+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Ra433l said:
I have applied on 22 nov 2013 and not recive any medical call but now my status changed and shows that your processed passport has been dispatched from canada visa office.

What does it mean....?? They refused my visa
Hey, have you received your visa? Please keep us updated! Good luck

ireturned

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
GRW
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
IELTS Request
6 bands
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Ra433l said:
I have applied on 22 nov 2013 and not recive any medical call but now my status changed and shows that your processed passport has been dispatched from canada visa office.

What does it mean....?? They refused my visa
yes plz update us and if they refused tell us the reasons :

Ra433l

Dec 7, 2013
Tomorrow i am going for the passport collection in canada visa application centre islamabad.

As i not recived the medical call thats y i know its a refusal so thats y i m not very excited about the passport collection.

Ra433l

Dec 7, 2013
Yes i will update you all in the forum...

Anyways is there anyncase in the history that anyone got student visa without medical..?

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
HASHIMRAHMAN said:
Yup I could not agree with you more the most crucial thing at this point is to get student permit but the thing which I am so pissed about is that 2 applicants who applied in the mid Jan they got their meds.....so it is absolutely clear that their is no time line in terms of deciding about applications.....how they sort out things it,s totally unexpected....this is so awkward........time worth so much......I hate being in this situation.............after this much wait dunno what r we supposed to do? when will this wait come to an end..............jeez......
When did u applied? is it a UG or PG??

ireturned

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
GRW
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
IELTS Request
6 bands
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Anonymously.xxyz said:
scared as i read 2 of the people got there passports back .. :/ nightmares sooner or later :/
only one not two guys recieved their pas.ports mate

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that their is no time line in terms of deciding about applications
You are completely wrong. Everything depends ONLY on applicant : his life history and submited papers. If somebody has a simple life, nothing too complicated in terms of studing, relatives, work places, moving from place to place (and even from country to country) then the decision will be made quickly. Otherwise- it will take time!!!!!
Besides CSIS make a background check on evry applicant and again everthing depends on how suspisious for them your biography looks.

HASHIMRAHMAN

Dec 10, 2013
Regina said:
You are completely wrong. Everything depends ONLY on applicant : his life history and submited papers. If somebody has a simple life, nothing too complicated in terms of studing, relatives, work places, moving from place to place (and even from country to country) then the decision will be made quickly. Otherwise- it will take time!!!!!
Besides CSIS make a background check on evry applicant and again everthing depends on how suspisious for them your biography looks.
do not chat like a whack job......I know as well as everybody does that 2 or perhaps 3 months r enough to get this *censored word* done.........even October applicants r being kept waiting for meds.....despite the fact it,s been almost over 3 months............my documents have got official stamps on them by ministry of education or whatever that they r absolutely genuine......and if they were to take this much time for the verification then what is the use of all this everything I did to get it stamped....every single document is verified......this is beyond understanding.......there is guy named [ yellow bellow ] on this form he was done with his meds in Nov and he was supposed to be taking his classes by now but guess what he is sitting bone idle due to the fact that there is no trace of any news about his processed passport...........if y r so cool with this whole process thing then waste your time and yourself.....good day.......

WonderBuy

Nov 18, 2013
yaar mene online student visa file kia tha or mene 23 jan ko medical karwa diya tha but mere status me ab tak update nahi howa, koi bata sakta hai k un k pass medical report kitnay din me receive hote hai?

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
WonderBuy said:
yaar mene online student visa file kia tha or mene 23 jan ko medical karwa diya tha but mere status me ab tak update nahi howa, koi bata sakta hai k un k pass medical report kitnay din me receive hote hai?
It takes a week atleast to send the reports to CIC Islamabad that's what they told me at IOM-Karachi.

ducaticanada

Dec 5, 2013
WonderBuy said:
Aoa
Normally 1 week main update karte hai aur app na visa kab file kta tha

Amanullahkhan

Mar 31, 2013
Malakand Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-March-2014
Med's Request
04-April-2014
Passport Req..
14-April-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-April-2014
LANDED..........
soon inshaALLAH
Dear how biography ? ???
Regina said:
It is not your documents. It is you biography that could cause a delay.

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
HASHIMRAHMAN said:
do not chat like a whack job......I know as well as everybody does that 2 or perhaps 3 months r enough to get this *censored word* done.........even October applicants r being kept waiting for meds.....despite the fact it,s been almost over 3 months............my documents have got official stamps on them by ministry of education or whatever that they r absolutely genuine......and if they were to take this much time for the verification then what is the use of all this everything I did to get it stamped....every single document is verified......this is beyond understanding.......there is guy named [ yellow bellow ] on this form he was done with his meds in Nov and he was supposed to be taking his classes by now but guess what he is sitting bone idle due to the fact that there is no trace of any news about his processed passport...........if y r so cool with this whole process thing then waste your time and yourself.....good day.......
I totally agree with u. Moreover if for our neighboring country it only takes 1 week for the whole visa process than y such long delays for us!!! I know Pakistan has a bad image but still y is the difference (one week compare to 3.5 months) such big!! Do all other countries have no fraud cases!! I don't understand what's there criteria... What does Biological info means... does a Khan in my name makes me suspicious!! I feel so sorry for all those who r waiting from end October with high hopes...