+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Europe and USA

lollyIrl

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone received their PPR and waiting/ received their CoPR from the London office yet?

I got my PPR on 6th February, posted everything to them on the 7th and they signed for and received it on the 8th. Still waiting.
Waiting patiently as well! Although our PPR was delivered on 14th of Feb.

Reactions: Laumyl

lollyIrl

Jun 13, 2018
Just checked my CIC account, I cant seem to find anywhere to upload passports.
Anyone knows where to upload passports?
Mine, was like this, so I used IRCC Contact us form and attached the letter and passport page. They will send it to the right person dealing with your application.
My CIC account is not updating anything

Last edited:

Sereena13

Jan 30, 2019
Hi all,

Finally received by Biometrics Instruction letter! Question is... anyone been to the London office for a walk in appointment? Do you need to be there for when they open and how long did people end up waiting?

I looked online today and they don't have any bookable appointments until the end of next week so I'm tempted to just go for a walk-in and wait it out!

AOR: 19th December
MEP: 31st Jan
BIL: 26th February

Reactions: RayBear

Nat.wilde

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hey
Hi all,

Finally received by Biometrics Instruction letter! Question is... anyone been to the London office for a walk in appointment? Do you need to be there for when they open and how long did people end up waiting?

I looked online today and they don't have any bookable appointments until the end of next week so I'm tempted to just go for a walk-in and wait it out!

Hey!
So I went to the London office. We did have booked appointments but due to train nightmares (we travelled from manchester) ended up missing our appointments. When we called they advised that it was fine to go as a walk in. We had a 5 minute wait, and it's was very efficient.
It was during the day though,like 1pm. But if you call on the day and ask about walk in you should be fine!

Reactions: Sereena13

ajj123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
@Ronaldinho @TheNorms @RayBear Thank you for reverting to my query. We are preparing our passports to be sent to Canada for COPR. By the time our visas are approved and Passports are returned, it will be last week of March or so. Fingers crossed that we get decent time to do our landing. Will keep everyone posted on this. Thank you again!

Reactions: Laumyl and TheNorms

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Hi all,

As per my note below; if you're going to be doing a walk-in (especially if travelling far) i'd recommend getting there early in the day, just to be on the safe side. You don't want to end up missing the chance if it's cost you a fortune to get there.

Hey

Hey!
So I went to the London office. We did have booked appointments but due to train nightmares (we travelled from manchester) ended up missing our appointments. When we called they advised that it was fine to go as a walk in. We had a 5 minute wait, and it's was very efficient.
It was during the day though,like 1pm. But if you call on the day and ask about walk in you should be fine!
This happened to us too, except my appointment was at 3:45. And despite the fact that it does not say so anywhere on their website, they stop processing at 4pm. The people on the door were absolute tossers about letting us in as they would not allow more walk ins but once we got inside the team were very accomodating

Ronaldinho

Dec 9, 2018
@Ronaldinho @TheNorms @RayBear Thank you for reverting to my query. We are preparing our passports to be sent to Canada for COPR. By the time our visas are approved and Passports are returned, it will be last week of March or so. Fingers crossed that we get decent time to do our landing. Will keep everyone posted on this. Thank you again!
congratulations buddy, usually it takes no more than 6 working days to receive back your passports, as soon as they arrive in the embassy, you will see your CIC profile to approved and the final decision has been made. Good luck , anyone of you that will settle in Saskatchewan?

Reactions: Laumyl

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
Congrats on your PPR! I am a bit puzzled, i thought europeans did not need to send the passports / get a visa just send a copy and pictures and would obtain the COPR letter soon after? Is it changed now?

Reactions: lollyIrl

Ronaldinho

Dec 9, 2018
Congrats on your PPR! I am a bit puzzled, i thought europeans did not need to send the passports / get a visa just send a copy and pictures and would obtain the COPR letter soon after? Is it changed now?
for most of the EU countries, there is no need for entry visa, so you just need to send a copy of your passport + 2 pictures, determine if you require a visa in www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

Reactions: lollyIrl

ajj123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
congratulations buddy, usually it takes no more than 6 working days to receive back your passports, as soon as they arrive in the embassy, you will see your CIC profile to approved and the final decision has been made. Good luck , anyone of you that will settle in Saskatchewan?
We are hinting towards the east coast. But no fixations. Open to opportunities and options. How about?

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
Most probably Saskatoon, yes!

Reactions: Ronaldinho

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
it will be awesome to share any experience when you land there, if I travel from Amsterdam through Toronto to Saskatoon, should I go to the immigration office in Toronto or Saskatoon?
You will do all your immigration in Toronto airport, pending on your lay over time if you have a connecting flight and the time you arrive at Toronto you can also get your SIN number in the airport. So much easier, one less thing to worry about.