+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant (Received on Oct 16th) who is still waiting for AOR

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
Can you share how did you know it was cancelled (eCAS)? If so what did it say then? That is unfortunate but I guess it will come in through the mail soon?
We received the notification through email but no attachment or reason mentioned about cancellation

Eagle822

Feb 13, 2012
Dear all, Please update the excel sheet

Single applicant, application received on November 2, AOR received on Dec 20

all the best for all

ok, I think there is something missing here.
Based on your record, This Saturday (or before) you said you submitted your express entry application for PR. How come you sent citizenship application without PR and 1095 days residency (2 yrs after PR)?
You never been in this forum for anything. As soon as you have an issue jumped into the forum without giving out proper details.
There are many vulnerable people here and most of them get scared very soon. So, explain your situation in detail and let everyone have the holiday in peace. Copied your comment below from Express entry thread.

Saturday at 3:50 AM New
I have submitted my e-APR .

Just now noticed , I have no money in saving bank but having FD as per Canada requirement for last 1 year. In the letter Bank mentioned no liability also. They didn’t mention the average balance of 6 months. Is it any problem for this bank proof of letter.
Really?