+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
yes I am referring to PR applications. When I called CIC they said my file is in CPC Ottawa. Security check is yet to be done it seems. Do u have an idea as to how long it takes for a security check and what is being checked under security?
Ok, Security is generally the final assessment which have been processed by IRCC. How about Eligibility and Criminality? Do they met and completed respectively?
However, I do not have any idea about the timing of Security Assessment. What is your AOR?

Shalani

Jan 6, 2018
Ok, Security is generally the final assessment which have been processed by IRCC. How about Eligibility and Criminality? Do they met and completed respectively?
However, I do not have any idea about the timing of Security Assessment. What is your AOR?
Eligibility & Criminality passed. My AOR is 31st July

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Eligibility & Criminality passed. My AOR is 31st July
Ok, Eligibility passed mean most of the things have been finalized in your application. So, you should expect PPR very soon. When was your IP2?
If you wish, please add your timeline into your signature. It'll be easier for others to get an idea...

Reactions: Shalani

las88

Oct 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

Today, (8 a.m. IST) I have received the much awaited golden PPR mail.

AOR: July 24th
MEP: Aug 15th
IP1: Aug 15th
IP2: Nov 9th
Ghost Update: Nov 15th
PPR: Nov 29th

What a relief! Thanks for all for keeping our hopes alive day in day out, really appreciated!
Hopefully everyone will get their PPRs sooner rather than later..

Good Luck...!!!
Congratulations !!! Really happy for you !!!

Reactions: Heshan

Shalani

Jan 6, 2018
Ok, Eligibility passed mean most of the things have been finalized in your application. So, you should expect PPR very soon. When was your IP2?
If you wish, please add your timeline into your signature. It'll be easier for others to get an idea...
thank u very much heshan! I m not very sure when my IP2 is coz my file is handled by an agent.
My AOR is July 31st
Medicals passed July 29
Biometrics Completed - 18th October

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
thank u very much heshan! I m not very sure when my IP2 is coz my file is handled by an agent.
My AOR is July 31st
Medicals passed July 29
Biometrics Completed - 18th October
Ok, no problem. Just get in touch with your agent to know any updates on your profile. And also, you can order GCMS through the agent to get to know more details about your application. Basically the comments made by a Case Analyst regarding each of the documents you've submitted and many more.

Reactions: Shalani

Shalani

Jan 6, 2018
Ok, no problem. Just get in touch with your agent to know any updates on your profile. And also, you can order GCMS through the agent to get to know more details about your application. Basically the comments made by a Case Analyst regarding each of the documents you've submitted and many more.
yup datz right. A time line is said to be added to the application tomorrow with an estimated date of completion. So hopefully can get some info via that as well

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

Today, (8 a.m. IST) I have received the much awaited golden PPR mail.

What a relief! Thanks for all for keeping our hopes alive day in day out, really appreciated!
Hopefully everyone will get their PPRs sooner rather than later..

Good Luck...!!!
Congratulations Heshan

Vaseeni

Dec 11, 2018
Hi everyone! So nice to see everyone helping others out with the process.

I have just applied for my WES and will soon be sitting for my IELTS.

All the best to y’ll. And congratulations to those who have got through :)

Reactions: tristonz

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Hi everyone! So nice to see everyone helping others out with the process.

I have just applied for my WES and will soon be sitting for my IELTS.

All the best to y’ll. And congratulations to those who have got through :)
Hi,
Good luck for your IELTS exams, and the process. It's good to see the SL community is growing steadily...:)

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Guys,
I have received Confirmation of Permanent Residency (CoPR) and today, I have collected my passports from VFS...
Adding my timeline for one final time...:)

Passport Submitted: Dec 4th
CoPR Received: Dec 11th

VO: CPC-Ottawa
No of Applicants: 2

Good luck all....!!!

dhanu

Oct 5, 2017
Guys,
I have received Confirmation of Permanent Residency (CoPR) and today, I have collected my passports from VFS...
Adding my timeline for one final time...:)

Passport Submitted: Dec 4th
CoPR Received: Dec 11th

VO: CPC-Ottawa
No of Applicants: 2

Good luck all....!!!
Congrats Heshan.
Am a May Aor applicant and got ppr on dec 6th. I submitted my passport on dec 7th and waiting for the copr.
Please tell me at around what time u received the notification from vfs for copr. Because according to your timeline I should receive the passport today:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Heshan

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Congrats Heshan.
Am a May Aor applicant and got ppr on dec 6th. I submitted my passport on dec 7th and waiting for the copr.
Please tell me at around what time u received the notification from vfs for copr. Because according to your timeline I should receive the passport today:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Felicitation! Mate finally innit !