+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants from MALAYSIA - Join here

cksan

Mar 15, 2013
Thank you Jaggu for the reply.

Does anyone know if cousin can be considered as family member and apply as a group via online system?
The call center just refused to answer, so is the email inquiry. This is really frustrated. ???

Simmt

Mar 26, 2013
G'day

For my side, I applied under QSW, application received 25oct2012, still waiting for Singapore office reply

How long it takes to receive medical request??

When I check timeline table, I find 23months :mad: it's a lot of time to waste

az_aha

Apr 9, 2013
Hi everybody

does anybody have received any updates or any news from SVO??
I aaplied under QSW, have sent my docs to KL VO and did my Medical Exams on Nov 2011, they have added "Medical results have been received" before KL VO be closed. I don't know what is going on there.
There was a friend here "Momo" did he get his PPR???

I'm really worry :'( :'(

Simmt

Mar 26, 2013
az_aha said:
Hi everybody

I aaplied under QSW, have sent my docs to KL VO and did my Medical Exams on Nov 2011, they have added "Medical results have been received" before KL VO be closed. I don't know what is going on there.
There was a friend here "Momo" did he get his PPR???

I'm really worry :'( :'(

I think you should call SVO, it's not normal, you should be contacted by now. After medical it takes max 6months. This is what I've heard.

Hope you get good news soon. Let us know

az_aha

Apr 9, 2013
Dear Simmt

I have sent emails few months ago but I didn't get any response, on Monday I'm going to send another email.
Actually this delay refers to the file transference from KLVO (Malaysia) to Sing OV. Some friends here had same situation but I cann't find any more news from them.
I will inform you about the probable VO response.

Thanx
Pray for me :-[

az_aha

Apr 9, 2013
Simmt said:
I think you should call SVO, it's not normal, you should be contacted by now. After medical it takes max 6months. This is what I've heard.

Hope you get good news soon. Let us know
Dear Simmt I received their response

"We are currently reviewing the information provided by you in support of this application.

We estimate that the review may exceed the average processing timeframe. Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you..."
???

DRAGON13

Mar 25, 2013
Hi Cksan
Cousin is not accepted as family member
Immediate siblings or niece or nephew is
Considered
Regards
DRAGON13

Simmt

Mar 26, 2013
az_aha said:
Dear Simmt I received their response

"We are currently reviewing the information provided by you in support of this application.

We estimate that the review may exceed the average processing timeframe. Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you..."
???
Sorry to hear that, I start to think that it's lack of luck .....

Anyway , now you know what's going on. For my side am thinking of changing immigration office from SVO to Paris since I have a residence there . Am not sure yet, I need more info before I proceed

23months it's a lot of time many thinks may happen and we will have to update our file which will lead to more delay . :-[

az_aha

Apr 9, 2013
Now I have proceed the month 19th.

But you should be positive because they are going to find some ways to minimize the processing time. Like applicants as parents was done really fast. I promise that you have not to wait that much ;)

TVR_Pet

Apr 17, 2013
I have submitted the TRV application together with my original passport on 2nd April 2013 to High Commission of Canada in Singapore. I haven't heard anything back since then, not even the notification whether my application has been received or not. I really stress out since I have to register at DalUni on 1st May 2013.

I sent them an email yesterday but didn't get any respond.

Is there anyone in the same situation? How long did you guys wait before you hear anything from the high commission? I really appreciate if you could share your experiences.

az_aha

Apr 9, 2013
TVR_Pet said:
I have submitted the TRV application together with my original passport on 2nd April 2013 to High Commission of Canada in Singapore. I haven't heard anything back since then, not even the notification whether my application has been received or not. I really stress out since I have to register at DalUni on 1st May 2013.

I sent them an email yesterday but didn't get any respond.

Is there anyone in the same situation? How long did you guys wait before you hear anything from the high commission? I really appreciate if you could share your experiences.
TVR find the forum for "singapore Timeline" in "canada-immigration-discussion-board/singapore-timeline", maybe someone can answer

az_aha

Apr 9, 2013
Simmt said:
G'day

Dear all;

Thanks in advance
Dear Simmt, Kidrobot has received MR. :)
I hope there would be some other news, that is a good sign, SVO is working ;)

Simmt

Mar 26, 2013
az_aha said:
Thanks for your replay

That's good, hope we will receive good news ASAP

Any thing I will update you

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
az_aha said:
Yes. Finally received MR after waiting for so long. Last week also received PPR from SGVO. Now waiting for PP courier back to me.

Good luck everyone!