+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Turkey - Lets unite under this topic

Hallibel

Jan 30, 2017
Hi everyone!
I was wondering that if anyone ones about the translations prosedures in Turkey?
Because the translators i have talked don’t have a clue with the affidavit and i have no idea how to get one. Please if you have any suggestions in Ankara i would be appreciated. Also i am not sure what is the certified copy needed for? Because we can upload originals+notarized translations+affidavits(if we can get one). Are these not enough? I would be really happy if you could share your experiences with this issue

timmiez

Jan 5, 2019
Ankara, Turkey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hi everyone!
I was wondering that if anyone ones about the translations prosedures in Turkey?
Because the translators i have talked don’t have a clue with the affidavit and i have no idea how to get one. Please if you have any suggestions in Ankara i would be appreciated. Also i am not sure what is the certified copy needed for? Because we can upload originals+notarized translations+affidavits(if we can get one). Are these not enough? I would be really happy if you could share your experiences with this issue
Yes I had the same trouble explaining the affidavit document to translators. But then finally I found a translator in Ankara and after 1 hour of explaining managed to convince the translator that they can write me an affidavit and got it stamped by the notary office. PM me and I'll send you the details of the translator and notary office which did my affidavit for all translations.

Reactions: Hallibel

glrcapt

Apr 17, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Passport Req..
24-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
I had the same problem with the translators and notaries. I solved it by finding a certified translator (certified from Canada) in Istanbul. Certified translator is authorized to certify the document. That way you do not need to get anything from the notaries. If you have more questions, send me a message.

Hi everyone!

Reactions: yanbe and Hallibel

yanbe

Aug 14, 2019
I had the same problem with the translators and notaries. I solved it by finding a certified translator (certified from Canada) in Istanbul. Certified translator is authorized to certify the document. That way you do not need to get anything from the notaries. If you have more questions, send me a message.
Hi,
Could you please provide a contact of that translator in Istanbul as it's hard at times to explain the Canadian requirements here in Turkey? Thanks!

glrcapt

Apr 17, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Passport Req..
24-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
Hi,
Could you please provide a contact of that translator in Istanbul as it's hard at times to explain the Canadian requirements here in Turkey? Thanks!
Hi just sent you a PM about that.

Feb 15, 2019
Istanbul
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hello

Did anyone who has applied already receive any feedback on the police certificate issued by edevlet? i.e. whether it is sufficient by itself or not?
any input would be greatly appreciated.
I suppose it is a late reply but perhaps it will help others who seek the answer for this question. I only provided the the police certificate issued by E-Devlet and it was never questioned by CIC. My application is approved and I received my PR card so you should be on the safe side with this document.

yanbe

Aug 14, 2019
Hi everyone!

I am new to this thread. I am also applying from Turkey and I have almost collected all my documents. My only problem is my Bank Letter. I have an acoount with Yapi Kredi and I managed to get a reference letter from them but they do not state the 6 month average balance. They gave me my 6 months transactions. The problem is I put the money in my account only two months before I got my ITA. Is that gonna be a problem?

Thank you in advance
Hi,

What do you mean by reference letter from bank? Is it your account balance with the latest transactions or maybe it's something saying that you have been a loyal customer or whatever? When we applied for OINP first the only thing we provided was just an account statement with 3 months transactions list which can be done online through e-bank account. Is it something different when it comes to ITA docs?
Now when we have got an ITA I read about the reference letter from the bank and I'm a bit confused...in that electronic report it clearly states to whom the account belongs, etc. At the stage of getting approval from Ontario my husband wrote a letter stating that he allowed my access to the funds associated with his account, because I am the primary applicant and we have family funds both on his account and mine.
Can anyone elaborate on this? Thanks!

yanbe

Aug 14, 2019
I suppose it is a late reply but perhaps it will help others who seek the answer for this question. I only provided the the police certificate issued by E-Devlet and it was never questioned by CIC. My application is approved and I received my PR card so you should be on the safe side with this document.
I have sent you a PM, please have a look.

metkar

Sep 17, 2019
Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hi everyone,

I just got my ppr and sent my passport to VFS. Waiting for my CoPR now. I would like to help anyone who needs assistance during their application process.

Best,

Reactions: Seagull_tr

metkar

Sep 17, 2019
Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hello,
Can you please share your timeline?
Sure, we knew that we were going to get an ITA based on our predictions, so we started the credential evaluation and other stuff beforehand. Then we got our ITA on December 2018, and the application process was done on 22nd of January 2019. Got medical request around March and the PPR came around mid September.

And tomorrow we will do a soft landing : )

Seagull_tr

Mar 18, 2019
Sure, we knew that we were going to get an ITA based on our predictions, so we started the credential evaluation and other stuff beforehand. Then we got our ITA on December 2018, and the application process was done on 22nd of January 2019. Got medical request around March and the PPR came around mid September.

And tomorrow we will do a soft landing : )
Congraculations and safe landing. Enjoy your new life :)
Are you Express Entry applicant or paper based through PNP?
If you are express entry your timeline is longer than 6 months which is unusual. If not it is quite fast for paper based application average processing time.

metkar

Sep 17, 2019
Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
Thanks! It's express entry and you're right it took longer than expected. I think it's related to the number of applicants, because there're a lot of ppl in these forums in a similar situation.

tugcen88

Jan 9, 2020
I need help with the documents please help.

yanbe

Aug 14, 2019
I need help with the documents please help.
What exact docs do you need help with? The contacts of a certified translator Murat bey have been mentioned earlier in this thread, I believe. Anyway, I can send you his contact anytime, send me a pm.