+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Congrats Heshan.
Am a May Aor applicant and got ppr on dec 6th. I submitted my passport on dec 7th and waiting for the copr.
Please tell me at around what time u received the notification from vfs for copr. Because according to your timeline I should receive the passport today:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Thanks for the wishes...!!! Congratulations for your PPR...:)
Please update the case in immitracker if you've not done so...

Yes, you should expect a call from VFS today evening. So, you can collect your passport on next Monday...:)

dhanu

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for the wishes...!!! Congratulations for your PPR...:)
Please update the case in immitracker if you've not done so...

Yes, you should expect a call from VFS today evening. So, you can collect your passport on next Monday...:)
Thanks Heshan. Will catch you with the update.:):):):)

Vaseeni

Dec 11, 2018
Guys,
I have received Confirmation of Permanent Residency (CoPR) and today, I have collected my passports from VFS...
Adding my timeline for one final time...:)

AOR: July 24th
MEP: Aug 15th
IP1: Aug 15th
IP2: Nov 9th
Ghost Update: Nov 15th
PPR: Nov 29th
Passport Submitted: Dec 4th
CoPR Received: Dec 11th

VO: CPC-Ottawa
No of Applicants: 2

Good luck all....!!!
Wow. That’s great news. Congratulations!!

Reactions: Heshan

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
My Crs is 416 which province is best for me ? my Noc is 2172 i have not friend and relative in canada plz guide me.
It is Database Analyst and Administrator right? So, you are into IT field...First of all. please check whether there is any chances of increasing the point through gaining a qualification or improving IELTS Score. If you can reach around 445, you can apply through EE (Express Entry) and can get an ITA (Invitation To Apply).

If it is really difficult to increase the current score, as you said, you need to go for PNP (Provincial Nominee Programme). For that, you need to go for each of the province web site (Ontario, British Colombia, Alberta etc) and look for their requirements. As far as IT jobs concerned Toronto (capital city in the Ontario province) has plenty of opportunities. Even I am in the field IT (Software QA Engineer), and planning to go for Toronto purely considering the no of job opportunities. However, I got an ITA through EE programme.

Reactions: Amjad Rasheed

Amjad Rasheed

Dec 16, 2018
It is Database Analyst and Administrator right? So, you are into IT field...First of all. please check whether there is any chances of increasing the point through gaining a qualification or improving IELTS Score. If you can reach around 445, you can apply through EE (Express Entry) and can get an ITA (Invitation To Apply).

If it is really difficult to increase the current score, as you said, you need to go for PNP (Provincial Nominee Programme). For that, you need to go for each of the province web site (Ontario, British Colombia, Alberta etc) and look for their requirements. As far as IT jobs concerned Toronto (capital city in the Ontario province) has plenty of opportunities. Even I am in the field IT (Software QA Engineer), and planning to go for Toronto purely considering the no of job opportunities. However, I got an ITA through EE programme.

Vaseeni

Dec 11, 2018
I ordered for my UK postgraduate transcript and received them today. However, I’m afraid it does not meet WES’s requirements: not in official university envelope, no seal, no signature. It’s just a brown envelope with a cello tape across the flap. I’m not sure if WES would accept this. Also, can’t be sure if the brown envelope contains another envelope lol.