+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

keniezsh

Feb 25, 2017
Hi Shivanker,
I am also ACMA member & planing to apply for WES , What did you got for ACMA evaluation. What are the documents need to send to WES , Am I need to send my O/L & A/L certificates. Now we can use GCMA also can we abscess that also

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keniezsh said:
Hi Shivanker,
I am also ACMA member & planing to apply for WES , What did you got for ACMA evaluation. What are the documents need to send to WES , Am I need to send my O/L & A/L certificates. Now we can use GCMA also can we abscess that also

you just have to send photocopies of all the certificates you received from CIMA, including your ACMA to WES. And request CIMA to send your transcripts to WES with your WES ref.Number.

I am still waiting for the WES Evaluation.

good luck

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi,

I am standing on CRS score of 384. My education equivalency is bachelors 4 years.
Gonna give IELTS a 3rd try. Just missed out by .5 in Listening.

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subscribing Here
From Sri Lanka.
ITA - 8th Feb,

I did my ECA with IQAS. Very Straight forward and recommend their service.
anyone here got AOR?

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
corolla110 said:
Subscribing Here
From Sri Lanka.
ITA - 8th Feb,

I did my ECA with IQAS. Very Straight forward and recommend their service.
anyone here got AOR?
I still haven't got my ECA from WES. been waiting for more than 2months now. useless service.
as I was quite desperate I paid for IQAS as well. just sent all the docs. should get it about two weeks hopefully.

What was your CRS ?

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shivanker said:
I still haven't got my ECA from WES. been waiting for more than 2months now. useless service.
as I was quite desperate I paid for IQAS as well. just sent all the docs. should get it about two weeks hopefully.

What was your CRS ?
IQAS is good move. you will get it by end of April.
My CRS is 475
AOR March 15

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sinthu Nava said:
What is the best place to take IELTS in Sri Lanka?
I did it at ACBT. but to be honest if you can get hold of practice kits you don't need any classes. key is to practice as much as u can

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shivanker said:
I did it at ACBT. but to be honest if you can get hold of practice kits you don't need any classes. key is to practice as much as u can
I second it. It's all about your dedication and practice.
Just try studying for straight 1.5 months. then sit for the exam. study at least 3 hours per day. you will get max results.

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shivanker said:
Not me. still waiting for the ECA. cursing WES and IQAS every time I open my inbox.

What about you?
It took me one and half month to get ECA from IQAS. because they did not received my postgraduate certificates, so i had to send them again.

Reactions: KGS43

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got my ITA last night. anyone who got ITA, if you guys could share the post ITA experience, it would be great