+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants applying from Turkey

beshadli

Jun 4, 2022
They don't send an email when review begins. Mine started June 8th and I didn't receive ant email. You just have to keep checking everyday.
yes that is it, they don't inform you by email, what is your time line when did you apply

beshadli

Jun 4, 2022
my application update.

May 31 submitted

June 16 Decision : visa refused

reasons of refusal
1- Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

2- The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

3- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

i may have been rejected by a fellow human, but god didn't reject me, don't lose hope, make your applications as strong as you can and i wish you all good luck in your application and hope you all get approval.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
my application update.

May 31 submitted

June 16 Decision : visa refused

reasons of refusal
1- Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

2- The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

3- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

i may have been rejected by a fellow human, but god didn't reject me, don't lose hope, make your applications as strong as you can and i wish you all good luck in your application and hope you all get approval.
Really sad to hear that. Hope you will win.
Can u plz share your profile?
Are u turkey citizen ?

Reactions: beshadli

mmukher1

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Hi,

Are there any current applicants from Turkey?

I am an Indian citizen but live in Israel.
I applied for a Spousal Open Work Permit with my husband (Israeli) who applied for a Study Permit.

We applied together on Oct 2, his application was approved but mine has been sent to Ankara and is still pending.

It is common for foreign citizens who apply in Israel to be processed in Ankara, but I'm wondering what's timeline like in Ankara these days?

Thanks.

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I applied study permit for my girlfriend.

December 3: Applied
December 5: Biometrics were given
Eligibility review started same day.
?Waiting for BVL and PPR if lucky?

Note: Turkish Citizen

mmukher1

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022

Hope you get updates soon. My spousal work permit is under review since Nov 21 (applied Oct 2).

By the way, I have created a new Facebook group for Canadian visa applications being processed in Turkey. If this is relevant for you, please join the group.
Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1337866657077808/
We also have a Whatsapp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/FbK21mpbPNS1qXA3Z8bvo8

Reactions: As12

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021

23 Jan 2023 Refusal
Similar reasons, I don't believe you go back to your country after your education.
Your work chance is low on your country after your education in Canada.
However we applied only language course.

mmukher1

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
23 Jan 2023 Refusal
Similar reasons, I don't believe you go back to your country after your education.
Your work chance is low on your country after your education in Canada.
However we applied only language course.
Sorry to hear this. Perhaps you can request officer's notes, edit your application accordingly and reapply.

Reactions: As12