Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Hi. I just received my WES evaluation as: Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)
Does this mean that I am eligible under the education criteria of "Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees" or "Bachelors Degree" when I am creating my EE profile?

Reactions: akila868

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi. I just received my WES evaluation as: Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)
Does this mean that I am eligible under the education criteria of "Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees" or "Bachelors Degree" when I am creating my EE profile?
If it stated "and" and the qualifications are listed as two, then "Yes" you can list them as two qualifications in the EE profile. That means, it is considered as "Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees".

All the best friend.

Reactions: tristonz

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
NIBM? ;)
Yes. You are eligible for Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees.

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi folks,

I want to apply for WES credential evaluation of my wife's A/L qualification, and since i am residing out of Sri Lanka, can anybody share their experience of getting this done? Can we request the department of examinations, Sri Lanka to send the transcripts to WES online, or should we visit in person. Please guide me.. your valuable input will be highly appreciated.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi folks,

I want to apply for WES credential evaluation of my wife's A/L qualification, and since i am residing out of Sri Lanka, can anybody share their experience of getting this done? Can we request the department of examinations, Sri Lanka to send the transcripts to WES online, or should we visit in person. Please guide me.. your valuable input will be highly appreciated.
Sorry friend. I have not done that before. If she has any diploma or degree, that can be evaluated.

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
It's best to check if the examination department of Sri Lanka can send the mark sheets to the WES. However it is most advisable to send transcripts after 12th standard such as a Diploma as points will be given for further professional qualifications. Hope this helps

Reactions: muralee29477

muralee29477

Aug 25, 2014
Hi

Have anyone faced an issue with WES in obtaining the ECA for your spouse. Especially when your spouse last name is changed after the marriage.

In my situation the WES application is created (even the passport) carries my name (as the last name) , but in the certificates it is pointing to her father's.

Please advice

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Acma waiting for WES and I have clb 10 in all ielts. Hoping for 449 depending on wes
Hi need help

When filling the WES application you mentioned the Passed finalist or ACMA. ? because i got ACMA a year after passed finalist . And my post qualification year duration change according ro those years

muralee29477

Aug 25, 2014
Hi

Have anyone faced an issue with WES in obtaining the ECA for your spouse. Especially when your spouse last name is changed after the marriage.

In my situation the WES application is created (even the passport) carries my name (as the last name) , but in the certificates it is pointing to her father's.

Please advice

Hi Guys

I am posting the reply from WES regarding the above as it may help others having the same problem. Good Luck all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World Education Services (WES) issues evaluation reports with the name indicated on your application. Our report will also indicate the name on the academic documents we received for each credential evaluated.

In order for WES to do the evaluation, the applicant will need to put the name which is on the school documents on the application. Otherwise, we will not be able to evaluate the credentials. The applicant will need to provide to the recipients any proof of the name change

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys,

Need a help from those who already made it.

I just got my Police Clearance Report. It has my NIC number and does not have my Passport number stated.

Will this be an issue during document verification?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys,

Need a help from those who already made it.

I just got my Police Clearance Report. It has my NIC number and does not have my Passport number stated.

Will this be an issue during document verification?
I have the same problem. Though I am yet to apply, I have stated this in the LOE and mentioned that the ID no. is in the passport for verification.

Reactions: tristonz

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have the same problem. Though I am yet to apply, I have stated this in the LOE and mentioned that the ID no. is in the passport for verification.
Hi Akila,

I didn’t notice my NIC no is in the Passport until you mention now. I think it will be fine since it is in the passport and they can verify it that way.

Let me know how it goes for you.

suresh24513

Nov 2, 2017
I have a gift affidavit prepared by attorney at law. Should i need to do attestation from some department to prove the credibility or affidavit is good enough?