Applicants from Turkey - Lets unite under this topic

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hello Turkish experts,

I need to clarify something and I could not find a solution yet.
You know there is a compulsory military service in Turkey and my duty seems to be in my 10-year Personal History period. I enter my details there but my question is, how will this affect my Adress History?

Since you all know, they never transfer your "ikametgah" to your duty city where you serve. However, entering another city for an address does seem contradictory. Hence they do not want any official proof of address, should it be the military unit address where I served? (Since I was physically there actually during this period)

How did you solve this successfully?

PS: Did you also translate your service completed paper (terhis belgesi :)) and upload it as well?

Thanks in advance.

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
If you are currently residing in Turkey, then you will need to obtain it from the nearest prosecutor's office (savcılık). It has to be "arşiv kayıtlı". Then you would need to have it translated to English. You can also submit the English criminal record e-devlet, together with the document that you receive from prosecutor's office.

The related link from canada.ca website is below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/turkey.html
Hi there,

I only submitted English criminal record, would it be a problem? Should I include an additional document?

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi there,

I only submitted English criminal record, would it be a problem? Should I include an additional document?
Depends on what you mean by English criminal record.

If you mean the one that you downloaded from e-devlet, then it might be an issue if you haven't had it signed from prosecutor's office. Is that the case ?

Reactions: sebzecan

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Depends on what you mean by English criminal record.

If you mean the one that you downloaded from e-devlet, then it might be an issue if you haven't had it signed from prosecutor's office. Is that the case ?
yes it is the case but they didn't ask for any additional documents so far.

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hello Turkish friends,

Just a quick question. Under Personal History, it asks for organisations. Do they mean "dernek" in Turkish? If so, did you ever enter details about your "dernek" memberships?

I had been in some but left because of not attending their regular activities. But I don't even remember when I joined and when I left.

What was your solution?

Reactions: sebzecan

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hello Turkish friends,

Just a quick question. Under Personal History, it asks for organisations. Do they mean "dernek" in Turkish? If so, did you ever enter details about your "dernek" memberships?

I had been in some but left because of not attending their regular activities. But I don't even remember when I joined and when I left.

What was your solution?
Hey there, were they poltical organizations? They wanna keep their eyes on some organizations so it should be important. Dernek is sort of an organization but is it STK?

I can give you more details in Turkish over PM if you need.

Cheers!

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
If you are currently residing in Turkey, then you will need to obtain it from the nearest prosecutor's office (savcılık). It has to be "arşiv kayıtlı". Then you would need to have it translated to English. You can also submit the English criminal record e-devlet, together with the document that you receive from prosecutor's office.

The related link from canada.ca website is below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/turkey.html
Hi, I am assuming you are Turkish.

I am trying to find the locations of prosecutor's offices in Istanbul on google maps but I am not sure it is right.
Could you please confirm that this is the right location to request a police certificate for Canada? Do they need a letter from the Canadian embassy? And What is the exact Turkish name of the police certificate?

https://goo.gl/maps/HXcGb9sHdKs

Thanks for the support.

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi, I am assuming you are Turkish.

I am trying to find the locations of prosecutor's offices in Istanbul on google maps but I am not sure it is right.
Could you please confirm that this is the right location to request a police certificate for Canada? Do they need a letter from the Canadian embassy? And What is the exact Turkish name of the police certificate?

https://goo.gl/maps/HXcGb9sHdKs

Thanks for the support.
Hi, I am not sure about your first question I don't know the ones in Istanbul since I'm living in Ankara. (I don't want to misguide you)

Coming to your second question, I have pm'ed to you.

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Hi, I am not sure about your first question I don't know the ones in Istanbul since I'm living in Ankara. (I don't want to misguide you)

Coming to your second question, I have pm'ed to you.
Alright no issue I will ask, but what is the name of the prosecutor's office in Turkish?

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks a lot, man. I believe it is released directly or you have to apply and come back later?
It is released directly, you just fill a form and receive the document within a minute.
By the way the document is free of charge.

Reactions: vorador

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
I posted this somewhere else but there are people who might get this in Turkey as well. So I ask you as well.

I am a dependent and my wife is primary. AOR is 30 Sept.
Today, we received BIL (Turkey) but Medical is still not passed.

We have an ADR (Schedule A: IMM 5669) Background Declaration for me (dependent).

There is no gap for the last 10 years of personal & address history in eAPR. However, I went to high school in Italy (2001-2003) and one year university in Netherlands (2003-2004). (Since they were not in the last 10 years, we did not mention nor we got a PCC for them.)

Then I transferred to another university in Turkey which I graduated and got a WES for it.

We also have compulsory military application and I provided every detail along with the certified translation of Discharge Certificate (Appendix to LoE)

What am I suppose to understand from this ADR? Should I include my high school and 1 year university but the form still says it has to be the last 10 years. Also, some of my high school period were during before 18th birthday.

I will also copy the exact info for compulsory military service that I stated in eAPR to this ADR.

Why do they ask this and what should I do to make it correctly?

I have 7 days. Thank you in advance.

joryhagen

Sep 12, 2017
Hey guys. Does anyone know if Nüfus Kayıt Orneği is counted as the birth certificate and/or the family booklet on the document checklist form (IMM 5589)? Not sure which boxes to tick. Thanks so much!