+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Hi folks,

What's happening, any new updates, anyone got PPRs on last few days?

Last edited:

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Acma waiting for WES and I have clb 10 in all ielts. Hoping for 449 depending on wes
Hi, was your ACMA evaluated under the section “two or more degrees/diplomas....” or as a 3 year bachelors degree? What did you select to create your profile?

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi need help

When filling the WES application you mentioned the Passed finalist or ACMA. ? because i got ACMA a year after passed finalist . And my post qualification year duration change according ro those years
Looking for the answers for the same situation. Anyone help?

ICP

Sep 16, 2017
Hi, what did they evaluate it as? What did you select on education when creating the profile?[/QUOTE}

ACMA as a 4 year bachelor's degree. I was able to select 2 certificates with my BBA

Last edited:

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
My timeline is as follows.

AOR :23rd May 2018
MEP and IP1: 28th June 2018
IP2: 19th October 2018
Waiting for PPR
Congratulations buddy...you will get your PPR sooner..:)

Very glad to see a Sri Lankan getting closer to PPR...:) It took nearly 5 months right? Did they require any additional documents before this? or did you order any GCMS notes before?

And also could you please let me know how many dependents you have attached to your application? and the Visa Office where your application is being processed at?

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Congratulations buddy...you will get your PPR sooner..:)

Very glad to see a Sri Lankan getting closer to PPR...:) It took nearly 5 months right? Did they require any additional documents before this? or did you order any GCMS notes before?

And also could you please let me know how many dependents you have attached to your application? and the Visa Office where your application is being processed at?
Hi @Heshan
Thank you very much...
Yes I did order note..but still I dd not get them..So no idea about the VO as well.
Yes it was a 5 months of frustrated time.
I have only one dependent. Me and my spouse, both have travel history(not extensive).

How is your status? do you know your VO?

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Hi @Heshan
Thank you very much...
Yes I did order note..but still I dd not get them..So no idea about the VO as well.
Yes it was a 5 months of frustrated time.
I have only one dependent. Me and my spouse, both have travel history(not extensive).

How is your status? do you know your VO?
Currently, I am in IP1, AOR is July 24th. Yes, I do have ordered GCMS notes, but didn't receive yet. My case also similar to you. One dependent, and minimal travel history...

Reactions: amypls4