+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

alidaud1

Dec 11, 2013
Anonymously.xxyz said:
Jo statement lagai te phelay woh kis bank ki te an did they confrm tht payment hai ya nhi account mei?
AOA bhai apnay kab visa apply kiya tha aur abhi kya status hai?

RanaMoazzam

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
alidaud1 said:
AOA Rana Bhai maine bhi visa apply kiya hova hai 1st Oct 2013 ko aur mera medical 24th Oct ko ho chuka hai.
lakin abhi tak passport wapis nahi aya.
Bhai koi idea btaein.
Aur main bhi British Columbia he ja rha hon
Ali IA coming week mein ajaega...tum packing start karo :)

umerj

Nov 23, 2013
omi khan said:
hi bro am also going for post graduate diploma in seneca college one year program..just got my offer letter and need some information regarding fee submission and visa procedure..if u could please help me out..i shall be grateful to you..
thanks
hi yes bro...fee is refundable...i made a draft through wester union and submit it

umerj

Nov 23, 2013
omi khan said:
thanks for the info bro..yeah heard the same from many people thats why asked umer whether he got visa or not as he applied in the same course..
if your sop is strong then the chances are bright....i am still waiting i applied on 13th nov....and i saw many people who got visa for seneca pgd....you must mention why u want to study in seneca???make sure the program is related to your previous studies..clear to v.o what you will get after your studies i mean after senece whats the future in pakistan.....if you convince him INN SHA ALLAH you get the visa....for college we need to give more explanation and also mention why only seneca...show good home ties and statement and then pray for urself and other :)

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umerj said:
if your sop is strong then the chances are bright....i am still waiting i applied on 13th nov....and i saw many people who got visa for seneca pgd....you must mention why u want to study in seneca???make sure the program is related to your previous studies..clear to v.o what you will get after your studies i mean after senece whats the future in pakistan.....if you convince him INN SHA ALLAH you get the visa....for college we need to give more explanation and also mention why only seneca...show good home ties and statement and then pray for urself and other :)
thats great..i am motivated..that is what i think and belief..i am going to show my ties with the company am working in..i will show visa officer my employment certificate which will show that i will return back after completion of the course and join my company again..does this convince visa officer?? also i have a good sop hope this will work Inshallah.

also tell you submit full fee or half?? and is there any deadline for submission?

thanks for the reply bro..good luck for your visa i will pray for u inshAllah you will get it..

umerj

Nov 23, 2013
omi khan said:
thats great..i am motivated..that is what i think and belief..i am going to show my ties with the company am working in..i will show visa officer my employment certificate which will show that i will return back after completion of the course and join my company again..does this convince visa officer?? also i have a good sop hope this will work Inshallah.

also tell you submit full fee or half?? and is there any deadline for submission?

thanks for the reply bro..good luck for your visa i will pray for u inshAllah you will get it..
yes bro employment letter is a good tie ...show your property also and my fee deadline was on my admission letter...i suggest you to pay the fee of 1st semester and attach the slip...INN SHA ALLAH u vll b successful ...i am also praying for every one.

WaqasTariq

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
oaaaayyyyy embasssy walooooo send kar do visaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........
shaid inko hamaray passport zyada pasand aa gae hein so rakh k baith gae hein...........

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umerj said:
yes bro employment letter is a good tie ...show your property also and my fee deadline was on my admission letter...i suggest you to pay the fee of 1st semester and attach the slip...INN SHA ALLAH u vll b successful ...i am also praying for every one.
my due date for the first semester that is mentioned in the letter is june 13, 2014..means i have to submitt fee before this date...and bro in which course u apply??

umerj

Nov 23, 2013
omi khan said:
my due date for the first semester that is mentioned in the letter is june 13, 2014..means i have to submitt fee before this date...and bro in which course u apply??
ok mine was 13th nov 2013...my classes will start on 6th jan and i applied for pg program project management of I.T ..york campus and i applied visa on 13th nov still no update....remember me in your prayers.

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umerj said:
ok mine was 13th nov 2013...my classes will start on 6th jan and i applied for pg program project management of I.T ..york campus and i applied visa on 13th nov still no update....remember me in your prayers.
sure bro definitely i will pray for u..

WaqasTariq

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
what if someone isn't studying in one of participating uni or coleges. will it cause a problem? like in getting part time work permit or post graduate work permit?
or any othere problem that could be there?

ireturned

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
GRW
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
IELTS Request
6 bands
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
WaqasTariq said:
what if someone isn't studying in one of participating uni or coleges. will it cause a problem? like in getting part time work permit or post graduate work permit?
or any othere problem that could be there?
ap ney kya private institution may apply kia hy > MA b kr betha hou lets c wht happen!