+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

Ashan Indika

Mar 20, 2017
Hi

can some one clarify whether EPF balance can be used as PoF?
Yes, can be done and one is of my colleagues (already moved to Canada) used it as sole proof of funds along with the EPF act that mentions that you are able to withdraw the funds upon receipt of PR. I have attached the link to the EPF act on one of my previous posts. I too used it for my application.

dang123

Jul 22, 2017
Yes, can be done and one is of my colleagues (already moved to Canada) used it as sole proof of funds along with the EPF act that mentions that you are able to withdraw the funds upon receipt of PR. I have attached the link to the EPF act on one of my previous posts. I too used it for my application.
Thank you so much..............

Dinu_J

Star Member
May 30, 2017
hoping to submit it by next week. scheduled my medicals for tomorrow. waiting for my PCC
Hi
Need your help with one more thing.
For which period should I apply for the PPC?
Is it from birth or from the date I turned 18?
Also, from where did you get the Medicals done? I'm under the impression that we should get an upfront medical examination to submit along with the eAPR.
Got the ITA last night and preparing documents for submission now.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Need your help with one more thing.
For which period should I apply for the PPC?
Is it from birth or from the date I turned 18?
Also, from where did you get the Medicals done? I'm under the impression that we should get an upfront medical examination to submit along with the eAPR.
Got the ITA last night and preparing documents for submission now.
Congratulations on your ITA.
you should apply PPC from birth.
I got my meds done from Asiri for around 8k. and yes, you have to get it done before you submit your application. Good luck

Dinu_J

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Congratulations on your ITA.
you should apply PPC from birth.
I got my meds done from Asiri for around 8k. and yes, you have to get it done before you submit your application. Good luck
Thanks again..
It's great that you started this thread for applicants from SL..

Reactions: Shivanker

dreamliner2017

Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Got my ITA at the last draw. Now preparing to submit my application.

I have received a fund transfer to my account from my mother just before the ITA. I read in the forum that I have to show a gift deed. I checked with several lawyers and they all told me that a gift deed cannot be done for money.

Has anyone of you shown donated money from family as PoF? Can y`all advise on what supporting documents to show in this case...

Thank You

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Got my ITA at the last draw. Now preparing to submit my application.

I have received a fund transfer to my account from my mother just before the ITA. I read in the forum that I have to show a gift deed. I checked with several lawyers and they all told me that a gift deed cannot be done for money.

Has anyone of you shown donated money from family as PoF? Can y`all advise on what supporting documents to show in this case...

Thank You
You can google a sample gift deed and adjust it accordingly. just get hold of some lawyer and get it notarized. These were the docs I submitted:
  • Copy of the Cheque that my mother used to transfer
  • Copy of my mothers bank statement
  • My bank statement
  • FD certificate (As I deposited the whole chunk as an FD)
  • Notarized affidavit for the cheque transaction
  • Notarized Gift Deed
  • Balance confirmation letter from the bank
  • LOE explaining the whole transaction in detail
check this link as well for a clear understanding. just go through the thread - u can find a sample affidavit and gift deed somewhere

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma.349224/

Reactions: Dinu_J

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Tha

Thank you for the prompt reply.
But since I'm working at a bank, instead of EPF we have PF.
So the balance confirmation will be issued by my company.
Apart from the balance confirmation do I have to obrain a letter stating that the funds will be released when I leave the country or just the balance confirmation would do?
I have this same problem. How did u get the confirmation?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Get the balance confirmation from your company and use your LOE to explain the situation..
It worked for us..
Thanks friend. Will do that.

Do they need to address it to the IRCC? Do they need to mention that once I resign it will be credited to my account?

Dinu_J

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Thanks friend. Will do that.

Do they need to address it to the IRCC? Do they need to mention that once I resign it will be credited to my account?
They won't put that sentence in the letter..
Mine just said that there is this much of balance in my account.
CIC people knows that funds will be released once you resign from the company

Reactions: akila868