behind is hard task. u will realize it once ur visa is confirmed.
but we all know we need to do it.
Dear Allah bless us all. and let us choose whats best for us.help us succeed here and hereafter.(Ameen)

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaqasTariq said:
Thanks everyone for your prayers and support. or else staring the screen all day waiting was hard. i understand how worse the waiting scenario is.
good luck to all. best of luck everyone. i wish and wanna see everyone with visa in hands.
once again bundles and bundles of thanks.
i'm there to help if anyone need help or wanna ask sth. it will be pleasure to answer u.
leaving family behind is hard task. u will realize it once ur visa is confirmed.
but we all know we need to do it.
Dear Allah bless us all. and let us choose whats best for us.help us succeed here and hereafter.(Ameen)
Ameeen...bro can i have your email id or any contact number to ask some visa related queries if its ok with you..

umerj

Nov 23, 2013
Anonymously.xxyz said:
Any one got medical? ?? Or not
hi did u get medical bro?????i am still waiting for the response...i applied online on 13th nov and still no news