+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
MFAhad said:
Sharjeel91 itni knowledge hogi ha ap ko Mashallah sa. ab agar kbhi Pakistan ana howa to part time consultancy khol la na bhot kmao ga ;)
lol!!! ;D

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp
Thanks! Sharjeel,

Thanks yor the reply...

Is it necessary for my husband to be a skilled occupation or good job exp to apply within my student visa? and to get work permit

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp

Is it necessary for my husband to be a skilled occupation or good job exp to apply within my student visa? and to get work permit

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
bruce9078 said:
Ofcourse he should have some qualification so that u can show he will do job there though it's not necessary to have employment letter at time of applying

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
Ofcourse he should have some qualification so that u can show he will do job there though it's not necessary to have employment letter at time of applying
He is Inter in Commerce and has call center job exp. Will it work out?

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
Yup that should do the job..
will it effect to get my student visa and my husband to be a visa granted?

1) i have studied 1 semester in Melbourne and camed down to get married.

2) after marriage my husband married till i had holidays but got refused as our agent did not advise to expect a interview call.

3) I still have the visa subclass 573 till March 2015.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013

1) i have studied 1 semester in Melbourne and came down to get married.
write in SOP that because ur parents wanted u to get married u dropped ur studies and now u want to resume ur study in canada,,

2) after marriage my husband married till i had holidays but got refused as our agent did not advise to expect a interview call.
what kind of visa was refused i didnt understand please write clearly.....

visa subclass 573 is australian work permit I think, its nothing to do with Canada

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:

1) i have studied 1 semester in Melbourne and came down to get married.
write in SOP that because ur parents wanted u to get married u dropped ur studies and now u want to resume ur study in canada,,

what kind of visa was refused i didnt understand please write clearly.....

visa subclass 573 is australian work permit I think, its nothing to do with Canada

1) we both don't have parents.

2) i had applied the same subclass 573 as a spouse was rejected because i didn't know the marriage kazi name. I WASN'T INFORMED TO GET INTERVIEW CALL.

3) Higher education sector

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
bruce9078 said:
1) we both don't have parents.

2) i had applied the same subclass 573 as a spouse was rejected because i didn't know the marriage kazi name. I WASN'T INFORMED TO GET INTERVIEW CALL.

3) Higher education sector
then u better find strong reason to give to VO why u left Australia without completing ur studies and why u want to pursue ur studies in canada,
thats pretty weird visa got rejected because u didnt know the kazi name i mean who the hell remember the kazi name lol,
oh IC, i dont know much about australia thats why, dont worry most of the times there is no interview for canada and now there is computerized nika nama too so they wont see u two suspiciously ok, good luck BTW who is ur sponsor what is ur previous studies and what program u applying for?

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
then u better find strong reason to give to VO why u left Australia without completing ur studies and why u want to pursue ur studies in canada,
thats pretty weird visa got rejected because u didnt know the kazi name i mean who the hell remember the kazi name lol,
oh IC, i dont know much about australia thats why, dont worry most of the times there is no interview for canada and now there is computerized nika nama too so they wont see u two suspiciously ok, good luck BTW who is ur sponsor what is ur previous studies and what program u applying for?

can i tell them my husband was rejected but still i went back to study but couldn't carry on as i was newly married and not mentally ready to foucus on my studies. our own are sitiing in the embessy to take interview and ask suck question to find small excuses to reject. I and my husband are so annoyed that we dont was to giv a 2nd try in Aus. Bachelors i was studying so i will go for same Bachelors.

DO YOU KNOW THE SQURE FEET OF THE HOUSE YOUR STAYIN IN... NO this also a question asked by my cousin and he was rejected.

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are the below important?Huh??

1 - Evidence of employment/business (Contract Letter/Business NTN Certificate and firm registration document),
Income tax returns for the last one year. as i am jobless from the past 2 years had went to study in Melbourne but came down after completing one semester in bachelors then came down got married and applied for my husband but got refused went again but couldn't concentrate so came down last year. Also u know Aus they refuse once then its rare they change their minD so now want continue the bachelors in Canada but take my husband along.
2 - A personal study plan describing your proposed program of study as it relates to your academic, technical or vocational background.
3 - Police certificate from each country or territory in which you have resided since attaining the age of 18 years.
4 - Bank statement for the last one year (With bank logo on each page. We have a joint account its only 3 months old if we start our visa process and not much fund available its just our normal used account.
5 - Any unused property kept for selling to fund the applicant's education. Belongs to my aunt but i am nominated on a Rs 100 bond/stamp at the event of death... is it acceptable?
6 - My husband friend is a citizen in Canada what help we can take from him for the visa process?
7 - Can we arrange running finance?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
bruce9078 said:
can i tell them my husband was rejected but still i went back to study but couldn't carry on as i was newly married and not mentally ready to foucus on my studies. our own are sitiing in the embessy to take interview and ask suck question to find small excuses to reject. I and my husband are so annoyed that we dont was to giv a 2nd try in Aus. Bachelors i was studying so i will go for same Bachelors.

DO YOU KNOW THE SQURE FEET OF THE HOUSE YOUR STAYIN IN... NO this also a question asked by my cousin and he was rejected.
yup u can tell them that,

Ra433l

Dec 7, 2013
I have applied on 22 nov 2013 and not recive any medical call but now my status changed and shows that your processed passport has been dispatched from canada visa office.

What does it mean....?? They refused my visa