04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
ignorant said:
On top of that, some say that you have to have enough funds since the last six months.
I did not have enough before January. I cashed some gold and gathered all I got into a single account.
What do you think, would this pose a threat for my application?

What I'm going to do is;
Go to my bank, and ask for
A letter saying that I'm their customer for xxx period of time
A document showing my account statement for the last six months
Authorized signatures list
Preferably, all in English.

Does this make sense?
No it doesnt matter how old the funds are, I asked this as well and some senior members also replied that as long as you have an explanation that funds are yours and not borrowed, you are good to go... I am going to get a gift deed from my dad and he has not transferred the money to my account yet... dont worry its not a reason for rejection.... :) just get the sales receipt of that gold or whatever you have and you are all ok....

ignorant

Dec 15, 2016
Istanbul, Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ezgi, do you have a gift deed template? I didn't have the time to search the forum yet, but I would really appreciate if you can share it here.
Cheers

By the way, the whatsapp group is now active. You can join via the link Hilal shared a few posts ago. I'm going to copy it to the first post for better visibility.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
ignorant said:
Ezgi, do you have a gift deed template? I didn't have the time to search the forum yet, but I would really appreciate if you can share it here.
Cheers

By the way, the whatsapp group is now active. You can join via the link Hilal shared a few posts ago. I'm going to copy it to the first post for better visibility.
Honestly I havent asked for my dad to write it yet but here is smt that I have found from someone else from this forum, I heard that it worked but I have also seen some other ones totally different than this.....

I am writing to certify that I, Mr. FATHER'S NAME father of Mr. PRINCIPLE APPLICANT'S NAME holding saving deposit account in NAME OF THE BANK with accounting title of TITLE OF ACCOUNT IN NAME OF YOUR FATHER account number “ACCOUNT NUMBER FROM WHICH MONEY IS TRANSFERRED” have gifted a sum of AMOUNT OF FUNDS TRANSFERRED IN RESPECTIVE CURRENCY to my son to utilize it completely for Canadian immigration and future settlement purposes in Canada through cheque instrument having cheque number CHEQUE NUMBER which he has deposited in his YOUR BANK NUMBER current account with account title YOUR TITLE OF ACCOUNT (BANK ACCOUNT NAME) and account number YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.

Therefore, I certify that I have gifted my son the above mentioned amount of AMOUNT TRANSFERRED IN LOCAL/RESPECTIVE CURRENCY to utilize it completely for Canadian immigration and future settlement purposes in Canada.

Enclosed is my bank statement.

Also there is one here

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/draft-gift-deed-template-t395844.0.html

I just saw the group now, I am for sure adding myself there thank youu ;)

okan_f79

Mar 1, 2017
ignorant said:
Hi Baris and Emre,

Its great to see some life under this topic:)
I also have received my Invitation to Apply couple of weeks earlier and what I can tell you is, the medical checks cost 470TL per person in Istanbul.
Only American Hospital is accredited for this and unfortunately, they have also told me the same thing that they need a code to conduct the medical check.
So I'm in the stage of fulfilling my application online. I have a problem though, I have a new baby born just a week before I received my ITA (luckily, I had included her in my application) but she doesn't have her passport or ID card. This is blocking everything about my application and my fingers are crossed to have the ID as soon as possible to begin the process.
In terms of police checks, I strongly suggest you to go to the courthouse and ask for Archival records for everyone in the application.
A regular check that you can get from e-devlet is not enough. Also please don't forget to include "archival records" words in the English translation, otherwise you can get denied just for this.

Lets keep in touch about our application progress, so that in the future, more of our fellow citizens can benefit from this topic.

Cheers,
Burak
Hi All,

They also start to issue this Police Certificate through e-devlet in English, French, German etc. It also inlcudes the "Archival Crimanal Records". When applying it also highlights that Canada asks for Archival records and asks you to chose that. I got mine from there, and planning to use that.

BR, Okan

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okan_f79 said:
Hi All,

They also start to issue this Police Certificate through e-devlet in English, French, German etc. It also inlcudes the "Archival Crimanal Records". When applying it also highlights that Canada asks for Archival records and asks you to chose that. I got mine from there, and planning to use that.

