NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Flying out a week tomorrow! Anyone else landing soon?

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Oct 9, much later than I originally planned, but sooner than I thought. :d Still waiting for COPR tho.
It can take around 2 weeks (not unusual) to a bit longer. It'll get there!

Reactions: gkns

Blueboye

Jul 31, 2019
Into month five now, can feel this one going the distance but if that's how it is o guess that's how it is :rolleyes:

gkns

May 30, 2019
It can take around 2 weeks (not unusual) to a bit longer. It'll get there!
I'm so chill now that I got the PPR, I won't mind even if I have to change the address they send the COPR to, as long as it comes before my flight. :)
My resting heart rate literally dropped by 10 within 2 days after getting the PPR. Talk about a source of stress...

Reactions: RayBear

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Into month five now, can feel this one going the distance but if that's how it is o guess that's how it is :rolleyes:
The thing to ultimately keep in mind is that if everything you've claimed, is true and you've provided sufficient clear evidence, it's just a matter of time. Sometimes more than others and that sucks but its still, eventually, just time.

Hoping for less than more for you though!

Reactions: Blueboye

Blueboye

Jul 31, 2019
The thing to ultimately keep in mind is that if everything you've claimed, is true and you've provided sufficient clear evidence, it's just a matter of time. Sometimes more than others and that sucks but its still, eventually, just time.

Hoping for less than more for you though!
Cheers, I have been told no ADR twice so fingers crossed everything is sufficient, I even work for the government so my job description letter is on state paper.

Just going to have to wait for my case to come up and plan for winter on arrival

Reactions: RayBear

Scottish Aly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Dec 26th AOR and still waiting for the good news.

Last called IRCC on Aug 26th and was told Eligibility recommended pass and just waiting review from a senior officer, security not started.

Fingers crossed for some good news soon

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
So, I'm all landed! Immigration itself was nice and simple. No issues at all.

Everything went as smoothly as I hoped/planned for once we were in the air.

Problem was getting that far.

Check in was no issue. Security? Breezed rofht through.

Flight delayed by 7 hours then cancelled. Landed around 3pm EST in Toronto, cleared immigration and customs around 5pmish? Everything went smoothly, it's just that there was a huge slow line. Lots of international students and folks with complicated entrances.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Dec 26th AOR and still waiting for the good news.

Last called IRCC on Aug 26th and was told Eligibility recommended pass and just waiting review from a senior officer, security not started.

Fingers crossed for some good news soon
Best of luck pal

hockeypuck

Jul 22, 2019
PPR Time for me!

FSW-Outland
AOR Feb 16th
MEP/BIO request & complete Apr 5th
GCMS Ordered July 18th
GCMS Received Aug 20th (Eligibility Not Started, Info Sharing In Progress, Criminality Passed, Security Not Started)
PPR Sep 18th

No Ghost updates.

Reactions: hypervariate123

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
PPR Time for me!

FSW-Outland
AOR Feb 16th
MEP/BIO request & complete Apr 5th
GCMS Ordered July 18th
GCMS Received Aug 20th (Eligibility Not Started, Info Sharing In Progress, Criminality Passed, Security Not Started)
PPR Sep 18th

No Ghost updates.
Looks like GCMS was completely pointless!

Eligibility and Security not started and PPR in a month?

hockeypuck

Jul 22, 2019
Looks like GCMS was completely pointless!

Eligibility and Security not started and PPR in a month?
Two months really, GCMS notes are a month out of date when you receive them. My notes were generated on July 24th.
Not necessarily pointless - gave me a peace of mind that there were no red flags at the time. There were two items flagged for "review required" - both related to CSEs I raised (one for educational credentials as I didn't translate my diploma from latin into English assuming that was fine since WES evaluated it without; another one was Permanent Residence Fee which I paid on my own on a random date without a request and sent the proof in). I ordered GCMS notes mostly because I was worried that there might be review required on my POF as I was unable to get POF from my bank - they refused to provide it. I had a very long and detailed LOE (I actually went through hell to get anything of value from my bank).

Last edited:

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Two months really, GCMS notes are a month out of date when you receive them. My notes were generated on July 24th.
Not necessarily pointless - gave me a peace of mind that there were no red flags at the time. There were to items flagged for "review required" - both related to CSEs I raised (one for educational credentials as I didn't translate my diploma from latin into English assuming that was fine since WES evaluated it without; another one was Permanent Residence Fee which I paid on my own on a random date without a request and sent the proof in). I ordered GCMS notes mostly because I was worried that there might be review required on my POF as I was unable to get POF from my bank - they refused to provide it. I had a very long and detailed LOE (I actually went through hell to get anything of value from my bank).
OMG! Looks like everyone has trouble with something huh!!

That sounds so stressful. I can understand now why it would have been helpful.

Glad that all the issues got worked out and you have your PPR! Best of luck for the future :)

gkns

May 30, 2019
So my application was finally approved on the 12.09 (last Thursday) and I got the letter saying that they sent the COPR to me.
The thing is, it's a week later and the package hasn't been delivered. I also didn't get any tracking numbers etc.
I'm moving on Monday (to a different country too), so I'm getting worried (again :)). Any idea if there's a way to check the status or if they actually sent it at all? And which address?

I want to exhaust my options before I e-mail London again with "urgent" in the headline. They're going to get fed up with me pretty soon. :)