+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants applying from Turkey

mmukher1

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
The software assists with the process but there is also a human-officer who evaluates. And they do make detailed notes on why they rejected the application. You should request these notes, and see if you can improve the application and reapply. I know of many many cases wherein the candidate reapplied with a better application and was approved.

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
The software assists with the process but there is also a human-officer who evaluates. And they do make detailed notes on why they rejected the application. You should request these notes, and see if you can improve the application and reapply. I know of many many cases wherein the candidate reapplied with a better application and was approved.
Check this notes someone sent on this forum, its 100% processed by AI software.

NOTES
NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2022/11/29
Updated Date: 2022/11/29
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: CTD-Ottawa
Text: | have reviewed the application.
| have considered the following factors in my decision.
The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details provided in the application.
Weighing the factors in this application. | am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the
end of the period authorized for their stay.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application.
NOTES: 2
Text: Indicator: N/A
Processing Priority Word Flag: N/A
NOTES: 3
Text: File processed with the assistance of Chinook 3+ / Dossier traite a l'aide de Chinook 3+
NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2022/10/24
Updated Date: 2022/10/24
Office: SMGC-systeme
Text: Person(s)/institution(s) | will visit / Personne/Etablissement que je visiterai:
Name / Nom: K***** N****AN
Address in Canada / Adresse au Canada: ** L*MES*** C***C**T *****,ONTARIO L****8N9
Relationship / Lien: FRIEND
NOTES: 5
Created Date: 2022/10/24
Updated Date: 2022/10/24
Office: SMGC-systeme
Text: Signed By / Signe Par: S***, SO***N (10/24/2022)
User ID/

mmukher1

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Exactly. As I said, software assists in the processing.

But human-officer is also part of the process.

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Guys, does anyone have a purpose of travel template so I can write my purpose of travel based on it? A turkey citizen affected by the earthquake. and any help, suggestions in preparing the document, and how I could mention the earthquake on my application will be much appreciated. thanks a bunch

abkg1998

Star Member
Sep 25, 2023
Hi my cousins husband got a approval and he is in Canada right now, he applied for OWP. Now he wants to bring his wife and kids but I couldn't be sure which option we should choose for their purpose of visit.

1. to visit my spouse, -etc- guardian or tutor who is a temporarily, such as an international student or temporary worker
2. as a tourist

which one should we choose?

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi my cousins husband got a approval and he is in Canada right now, he applied for OWP. Now he wants to bring his wife and kids but I couldn't be sure which option we should choose for their purpose of visit.

1. to visit my spouse, -etc- guardian or tutor who is a temporarily, such as an international student or temporary worker
2. as a tourist

which one should we choose?
Did he apply for the OWP from Turkey or from Canada?