BR, Okan
Okan, cic website states that pcc must be taken from Prosecuters Office. Not even certfied copy.. It must be True scan.

Are you sure we can use the one we get online?

okan_f79

Mar 1, 2017
ayshilal said:
Okan, cic website states that pcc must be taken from Prosecuters Office. Not even certfied copy.. It must be True scan.

Are you sure we can use the one we get online?
Hi,

Actually I am trying to verify that. Pcc given at Prosecuter's Office but issued by "Adli Sicil ve İStatistik Genel Müdürlüğü". When checked from its website, where this document can be obtained, both e-devlet and Prosecutor's office mentioned there. Document you get from e-devlet is issued with Adli Sicil Genel Müdürlüğü letterhead document, with barcode no.

I asked Canadian Embassy at Ankara via email, will see if they will provide any feedback.

Thanks

BR, Okan

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IN
okan_f79 said:
Hi,

Actually I am trying to verify that. Pcc given at Prosecuter's Office but issued by "Adli Sicil ve İStatistik Genel Müdürlüğü". When checked from its website, where this document can be obtained, both e-devlet and Prosecutor's office mentioned there. Document you get from e-devlet is issued with Adli Sicil Genel Müdürlüğü letterhead document, with barcode no.

I asked Canadian Embassy at Ankara via email, will see if they will provide any feedback.

Thanks

BR, Okan
Okan,

Some of my friends from Whatsapp group says the signatures are different

Thanks
Hilal

janecan

Nov 17, 2016
Hi all, as long as I know the documents from e-devlet are for inside country use because the barcodes can be verified by other government places in Turkey. So, as I suggested before the place in Ankara just gives you paper based (in english, french and german) document.

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Turkey applicants:)
Let's join here

https://chat.whatsapp.com/0qtnsp5l6q3882rMOm0oYH

okan_f79

Mar 1, 2017
janecan said:
Hi all, as long as I know the documents from e-devlet are for inside country use because the barcodes can be verified by other government places in Turkey. So, as I suggested before the place in Ankara just gives you paper based (in english, french and german) document.
Hi,

I dont think any government place in Turkey will ask for English document. This foreign language version service through e-devlet has recently started. I checked with Academy Canada (Murat Kandemir) that I got his name from this forum, shared the document and he says that it should be accepted by the CIC.

And Canadian Embassy at Ankara provided below response.

From: ANKRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca [mailto:ANKRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 10:43 AM
Subject: FW: Adli sicil belgesi - Göçmenlik başvurusu

Dear applicant,
You may provide online Police Certificate issued by Turkish Government official website along with your application.

Regards,
Immigration Section, Ankara

Reactions: Fizzybe and denizb

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
okan_f79 said:
Hi,

I dont think any government place in Turkey will ask for English document. This foreign language version service through e-devlet has recently started. I checked with Academy Canada (Murat Kandemir) that I got his name from this forum, shared the document and he says that it should be accepted by the CIC.

From: ANKRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca [mailto:ANKRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca]

Dear applicant,
You may provide online Police Certificate issued by Turkish Government official website along with your application.

Regards,
Thank you ! +1

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okan_f79 said:
Hi,

Dear applicant,

Regards,
Thanks for the info +1

Reactions: cnrp

Router

Sep 20, 2012
Istanbul
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

We just received ITA as of 12th April 2017. Just joined the whatsapp group as well. It is nice to get together on this platform. We will share our experience with the rest of the group.

We have already collected most of the documents required and completed the upfront medical exam a month ago in Istanbul. We are in the process of finding an eligible translation company in Istanbul. Any ideas are appreciated.

sadaf.yasini

May 15, 2017
Istanbul, Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05. 04.2017
IELTS Request
L8, S9, R7, W7
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi everyone!

I am new to this thread. I am also applying from Turkey and I have almost collected all my documents. My only problem is my Bank Letter. I have an acoount with Yapi Kredi and I managed to get a reference letter from them but they do not state the 6 month average balance. They gave me my 6 months transactions. The problem is I put the money in my account only two months before I got my ITA. Is that gonna be a problem?

Thank you in advance