+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant (Received on Oct 16th) who is still waiting for AOR

11-Dec-2013

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Hi Guyz,

I am still waiting for AOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 16th applicant here

Application Sent: Oct 13th 2017
Application Delivered: Oct 16th 2017
AOR: Still Waiting

Please add me to the excel sheet

Good Luck,

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi Guyz,

I am still waiting for AOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 16th applicant here

Application Sent: Oct 13th 2017
Application Delivered: Oct 16th 2017
AOR: Still Waiting

Please add me to the excel sheet

Good Luck,
Hi, what's your location, physical presence days, and application type ?

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015

gauravsaab

Aug 30, 2011
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
0786 (<<Joke :P )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 DEC 2011 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
23 JUNE 2012 (SINP)
Nomination.....
24 JULY 2012 (NOMINATED)
AOR Received.
30 JULY 2012 (APPLIED FOR PPR)
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
04 OCT 2012
Med's Done....
18 OCT 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
13 march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
IN CANADA
Reactions: hime

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Congrats! There still hope guys ...
It seems that people from Oct 16 are not getting many AOR since last Friday...

As of this moment, AOR rate for Oct 12 to 20 applicants:

Date App# AOR# AOR%
Oct 12 22 21 95.4%
Oct 13 87 76 87.4%
Oct 16 244 223 91.4%
Oct 17 48 37 77.0%
Oct 18 49 43 87.7%
Oct 19 78 55 70.5%
Oct 20 53 31 58.5%

Overall of these seven days 83.6% AOR rate. Now I really hope we can get it sooner since we are hitting 2-month waiting time for AOR.

LeilaRampage

Nov 24, 2017
Victoria, BC
Nothing in the mail (so no returned app), no response to my web inquiry (2nd one as they requested my Use of Rep form signed by my husband), nothing in eCAS, nothing in junk mail, nothing in email.

App Sent: October 12
App Delivered: October 16
Signed by: M Krswda
Already in the spreadsheet :) Just wanted to check in.

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Nothing in the mail (so no returned app), no response to my web inquiry (2nd one as they requested my Use of Rep form signed by my husband), nothing in eCAS, nothing in junk mail, nothing in email.

I don't want to cross-posting as this is bothersome for some and is likely against the forum rule, but I would like to update my case here specifically for Oct 16.

I sent my app on Oct 12 and it also reached Sydney on Oct 16. Don't know who signed it since I didn't request a signature. I haven't heard of anything since that day until last night - no email/spam, no returned application, nothing in eCAS.

This morning after I reviewed the forum I checked eCAS as usual and didn't expect anything, and found that my application can be found with only one line (yesterday when I checked it didn't return anything as in the past).
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
However, my wife's application still can not be found. I think it is a good sign (?) since apparently they have opened our file, but at the moment I am only seeing the first line (not with the second line which said they sent correspondence and discovery Canada stuff) and didn't see my wife's info yet when using her information to log into eCAS. Still no AOR for both of us yet at the moment, but I believe we just have to give it a few more days for it to show up in email inbox and eCAS for both of us?

Really hope things start moving at my end and hopefully the same for the others.

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
I don't want to cross-posting as this is bothersome for some and is likely against the forum rule, but I would like to update my case here specifically for Oct 16.

I sent my app on Oct 12 and it also reached Sydney on Oct 16. Don't know who signed it since I didn't request a signature. I haven't heard of anything since that day until last night - no email/spam, no returned application, nothing in eCAS.

This morning after I reviewed the forum I checked eCAS as usual and didn't expect anything, and found that my application can be found with only one line (yesterday when I checked it didn't return anything as in the past).
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
However, my wife's application still can not be found. I think it is a good sign (?) since apparently they have opened our file, but at the moment I am only seeing the first line (not with the second line which said they sent correspondence and discovery Canada stuff) and didn't see my wife's info yet when using her information to log into eCAS. Still no AOR for both of us yet at the moment, but I believe we just have to give it a few more days for it to show up in email inbox and eCAS for both of us?

Really hope things start moving at my end and hopefully the same for the others.
I will quickly update here! My previous post was submitted on 1:29 pm and literally one minute later at 1:30 pm I got an email push notification from my phone, which is exactly the AOR for myself! Another six minutes later my wife's AOR also came in. It's really a big relief as now I know our file has been successfully delivered and acknowledged. The eCAS is still the same (mine came up with one single line, my wife's still not available), but like others' example I will just wait until it shows up. Also both AOR emails contain the attachment with details about our names, UCI, and application numbers.

I was getting really stressed out (although I know I shouldn't have, but it is somehow built into my personality anyway) over the last two weeks after seeing majority of Oct 16 applicants (or over 70% of Oct applicants) have received their AOR. I am really grateful that it came in now so at least I can take a good rest during Christmas and start hoping it turned into in processing after new year. Hopefully things move smoother from now on.

I hope that everyone of you also get past this stage sooner, as I totally understood how it felt when being among the unknown group - I was still thinking about it when I woke up in the middle of night yesterday. Best luck to all.

Reactions: razerblade

Canven84

Oct 17, 2017

I have exactly the same timeline and received by the same person. No AOR either :(

Reactions: LeilaRampage