+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Did you apply after ITA? Does it have a report upto date? Is it issued under your NIC no. or Passport no.? Where you from, coz I got mine and spouses after 14 days?
No. I applied before ITA.
It is given for my NIC. Added an entry to the LOE to look for the NIC in the Passport.
I think it took me around 14 days as well.. I wasn't counting days since I wasn't in a hurry.

Reactions: akila868

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
No. I applied before ITA.
It is given for my NIC. Added an entry to the LOE to look for the NIC in the Passport.
I think it took me around 14 days as well.. I wasn't counting days since I wasn't in a hurry.
I am bit concerned on the date mentioned in the PPC. Coz it is only upto the date that we request. So taking before the ITA is okey?

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I am bit concerned on the date mentioned in the PPC. Coz it is only upto the date that we request. So taking before the ITA is okey?
In the Express Entry completeness checklist, it says..
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
So as long as it is not 6 months old, you''ll be fine.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
In the Express Entry completeness checklist, it says..
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
So as long as it is not 6 months old, you''ll be fine.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Cool thanks.

Sandaruwan

Oct 26, 2017
you applied before ITA. You gave ur application directly or online? Does yours also have a From To dates?
Yes I applied online and before ITA. Yes, from and to dates are there.
Don't worry about it too much. It is fine as long as you submit e-APR with 6 months.

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Thanks bro. In the Kollupitiya Junction right?
Yes. Cant remember the name. But its hard to miss with large Kodak sign.

Get a few printed copies plus a digital one.
Also, get a SL visa PP size photo as well. This will be used for the Medial.
I took a Canada PP sized photo and the hospital people had to trim it to fit. It'll save them the trouble.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Yes. Cant remember the name. But its hard to miss with large Kodak sign.

Get a few printed copies plus a digital one.
Also, get a SL visa PP size photo as well. This will be used for the Medial.
I took a Canada PP sized photo and the hospital people had to trim it to fit. It'll save them the trouble.
Thank you friend.

What's the name of the hospital you went? How did you book an appointment? Do we have to wait for long to book an appointment, like weeks?

I will get my ITA in today's draw. So trying to get some ideas. Sorry for the trouble.

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Thank you friend.

What's the name of the hospital you went? How did you book an appointment? Do we have to wait for long to book an appointment, like weeks?

I will get my ITA in today's draw. So trying to get some ideas. Sorry for the trouble.
You can get it done only from a select list of Doctors appointed by CIC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Yes, usually the week after a draw is little busy. You can book online using Doc990.

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Got the medial done.
Here's what they'll check..

Dr. will ask if you are on any medications, had any injuries or did any surgeries.
Check your blood pressure.
Physical checkup.
Blood Test.
Urine Test.
Chest Xray.
Height/Weight and Vision Test.

Whole process wont take more than 3 hours.
How much was the cost?