+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant (Received on Oct 16th) who is still waiting for AOR

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
I will quickly update here! My previous post was submitted on 1:29 pm and literally one minute later at 1:30 pm I got an email push notification from my phone, which is exactly the AOR for myself! Another six minutes later my wife's AOR also came in. It's really a big relief as now I know our file has been successfully delivered and acknowledged. The eCAS is still the same (mine came up with one single line, my wife's still not available), but like others' example I will just wait until it shows up. Also both AOR emails contain the attachment with details about our names, UCI, and application numbers.

I was getting really stressed out (although I know I shouldn't have, but it is somehow built into my personality anyway) over the last two weeks after seeing majority of Oct 16 applicants (or over 70% of Oct applicants) have received their AOR. I am really grateful that it came in now so at least I can take a good rest during Christmas and start hoping it turned into in processing after new year. Hopefully things move smoother from now on.

I hope that everyone of you also get past this stage sooner, as I totally understood how it felt when being among the unknown group - I was still thinking about it when I woke up in the middle of night yesterday. Best luck to all.
Today my eCAS has shown up the second line"
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 13, 2017.
Now another waiting game starts.

Reactions: Imam Gomaa

zombiezombie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Today my eCAS has shown up the second line"
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 13, 2017.
Now another waiting game starts.
Congrats!

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am Oct 20th applicant and have received the acknowledgement email from CIC on Saturday, Dec 16th morning.

Now my eCAS showing
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 16, 2017.
Thank god and good luck to all of you.

zombiezombie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Wow it has been more than 2 months and still nothing.. wondering how many Oct 16th Applicants are still waiting for their AORs.

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Wow it has been more than 2 months and still nothing.. wondering how many Oct 16th Applicants are still waiting for their AORs.
Hi my application was delivered October 20 and still no AOR ...
I really do not understand how they work ...

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Hi my application was delivered October 20 and still no AOR ...
I really do not understand how they work ...
How they work is using this method "First in God know when AOR goes out" (it should have been First in First out method).

Reactions: Imam Gomaa

zombiezombie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Good news guys. I just got my AOR just now Dec-20-2017 at 2:20pm EST. Sooo happy this is a very good Christmas gift for me.
The rest of the 16th October applicant do not lose hope .. you will get it soon.

raphi974

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am Oct 20th applicant and have received the acknowledgement email from CIC on Saturday, Dec 16th morning.

Now my eCAS showing
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 16, 2017.
Thank god and good luck to all of you.
Congrats
What i can infer, is that they have a check a first time,when they receive application so as to check completeness of application,then they put it away for a while before to open it for processing.

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Good news guys. I just got my AOR just now Dec-20-2017 at 2:20pm EST. Sooo happy this is a very good Christmas gift for me.
The rest of the 16th October applicant do not lose hope .. you will get it soon.
Happy for you and the others. Good Oct 16 applicants and other around the same dates are still getting AOR.

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
AOR received on 13 Dec 17 and My Application is cancelled on 20 Dec 17.Still we not receive any pdf file or message for the reason of cancellation. We raised an enquiry to CIC. Anyway planning to create a new profile on today. We don’t know what is the reason.
Can you share how did you know it was cancelled (eCAS)? If so what did it say then? That is unfortunate but I guess it will come in through the mail soon?